Daylite

Great Mac Based CRM

What is Daylite?

Daylite is a project management solution built around features such as contact management, scheduling, and sales pipeline tracking.

1 person want pricing too

What is OmniFocus?

OmniFocus is a project management platform for iOS: Mac, iPad, and iPhone. It has features such as task management, Siri capture, and workflow automation.

What is Trello?

Trello from Atlassian is a project management tool based on a Kanban framework. Trello is ideal for task-management in a to-do list format. It supports sharing boards and cards across users or teams. The product offers a free version, and paid versions add greater automation, collaboration, and…

Alternatives

What is Daylite?

What is Daylite's best feature?

Reviewers rate Email integration highest, with a score of 9.5.

Who uses Daylite?

The most common users of Daylite are from Enterprises and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Darren Mihalic | TrustRadius Reviewer
Daylite is one of the best CRM's built for iOS which deals in managing the clients, engaging more clients, helps in closing more deals, and finish[ing] more projects. It is loaded with rich features like email syncing, it attaches all the emails immediately without wasting time from the slide bar. It allows [you] to have a track on the project, helps in maintaining good workflow, and works perfectly on the Mac devices without getting slow and [causing a] delay in working.
It is being helpful in the management of the clients as well as the projects. With its variety of features, we are able to deliver projects on time. Contact management feature and its templates are two major features that are in our use and are so good. With its integration, we are able to integrate it with other ecosystems and it is highly adaptable for our firm.
Daylite is used by the project management, billing and sales departments. We use Daylite to track and monitor client accounts, communications, sale opportunities and overall contact information. Daylite addresses the problem of organizing client information and communications when there are several people who need to contact clients and coordinate their communications with other teams. Daylite helps us keep track of emails sent between the client. It is also our "contact book" that has all the clients contact info and any special notes that would be helpful for other team members to know. Daylite also helps us track sales opportunities and what packages and services different clients have ben sold on or if they aren't interested in something we've already talked to them about. Overall, Daylite keeps us organized as a team!
Sofia Martinez | TrustRadius Reviewer
[Daylite] is multi-tasking application which also allows me to manage my projects I can easily design the quotations and optimize the estimation. Now it is convenient for me to track back any certain process. Daylite has also helped me in document management. This tool has affected every aspect of my sales and marketing. It is a blessing application for our finance department.
Alena Burda | TrustRadius Reviewer
Daylite is one of the best CRM available in the marketplace for managing clients, more conversions, and finish more projects. It is an excellent, highly customizable program that allows me to organize and monitor my business operations in real-time. It is compiled of all the best features in terms of communication with clients and keeps track of every single piece of information regarding them. Overall it is playing a very important role in our company.
Olivia Taylor | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have been using this platform to sort out all the business processes easily. Fast customer support, a clean dashboard, and good integration helping me a lot. Definitely recommend to other businesses to use this platform for a good approach to the work. Designed with much-modernized UI and dashboard is very pleasing to use and to have the best experience on it. The support team is working quite impressive.
I use this as my main CRM software. I use it for email management as well as client interaction tracking. I am able to import and export lists for use in other applications and also sync it with my mobile devices for easy access to client specific information when I am working remotely.
Fred ALPI | TrustRadius Reviewer
Daylite is probably the software I use the most, both in its desktop and mobile versions. It helps organizing my whole life should I say, both professional and personal. My multiple activities require a very tight management of tasks, contacts and schedule. Daylite allows all of this, and the ease of synchronisation with the mobile app is therefore essential. I am an independent, and use it alone, but I guess it is a good teamwork tool as well.
Pattie Covert | TrustRadius Reviewer
5 people are tasked with their role in a project by the Creative Director, who is running Daylite Server on his Mac. The employees are notified of their involvement by a task appearing on their calendar. Once a task is complete, the employee checks a box in the Mail extension when sending an email detailing their accomplishment. When an entire project is complete, the Creative Director marks the project as "done." Daylite is very helpful in answering the question, "Hey, where are we on this?"