DemandTools for SFDC data maintenancehttps://www.trustradius.com/data-cleansingDemandToolsUnspecified9381012018-12-03T20:55:20.408Z
December 03, 2018
DemandTools for SFDC data maintenance
Score 9 out of 101
- Single Table Deduplicator
- Find / Report ID's
Overall Satisfaction with DemandTools
It is being used only by the global marketing department within a specific business unit. We use it to manage data in Salesforce and Marketo, performing a number of different functions such as data hygiene, data normalization, updates, deletes, etc. It addresses ongoing challenges with data hygiene and maintenance.
- Data updates via Mass Effect
- Single table deduplication
- Multi-table deduplication via Lead Conversion
- Exports with Find/Report IDs
- UX/UI - I like the all-in-one screen with steps labeled approach, but it can get clunky at times.
- Navigating to the right tool - there's not a lot of info on the nav bar about what each tool does. For the ones that aren't obvious, it would help to have a little info so that you don't have to go into Mass Effect and Mass Impact just to determine which one you need.
- Information in the tool about the advanced options - I rarely know how to use that stuff or what will happen. For example, Mass Impact updates with a formula, etc.
- It's extremely robust and flexible, and gives us a wide range of options for handling SFDC data. Having Demand Tools has precluded the need for many other tools. I'm often saying to vendors, "this is cool, but we can do it in demand tools."
- No negative impacts to speak of.
RingLead - smoother looking UI, but required more time to configure. Also not as robust as DemandTools
Leadonance - not as robust