EZ Texting is the best to use!
Keli Giaratano | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 11, 2019

EZ Texting is the best to use!

Overall Satisfaction with EZ Texting

We use EZ Texting service to send out motivational and encouraging health quotes/education to our program participants and partners every week. These messages emphasize the educational component of our program.
  • For the first month, I was assigned an agent that walked me through the entire process of getting started. She contacted me weekly, if not more, promptly answering any questions, or just "checking-in."
  • The platform is straight forward and easy to use.
  • My message has about three times the amount of allowed characters than the previous company I used.
  • I honestly do not have a complaint or need for improvement suggestions at this time. I have not had any issues thus far with what we are doing.
  • We send encouraging health messages to stay on a healthy journey. We get comments often from participants of how our weekly message has either encouraged them in some way or inspired them to make a healthier choice at that time.
I was able to start sending messages the same day of signing up within just a few minutes of getting everything set up. Then once I uploaded my contact list, which took the most time, everything else was a breeze.
The entire process and platform have been super easy. I have a specific day and time to send out a message. So even when I have waited until the last minute to prepare it, I can get it composed and scheduled to send in just five minutes.
An agent was assigned in the beginning, and for the first month, I had non-stop support. She answered any questions within an hour of my email, she guided me through anything I needed help with (which wasn't much at all), and she followed up with me continuously. Great support!
We do have a picture we send with every message; it's our logo. It's super easy to insert into the message. Being able to brand each message has allowed us to reach a bigger audience with our program.
I have not utilized this feature yet
I have not utilized any other products and, therefore, cannot give feedback. However, I can tell you that
EZ Texting has beyond met expectations and is hands down ten times better than the previous company I was using.
If you are looking to send out weekly or monthly messages, it's easy to set up, especially if it's the same recurring message or reminder. We send out a different message each week, but it only takes about 5 minutes to compose and schedule a future message.