Overall Satisfaction with eTrigue DemandCenter
3marketeers is a full service, global advertising agency that provides a wide range of services including lead generation/marketing automation support services. We use eTrigue DemandCenter to support our own internal lead generation efforts, as well as many of our clients' lead generation programs. Our internal and client marketing automation programs include a wide range of outreach including ongoing nurturing, webinars, live/onsite regional events and surveys. We needed a platform that could be easily implemented by our clients and that could support this wide range of activities, on a global basis.
- eTrigue DemandCenter is easy to implement and the CRM integration is also quite straightforward. This is key for our clients that don't want to rely on their IT team for support.
- eTrigue DemandCenter email/campaign set up rocks. It's drag and drop, you can pause a campaign in process, make changes, and then restart without interrupting the campaign flow, without having to start over. LOVE this!
- Anonymous tracking is pretty cool as once a unknown visitor registers (becomes cookied) eTrigue DemandCenter maps back the anonymous tracking to the now known visitor in one record so you can see what the prospect viewed prior to be being "known".
- For 3marketeers and our clients' alike we have had some functionality wants/needs over the last few years-- we have found the eTrigue DemandCenter team to be most responsive with the review and response to these various requests.
- From an agency perspective, our team is able to be as flexible as our clients require us to be as the platform is nimble, easy to make changes to campaigns. This is key!
- Our clients are focused on tracking and reporting- each measures success a bit differently but most would agree that their respective teams can be more productive and can demonstrate direct ROI with the eTrigue DemandCenter tools and reporting. The platform makes us and our clients look good when quarterly reporting rolls around.
As an agency we have experience with several other marketing automation platforms. We support clients that are not using eTrigue DemandCenter-- we'll work with them to create various campaign assets. This said, if our clients want us to also run their marketing automation campaigns-- implement the campaigns after the assets are created, we only work in eTrigue as this our platform of choice. Our ability to support the robust and fast-paced needs of our clients requires us to use a platform that they can easily implement and that we can easily work in, make ongoing changes in. eTrigue DemandCenter is the platform that delivers.
eTrigue DemandCenter is easy to implement and work in, reliable, well supported and provides the tracking and reporting functionality we and clients demand.
The platform is most scalable-- works for small and large companies alike. Key for most of our clients is the little to no IT support required to implement and run the platform. I would definitely explore this when looking at a marketing automation platform beyond the "batch and blast" solutions. We've yet to have an issue working with our clients' sales and/or marketing teams to implement. And most of our clients work in the platform independent of the programs we run; are able to set up acampaign, upload lists and/or pull for CRM, and run reports on their own in very short turn.