Overall Satisfaction with Employee Navigator
We began using [Employee Navigator] a few months ago as a employee benefits platform. It's very user friendly and allows employee to view all benefits offered as well as compare them before making a selection. From the admin side I'm able to upload documents to be viewed by all employees and run customizable reports as well. So far we've very happy with the software and will continue to use.
- User friendly for both admin & employees
- Allows admin to upload documents which are then accessible to employees
- Offers customizable reports for admin and many beneficial features we didn't previously have with our other platform.
- Employee Change Notification emails sent to admin could explain the changes vs me having to login to view from wall. That's the only area I as an admin currently see as room for improvement.
- Ability by admin to upload docs which are then accessible to employees across the board.
- Customizable reports for admin users.
- Updates different benefits to carriers of any employee benefit changes mostly without issue. This is a huge plus for us as the other platform didn't do so properly 90% of the time. In turn created issues deducting benefit premiums thru payroll.
- It's cost efficient - Cost to us is no more than we were paying for previous platform & offers so much more
- Saves Time which in turn saves company money - Previous platform didn't always update carriers of employee benefit changes or update premiums for ancillary coverages easily. This created obvious issues which took time away from other job duties that needed my attention as admin.
Do you think Employee Navigator delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Employee Navigator's feature set?
Did Employee Navigator live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Employee Navigator go as expected?
Would you buy Employee Navigator again?
We are very pleased with the change to [Employee Navigator] as it offers more what we needed. It's very customizable and has many features that can be added or taken away depending on business needs. I'd only say it would be less appropriate for a business quite smaller than ours who needed very little in comparison.