Overall Satisfaction with eXo Platform
Within my organization, eXo Platform is utilized across the entire company. It addresses the issues of efficient collaboration and effective communication between employees, particularly in regards to working on and completing projects.
- I personally love the user-friendly interface. Often you find software which is difficult to learn, and not utilized as often as it should be because of this. With eXo Platform, the interface is easy to understand, and is not particularly challenging to new users and non-tech savvy individuals.
- It allows you to get work done, without feeling like using the platform is part of the actual work. It feels more like a natural system you would use in your leisure time to connect with friends and family, rather than a social intranet designed to facilitate employee communication and help you meet project deadlines.
- The cloud platform allows users to easily share information and files, and collaborate on project work. Another benefit to this is it makes mobile collaboration possible.
- There aren't really any areas I have discovered within eXo Platform that have been disappointing. I believe the company has done a wonderful job creating an intuitive, user-friendly product to assist organizations' overall communication and productivity.
- eXo Platform has definitely increased productivity and employee efficiency, allowing employees to work together from multiple locations.
For an organization which is particularly project-based, and values the accessibility provided by the cloud platform, eXo Platform offers an excellent solution to these needs while emphasizing social collaboration and project organization. It is especially well-suited for employees who work together remotely or from disjointed locations, allowing them access to collaborative work and tools for easy communication.