Overall Satisfaction with DonorPerfect
DonorPerfect is used across the Little Sisters of the Poor organization. Each home in all the states use the system to track donations and donors. We all also use the system to pull mailing lists for various events, invitations, and mailings. As a whole the organization relies on donations in regards to money and supplies. DonorPerfect is our way to keep track so others can view the giving history of each home.
- DonorPerfect is very user friendly. The layout is simple and pretty self explanatory for new users.
- DonorPerfect holds very helpful webinars to address processes and procedures of its features. Each discussion is broken down and given monthly to help address any questions.
- DonorPerfect has been very good about improving the website and its features. Whenever updates are added it is announced and seems to transition smoothly for users.
- One of the best things about DonorPerfect is the fact that you can personalize the system to your own needs. Even though all homes in our organization use the system, each home uses the system differently depending on what has worked best for each of them.
- I wish that the reports were easier to use. Some of the report listings seem to work great, but others have given me quite a hard time figuring out what I need from the donor system. For example finding all donors that have given a total of $5000 or more in gifts.
- There have been a few small glitches that I have experienced in using reports. If I want to reload the report after making changes, the system will randomly log me off and I have to go back in to re-run the report entirely. This could be a network issue, but something I thought was worth mentioning.
- When you link an account, it is not seen on both accounts that they are linked. So if I link donor A to donor B. I can only see that donor B is linked to donor A from donor A's profile.
- DonorPerfect is a great way to keep notes on donors and schedule times to contact donors for thank yous or discussion. This allows for increased donor engagement which in turn increases donations to the organization.
- This system has allowed our organization to stay on top of the history of our donors. The home changes in leadership every two to three years. DonorPerfect allows any new sisters to the area to run reports on the giving history and maintain relationships with big donors. This also gives us a chance to re-engage with donors that might have been dropped with previous leaders.
- DonorPerfect has helped us increase our maintain our mailing lists and corrections. This in turn has saved us money from mailing to wrong addresses, deceased donors, etc.. It has also helped increase our donations by more than double since we began using the system to track donors and the donations we receive.
DonorPerfect has been the only product I have used in this field. With that said, I think that the ease of use for this system is too perfect to want to use any other system.
DonorPerfect is a simple and user friendly system that is well suited to keep track of any and all donations and the history of donations for a company. It is also well used as a mailing list reference tool. You can exclude and include specific names by the coding options each user chooses.