Reviews (1-6 of 6)
February 13, 2020
Zendesk Talk has allowed us to serve our members with the opportunity to get each of their needs met in a single phone call.
Score 7 out of 10
Zendesk Talk is currently only being used by our Customer Service department. We prominently use Zendesk Talk more than any other channel of communication. In fact, we removed email as a channel of communication in 2019 to drive more volume to our phones for quicker response and full resolution times.
- Allows for quick resolve with a one touch resolution for our customers.
- The ability to track interactions with our customers on one ticket. Such as answering their questions via Zendesk Talk and following up with a recap email.
- The lag on the phone is by far the most annoying thing with Zendesk talk due to the voice over IP.
- Using the Reporting feature in Zendesk has never been a walk in the park. We have to customize a lot of fields and when something doesn't seem to add up, it at times feels like pulling teeth to get to the final answer of what went wrong.
Well suited in the way it records each interaction. This is specifically helpful for my managers that may be dealing with an escalated issue to hear exactly what took place on a call with one of their agents. It's also an amazing way for them to develop and grow their agents to become more productive and impactful on their calls.
Read Shea Mworia's full review
In our experience, we have had to go through many support people then ultimately getting frustrated enough to go directly to our point of contact who then doesn't always seem to be able to assist. We tend to get the support we need when it is escalated up to me and I reach out to our point of a contact person to express our frustration.
We support customer end-users using Zendesk Talk as a branch of the customer's own internal IVR.
Zendesk Talk an excellent tool for satellite agents and helps ensure proper call logging and issue tracking.
Read Vincent Frisina's full review
During setup and demo, the implementation team gave us like $4 in credits, as if we were going to steal minutes from them. We had to go back and ask for more credits multiple times to complete our setup/proof-of-concept
It was being used by my company as a point of contact for customer contact. It was used by our expert customer service reps and they had a smooth experience with it.
If you have a call center and plan on reviewing calls and past contacts on a ticketing system, Zendesk would be worth a try. If you are uninterested in call history or note-taking, you could use another service.
Read this authenticated review
It did what was expected, but could have looked better. The interface seems to be lacking.
I use Zendesk talk on a daily basis from past 4 years. ZD talk is being used by the company which I am working for and all our other sister concerns as well. ZD Talk has been separated by Brands in the system and we are managing the companies. Calls come in and go out from the Software and it is very rare that we face an issue and mostly it is fixed with a little bit of tweaking in the settings or providing privileges. Our whole software support team and professional services use the product to interact through it and get all personnel updated. I have myself asked many of the IT industry users to opt ZD Talk as it can be used flawlessly with less internet speed as well and it does take much of the internet usage. Overall, I have been very satisfied with the product.
- Make Calls
- Transfer Calls
- Call Recordings
- Merging of calls from one to other
- Call transfer should be much easier
- A group of users can be made to contact or call in between themselves like an Extension system for all the users in the system
- Text to speech would be awesome
Read Sohaib Ahmed Khattak - PCI QIR's full review
Overall, I have been satisfied with the product and don't think that it needs any changes for a single/small organization to opt it. ZD Talk is well suited in a common IT or Software Support industry or environment, it is a fast-paced product with a good ROI because the reports and calling information and reporting all work greatly.
We use Zendesk Talk to inbound and outbound customer interactions for our Support Team. Currently, that's around 20 users, 5 days a week.
- Call recording is a nice feature! It is great for training purposes and for quality assurance.
- The metrics you get from Explore are a great insight into how the team is handling the call volumes.
- Zendesk Talk has met most of our needs. It can be a bit unreliable at times.
- Zendesk Talk has the reputation for being a bit unreliable. Calls sometimes drop and the audio is just okay.
- Zendesk Talk should have an auto log out feature when inactivity has persisted for a specified time.
- We've had some instances where call recordings didn't record or had weird glitches.
Read this authenticated review
Zendesk Talk is just okay and works well for us because we already use Zendesk. It gets the job done and has good uptime. Besides the times where computers have to be restarted to get Zendesk Talk to work, there aren't a lot of issues.
The whole organization is using Zendesk Talk. By using Zendesk Talk, it brings all our support interactions into one platform and eliminates the need to run external applications.
- Easy to use.
- The IVR set up could use some streamlining. Having to go to several different tabs to fully set it up is a bit tedious.
- Not having an option to stop the recording when gathering credit card information is not an option currently.
- The callback feature is not currently working.
Read this authenticated review
Currently, Zendesk Talk is not well suited for clients that gather PCI information over the phone. They offer some redaction apps in their marketplace; however, none of them eliminate the need for human resources to ensure important non-payment information is not lost forever.
Zendesk Talk Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Zendesk Talk
Zendesk Talk is call center software built on the Twilio cloud communication platform that integrates with the Zendesk Support ticketing system. This allows customer service teams to provide phone support from the same platform they use to manage all other channels.
Categories: Contact Center
Zendesk Talk Technical Details