Overall Satisfaction with Domo
- Statistical analysis at your fingertips in a way that is easy to use, easy to interpret, and easy to adapt to your needs.
- Real-time data at your fingertips for as many different metrics as you could possibly want to measure.
- Graphically it is a program that you can adjust to your personal wishes - set it up in a way that best suits you & your team.
- I haven't found areas that require improvement - only areas that I need to learn how better to utilize. There is so much adaptability that you could spend a considerable amount of time getting it adjusted to what you are looking for.
- This may already be available and I haven't figured it out yet, but I spend a lot of time using the various filters on my data and would like to be able to "set it & forget it" for certain pages that I review daily.
- I don't believe I am qualified to answer this particular question.
- Overall I believe it has had a positive impact.
I am on the fence here, as it is nearly a 9. Simply giving a product such as this high marks across the board would leave little room for improvement, and we all have room for improvement. In some respects, Domo can be somewhat overwhelming with the scope & magnitude things that it can do. While it can be set up to be used right out of the box, I believe its full functionality will come with continuous use & refinements done by the end-user to improve usability.