Overall Satisfaction with Elasticsearch
Elasticsearch is being used to store and search architecture standards, guidance, and other documents pertaining to software architectures. When used with the Spring Java Framework, it is extremely easy to set up custom queries.
- Search queries based on Java class member names.
- Very detailed queries through the standard library.
- Extremely fast.
- Easy to index.
- Ability to search content when data only in fields.
- Query syntax could be made simpler.
- Auto sharding.
- Was able to demo its background use at a conference quickly.
- Was able to index 100s of documents quickly.
- Easy to create queries.
Do you think Elasticsearch delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Elasticsearch's feature set?
Did Elasticsearch live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Elasticsearch go as expected?
Would you buy Elasticsearch again?