EveryAction for nonprofits
June 22, 2021
EveryAction for nonprofits
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with EveryAction
Our entire nonprofit organization uses EveryAction to help us do our work. We use EA as our donor management software, to create donation pages, earned revenue pages, assess our fundraising and other campaigns, and to save important information about our donors and supporters - all in one place. Additionally, we export out our financial information for our bookkeeper to match up in QuickBooks.
- Clean interface that is easy to navigate.
- Revenue and fundraising dashboards that can be filtered.
- Customizable emails and reporting to enable segmentation.
- Automation takes a lot of time and training to get underway - EA should have some canned lists for nonprofits to customize.
- Customer service is generally great, but sometimes it takes several emails to get what you need.
- Canned reports on LYBUNT, etc. can't be customized to exclude earned revenue.
- It's difficult to do a mass dedupe.
- Unified engagement across our organization.
- Time saved for our fundraising team.
- Easy reporting and dashboard viewing for analysis.
Have one person managing the implementation for your staff and work with your EA team to develop the timeline. Take time to understand how your data will be implemented and how you will use it in EveryAction so that you can start creating some customized lists and groupings. There is no one-on-one training, so it is important to watch and understand the key tasks first. We broke up our trainings into three levels - necessary (how to navigate EA, create pages, email), next level - (automation, segmentation, etc.), and advanced (everything else) to keep it manageable. Make sure your data is clean before you import it into EA - it will save you hours in the future. We deduped and merged in our old system, and then again in Excel.
Sometimes it takes customer service a day or two to respond to a support ticket, but otherwise I've experienced fewer outages than our previous system.
We are not an advocacy organization, but we have been able to use some of the features for our fundraising. EA is great in making sure that their features can be used for multiple purposes.
Do you think EveryAction delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with EveryAction's feature set?
Did EveryAction live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of EveryAction go as expected?
Would you buy EveryAction again?
We experienced an outage at Salsa CRM + Engage on Giving Tuesday a couple of years ago that greatly impacted our fundraising efforts - this was the main reason we wanted to switch out of Salsa. EveryAction has greatly helped us with our fundraising efforts - in saving time, money, and the ease of use. Now that EveryAction has drag and drop capabilities for emails, it is just as useful as Salsa Engage - and it's all one system that integrates well.
If your nonprofit runs campaigns, EveryAction makes it easy to manage these campaigns.