Score 7.7 out of 10

What is DonorPerfect?

Best tool for donations

November 23, 2021
Waukesha Free Clinic uses Donor Perfect to manage and report our donations. Using codes makes it easy to organize the donations we are …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DonorPerfect, and make your voice heard!

Lite

Express

Essentials

Product Demos

DonorPerfect: Your Digital Fundraising Assistant
02:01

What is DonorPerfect?

DonorPerfect is a solution in fundraising that helps nonprofits grow. It helps teams manage donations, contacts, receipting, reporting, email, and fundraising initiatives from a single system. Features for organizations of all size include automatic monthly giving, integrated online donation forms, standard and custom reports, Constant Contact email, auction management, and a network of integrated partner solutions.

DonorPerfect Video

DonorPerfect: A Digital Fundraising Assistant

DonorPerfect Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesCanada, United States

Blackbaud eTapestry, Bloomerang, and Network for Good are common alternatives for DonorPerfect.

Reviewers rate Availability and Performance highest, with a score of 9.5.

The most common users of DonorPerfect are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Donor Perfect is a much more comprehensive software package and fit our needs completely, whereas EGrabber would have necessitated we purchase and learn additional applications. Donor Search also allows us to import wealth capacity findings to better segment our support base and determine if we can afford to launch a capital campaign.
August 20, 2021

Review of DonorPerfect

Terri Watson Medina | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used Raiser's Edge for many years and was extremely familiar with the product, when I moved to another nonprofit organization that was using DonorPerfect, I needed to get up to speed on DonorPerfect, including the terminology. DonorPefect does a lot of things that RE did, but RE has so many other features.
Roxanne Jacobs | TrustRadius Reviewer
Although DonorSnap was less expensive, it did not provide the same ease of use. I purchased DonorSnap because of the price and very quickly realized I made a mistake. We used it less than 6 months before I converted to DonorPerfect. Not all donor management systems are the same... you get what you pay for!
Ruth Schmidt | TrustRadius Reviewer
We previously used Orange Leap (MPX), which was not nearly as user-friendly. I was pretty much the only one who could navigate that system for creating reports and customized mailing lists. We reviewed Shelby, but found that it didn't have the capacity to create the specialized mailing lists that we utilize for events and fundraisers.
Lauren Sikkema | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have looked into a lot of different options. While there are some other great options out there, DonorPerfect is by far the most cost-effective. While that isn't the only thing we are looking for, it is definitely important. Compared to some of the other larger names for databases, DonorPerfect is very user friendly and their tech support is helpful and fast.
May 07, 2020

So Easy

Hope Marstin | TrustRadius Reviewer
DonorPerfect has better features for processing donations and volunteer hours. It also has much easier reporting features for donations. It is easier to use and less expensive for multiple users. The support team is readily available and there is usually no waiting time to reach them. They are friendly and easy to understand.
Kathryn Juarez | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used eTapestry for many years and have found that the culture at DonorPerfect is much more to the point. When I need help, I call in and the staff is always ready to walk me through things. There is not a hard sell with the folks at DonorPerfect either. With eTapestry, the services packages kept changing and the pricing consistently went up. Their email tool was poor and while Constant Contact integration was available, it was at an additional price. I was also limited in the number of emails I could send each year which was constantly an issue. DonorPerfect is transparent - what you are told you will get is what you get, no smoke and mirrors.
I have extensively used Salesforce, have spent some time looking into Raiser's Edge and used a couple of CRM that was clearly not intended for use by non-profits. Salesforce had some good points, but there were also some big issues, and we were continually faced with the decision to pay ever more to use it or delete records of various types, which entailed another type of cost.
Pricing and training were the ultimate reason why we chose DonorPerfect over Blackbaud. We do not regret the decision either as our staff is small and the training received with this product is incomparable to any other service researched. The pricing was also a factor as a small organization and DP was able to provide a competitive price.
November 07, 2019

We love DonorPerfect.

Anne Baunach, CFRE, CEFL | TrustRadius Reviewer
Compass-360 was a disaster for us. It was difficult to use and we were constantly having to manipulate the system to try and get it to work. Raiser's Edge was the only other system that I had previously used - and thought it was what we wanted. However, the cost, especially when adding all the modules, made it cost prohibitive for a small organization. We are so happy we went with DonorPerfect. We chose it because of the modest cost coupled with the years of experience and the recommendations from other like-organizations.