Score 8.9 out of 10

What is Daylite?

Daylite is a project management solution built around features such as contact management, scheduling, and sales pipeline tracking.

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Daylite, and make your voice heard!

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.marketcircle.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $39 per month per seat

Product Demos

The 5 Sales Funnel Stages and How to Optimize To Convert More Leads
09:32

What is Daylite?

Daylite is a CRM and business productivity app that helps small businesses build stronger client relationships and close deals, then deliver on their commitments efficiently which increases revenue. Unlike classic CRMs that are built for “the boss” to report on sales with fancy charts, Daylite is designed to support day-to-day work, not create it. Unlike most CRMs that are web-based, Daylite is a real macOS and iOS app that works seamlessly with many of the built-in Apple apps, and all the Apple devices, you know and love! Plus, in keeping with the elegance and power of leading Apple apps, Daylite doesn't need a fleet of admins to run it. Normal teams can do great things with their businesses in Daylite.

Daylite helps small business worried about client communication, details, or follow-ups slipping through the cracks, not knowing how many deals are in the pipeline and what needs to be done next to close the deal, and not having visibility on what’s been done or what needs to be done next on projects. Users of Daylite have been able to manage more clients, close more deals, finish more projects, and grow more efficiently!

Daylite Features

Sales Force Automation Features

• Supported: Customer data management / contact management
  • Supported: Workflow management
  • Supported: Opportunity management
  • Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)

Marketing Automation Features

Deployment TypesOn-premise
Operating SystemsMac
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS

Daylite starts at $39.

HubSpot Sales Hub, Zoho CRM, and Insightly are common alternatives for Daylite.

The most common users of Daylite are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Daylite Customer Size Distribution

Consumers0%
Small Businesses (1-50 employees)100%
Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)0%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)0%

Attribute Ratings

We have used Daylite in the business for over 12 years. We are quite happy with Daylite and its ability to manage a very large CRM database. We have over 27,000 Companies, 15,000 contacts, and thousands of projects and opportunities. Apple Mail integration helps link emails and attachments into a central database for an easy-to-use central repository and customer/project history. If we need to look up history on a project or the status of an Opportunity, all staff just need to go to one place to find it all. The filtering abilities and fast searching are amazing and very versatile. I have not seen another CRM with this ability, speed, or ease of use for searching. These searches can then be saved as smart lists and shared among the organization or specific teams. Integration partner iOSXpert has some really good tools to extend the features of Daylite, too, such as Web Forms, automation, and MailChimp Integration for email marketing. Daylite Cloud now easily connects to Zapier for integration and automation with hundreds of other cloud solutions. With this, there are so many more options available to the company and various team needs. Tracking the many opportunities, contact forms from websites, projects, and all the people and companies we work with - Daylite has been key in keeping this information straight and at our fingertips.
Daylite is used by the project management, billing and sales departments. We use Daylite to track and monitor client accounts, communications, sale opportunities and overall contact information. Daylite addresses the problem of organizing client information and communications when there are several people who need to contact clients and coordinate their communications with other teams. Daylite helps us keep track of emails sent between the client. It is also our "contact book" that has all the clients contact info and any special notes that would be helpful for other team members to know. Daylite also helps us track sales opportunities and what packages and services different clients have ben sold on or if they aren't interested in something we've already talked to them about. Overall, Daylite keeps us organized as a team!
Darren Mihalic | TrustRadius Reviewer
Daylite is one of the best CRM's built for iOS which deals in managing the clients, engaging more clients, helps in closing more deals, and finish[ing] more projects. It is loaded with rich features like email syncing, it attaches all the emails immediately without wasting time from the slide bar. It allows [you] to have a track on the project, helps in maintaining good workflow, and works perfectly on the Mac devices without getting slow and [causing a] delay in working.
It is being helpful in the management of the clients as well as the projects. With its variety of features, we are able to deliver projects on time. Contact management feature and its templates are two major features that are in our use and are so good. With its integration, we are able to integrate it with other ecosystems and it is highly adaptable for our firm.
Alena Burda | TrustRadius Reviewer
Daylite is one of the best CRM available in the marketplace for managing clients, more conversions, and finish more projects. It is an excellent, highly customizable program that allows me to organize and monitor my business operations in real-time. It is compiled of all the best features in terms of communication with clients and keeps track of every single piece of information regarding them. Overall it is playing a very important role in our company.
Olivia Taylor | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have been using this platform to sort out all the business processes easily. Fast customer support, a clean dashboard, and good integration helping me a lot. Definitely recommend to other businesses to use this platform for a good approach to the work. Designed with much-modernized UI and dashboard is very pleasing to use and to have the best experience on it. The support team is working quite impressive.
Sofia Martinez | TrustRadius Reviewer
[Daylite] is multi-tasking application which also allows me to manage my projects I can easily design the quotations and optimize the estimation. Now it is convenient for me to track back any certain process. Daylite has also helped me in document management. This tool has affected every aspect of my sales and marketing. It is a blessing application for our finance department.
I use this as my main CRM software. I use it for email management as well as client interaction tracking. I am able to import and export lists for use in other applications and also sync it with my mobile devices for easy access to client specific information when I am working remotely.
Fred ALPI | TrustRadius Reviewer
Daylite is probably the software I use the most, both in its desktop and mobile versions. It helps organizing my whole life should I say, both professional and personal. My multiple activities require a very tight management of tasks, contacts and schedule. Daylite allows all of this, and the ease of synchronisation with the mobile app is therefore essential. I am an independent, and use it alone, but I guess it is a good teamwork tool as well.
Pattie Covert | TrustRadius Reviewer
5 people are tasked with their role in a project by the Creative Director, who is running Daylite Server on his Mac. The employees are notified of their involvement by a task appearing on their calendar. Once a task is complete, the employee checks a box in the Mail extension when sending an email detailing their accomplishment. When an entire project is complete, the Creative Director marks the project as "done." Daylite is very helpful in answering the question, "Hey, where are we on this?"