Overall Satisfaction with Dynamic Yield
We primarily use Dynamic Yield to offer product recommendations to our customers. Dynamic Yield allows us to offer more relevant product recommendations through A/B testing than the functionality available in our store platform. We're also able to easily add and display recommendations where we hadn't previously shown them.
- A/B testing so we can constantly continue to improve on the recommendations we show.
- Good tracking analytics for review.
- Easy to change and setup new recommendation testing.
- Initial implementation is a bit cumbersome.
- Setting up recommendations in new spots throughout the site does require some web dev experience.
- We've been able to increase conversion, avg order and avg items/order through product recommendations.
We've used product recommendations through our website platform and while it was a couple of years ago and I can't remember exactly who we reviewed, we did compare Dynamic Yield to two or three other competitors before deciding to move forward with them.
When we've had issues with the platform, support has always been quick to respond and help our developer team solve any issues.
Once a certain test is set up and ready to go, it's fairly easy to manage and a/b test. However initial implementation of each separate test does require some web development knowledge.
Do you think Dynamic Yield delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dynamic Yield's feature set?
Did Dynamic Yield live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dynamic Yield go as expected?
Would you buy Dynamic Yield again?