Overall Satisfaction with Dixa
Dixa is our omnichannel contact center software and CRM system. We use it to support our channel partners and consumers. We use telephony, chat, and email channels. We utilize Elivio knowledge base to enable consumers to self serve 24/7. Our consumer and channel partner experience has improved due to Dixa abilities. The inside sales team gets the channel partners they support 85% of the time due to the way we can identify and route the inquiries to the ISR who primarily supports that channel partner. The consumer experience improved by implementing callback that has reduced the abandonment rate by 10%. Routing of email by keyword search and queue and agent priority gets the inquiry to the best resource. First reply time has improved 25%.
- Programming the system is like doing a visio flow chart
- Everything we want to implement is supported by the system
- Only 2 short outages in the last year.
- Analytics leaves a bit to be desired but you can export metrics and manipulate in [Microsoft] Excel
- Everything else is working great
- Ease of programming. Special project can be programmed, tested, and implemented in under an hour.
- Put your consumers and channel partners in control with the flexibility you have with the tools in Dixa
- The support staff is tremendous. You can give feedback and it is acted upon quickly.
- Improved consumer experience
- Improved channel partner experience
- Agent productivity and lower stress
Value proposition was by far and away the best. Any other system that had the features was much more expensive. The ease of programming made start up cost almost non existent. You have the ability to modify programming easily and do any special projects that invariable need to be accomplished by customer care.
Do you think Dixa delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dixa's feature set?
Did Dixa live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dixa go as expected?
Would you buy Dixa again?
Any contact center. When you do not want to invest in a CRM system Dixa will allow you to capture contacts and the history bar gives you a view of all interactions with that contact. When you want to enable your website to help customers 24/7. When you want to support all channels your customers want to use.