Our experience with DigitalPersona
February 22, 2019

Our experience with DigitalPersona

Rob Giermek | TrustRadius Reviewer
Score 10 out of 10
Vetted Review
Verified User

Overall Satisfaction with DigitalPersona

We currently use DigitalPersona devices system-wide for end-user authentication to our software system on kiosk systems we design and manufacture. The devices help our customers confirm the identity of the kiosk user. Our kiosk systems are utilized in rather rough environments. The DigitalPersona devices we equip in our kiosks meet and exceed our expectations. Additionally, the SDK provided by DigitalPersona allowed for seamless integration with our software.
  • High-Quality Components.
  • Excellent device integration via SDKs.
  • Good supply of components that are always in stock and available when we need more units.
  • We have not identified anything we would like to see improved at this time.
We use the devices for identity verification and user authentication. With unmatched device reliability, this has allowed us to maximize security in terms of system access and end-user data. Additionally, the administrative burden of investigating and taking action on unauthorized system access has been significantly reduced. As mentioned, we've used other devices in the past and none have been as reliable as DigitalPersona.
We currently do not use ADS in our environment.
We protect our proprietary kiosk software with DigitalPersona.
  • The greatest return for us is protecting our system against unauthorized access.
We replaced Integrated Biometrics with DigitalPersona about 3 years ago, we were having enormous issues with device failure. After switching to DigitalPersona, we reduced the failure rate by 90%. The remaining 10% of failures is about 9.5% product misuse and .5% other.
DigitalPersona is best used anywhere that biometric identity verification is required. We have not found a better product on the market thus far.