Entelo is a great sourcing platform!
September 24, 2018
Entelo is a great sourcing platform!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Entelo
We use Entelo in our Recruiting/Talent Acquisition department. Entelo's platforms helps with sourcing efforts in finding qualified candidates with the use of multiple filters. In addition, Entelo provides contact info i.e Email addresses for profiles you view. I have found really good success when contacting a candidate through their personal email address. If contact info is not available, you can request info and Entelo's algorithm will try to obtain an email address. In addition, you have the ability to send a candidate an email via the platform. Any email you sent is recorded in the candidate profile, and you can actually see when a candidate opens the email and clicks on any link in that particular email. As a recruiter, you feel like your email isn't just lost into a black hole. I really love the tracking mechanism of Entelo and wish Linkedin would incorporate something similar.
- Entelo provides accurate candidate contact info. Many of the profiles I have sourced via the platform have had the correct email address and my emails were able to reach the prospective candidate. This really helps recruiting efforts. Most candidates in this day and age constantly check their personal email. Engineers in particular are a hard group to reach and just sending an InMail isn't always the best route. Entelo really helps in recruiting for engineers by helping to provide their personal contact details.
- Entelo's tracking feature is a great strength. Any email you send to candidates on the platform, you can track accordingly. I get a notification when the candidate opens my email, clicks on link in the email, and when they reply. The notifications don't just come through the Entelo platform but you get an email as well so you're up to date.
- Entelo search is another great feature. You can search for candidates by entering skill, position, company name etc. There's even a diversity filter! Really great search criteria that helps you hone in on your ideal candidates. This is really useful for hard to fill technical positions.
- Although, Entelo does a great job in providing contact info, the room for improvement is if they can find more contact info for global candidates. For US candidates, the platform does a great job in finding email addresses. For candidates based in EMEA, sometimes the platform has a hard time obtaining email addresses.
- Entelo's envoy feature didn't work the best for me. The feature uses AI and predictive analytics to find the best candidates for your open positions and then reaches out automatically to them with the template you create. My issue was the profiles that it reached out to weren't the best fits for my technical positions. I think this feature needs some fine tuning.
- I think the reporting feature of Entelo could improve. Right now you can't create customizable reports and sometimes the reports you want to export can take awhile to download.
- Positive impact that Entelo has had is that it has helped increase the number of candidates we have hired into our organization.
- It has helped tremendously with sourcing efforts. It is reasonably priced and you really get great value. It helps you find quality candidates and makes the outreach to potential candidates smoother.
- Our time to fill has cut down for our hard to fill positions. Entelo has done a great job in helping us find and hire technical talent.
I have used LinkedIn Talent/Recruiter for years but one significant advantage that Entelo has is the fact that you can obtain candidate personal contact info and tracking of any emails you sent. I felt when I was recruiting for engineers, any Inmails I would send would not be read by the candidate, since many recruiters tend to bombard technical candidates with multiple inmails. With Entelo, you feel like your email isn't lost in a crowd since there is a tracking mechanism and the notification of when a candidate opens an email is great! I selected Entelo because of the ease of use, the functionality of tracking emails and contact info. I have sourced many candidates using the platform and I'm very happy! I will continue using Entelo in my recruiting efforts. I highly recommend to any recruiting department that relies heavily in sourcing candidates.
Entelo is well suited for those in recruiting who want to improve their sourcing efforts. If you are trying to recruit for engineers or highly technical positions, Entelo's platform will help you find good candidates that you can contact directly through their personal email addresses. If you are a recruiting coordinator, Entelo is an easy to use platform and would be a good starting point into the world of recruiting. If you are recruiting heavily on positions outside of the US, Entelo might not be able to help you obtain candidate info and in that case you would want to perhaps send an InMail.