EZ Texting is a SaaS solution that delivers a way to connect, now from Callfire since the December, 2021 acquisition. It has served over 165,000 customers and is a SMS platform for business users, aiming to set the standard for...
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $19 per month
- Tech Details
EZ Texting is a SaaS solution that delivers a way to connect, now from Callfire since the December, 2021 acquisition. It has served over 165,000 customers and is a SMS platform for business users, aiming to set the standard for business texting. The messaging solutions allow businesses to reach and engage their mobile audiences. With employees around the world, EZ Texting is presented by the vendor as an ideal solution for small and mid-market businesses.
Additional advantages, described by EZ Texting:
✓ Helped 165,000+ customers succeed
✓ Delivers 6X more engagement than email
✓ 4 billion messages sent
- Supported: Keywords
- Supported: MMS Picture Messages
- Supported: Text to Landline
- Supported: Tracking and Reports
- Supported: Drip Campaigns
- Supported: Link Shortener
- Supported: Text Forwarding
- Supported: Message Templates
- Supported: Integrations
- Supported: Contact Management
- Supported: Group Texting
- Supported: SafeSTOP Opt-Out
- Supported: 2 Way Texting
- Supported: Media Library
- Supported: QR Codes
- Supported: Text Scheduling & Automation
- Supported: API Access
- Supported: Managed Accounts
- Supported: Dedicated Short Codes
- Supported: High-Volume Numbers
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada|
- Simple to craft a message to send
- Shows text responses from target audience, which is super helpful
- Pay per credit instead of pay per message. 1 credit ≠ 1 message
- No Android app
- Mass texting
- Individualized fields
- Schedule sending
- The token system/cost to send texts seemed inconsistent
- We can send photographs of flyers for the parents if the parent did not receive the paper we sent home.
- For registration the parent can send us photos of what is needed to complete the registration.
- When we ask a student or parent for information that is needed EZ Texting makes the turn around time of the responses extremely faster than email or a phone call. Phone calls take hours upon of time but texting takes only minutes to contact all of the groups needed to be contacted and we have proof that a message was sent because we can refer to it and show the parent or student if they say they did not receive it.
- On creating sign up forms: more choices as to what information is needed like address, parent name or student name, or program name
- When message bounces back because of a bad phone number it would be nice if it showed in the "INBOX" as well as on the report.
- When people opt out it would be nice to move the number into an "opt out" group
- Tracks sent/receive messages
- tracks your usage
- makes it easy to buy additional texting credits
- need live employees to help with technical difficulties
- allow longer text messages to be sent
- contact uploads
- uploading media
- creating texts
- understanding how many credits are needed for texts
- what could cause a message to become "under review" and how to move it to 'scheduled'
- Upload and manage lists of contacts
- Pay as you need messages
- Easy to compose and schedule messages
- Saving composed messages as drafts
- Duplicating past messages to be used again in the future
- Texting a large group
- Creating subsets to text groups within a group
- Easy to upload new employees
- Easy to remove former employees
- Easier way of uploading lists to already include them in sub groups
- Sometimes character counts get confusing
- EZ Texting make it easy to send mass messages.
- EZ Texting makes it very easy to compose messages.
- EZ Texting has provided wonderful customer service.
- EZ Texting makes it simple to set up drip campaigns.
- The EZ Texting mobile App is all but useless. It has minimal functionality and is very slow to update.
- Sometimes from both the App and the Desktop version, messages I send in conversation will literally not be sent. When I return to the conversation my reply will be missing.
- It is frustrating that when composing a message I'm not able to have blank line spaces. If it's a long message it looks unprofessional.
- It organizes lists well.
- The sends were always smooth.
- Just not clear how to go back and work with lists of people that were texted.
- Also wasn't clear how to track progress over time.
- The back end, tracking, analytics were not impressive in my opinion.
- Scheduled Texts
- Image Texts
- User Friendly
- Custom Templates
- easy to use
- easy to update and add names
- cost effective
- increase number of words a text can contain
- not so many group options
- better tutorial for new users
- Allows us a quick way to communicate with our people in the field.
- Did like the 5-digit number better, but this is likely out of their control.
- The API is fantastic
- Billing is simple
- Metrics are awesome
- Bring back the pay as you use it package
- Faster response to support requests
We have recently used EZ Texting to reach out to personal contacts to let them know of new business opportunities!
- I love the simple interface to upload, view, move, and delete contacts. The Group feature is particularly helpful for us.
- Reliable texting. I don't feel like we have to question if a text was sent or not.
- Uploading documents that contain hundreds and hundreds of contacts instead of entering them one by one is a huge time saver!
- The layout could be more streamlined and easier to maneuver.
- Clearing out notifications.
- It would be great if we could reply to incoming texts in mass.
- EZ equals easy.
- Customers like it.
- Mobile monitoring of alerts and system is not the best.
- Group Text.
- Images with Text.
- Scheduled Texting.
- Better images for sending texts.
- Guides/tips on creating engaging texts.
- Ability to add video??
- Better user interface - seems a little outdated.
- Contact Management with easy groups.
- Live preview of your message.
- Built-in URL shortener.
- The "helpful" chat-bot that you can't turn off is REALLY annoying.
- Delivery is swift.
- Easy to compose text messages.
- Seldom any glitches.
- Uploading media is easy.
- More intuitive how to unsubscribe users.
- Make it easier for users who have unsubscribed to re-subscribe.
- Suggest stopping sending messages to contacts who consistently bounce back messages.
- We liked it better when the image/media was delivered and showed up above the text message as supposed to below it as it does now.
- Customer Retention
- Multimedia and integration of tiktok
- Pay as you go option
- Easy to set up forms for collecting subscribers
- Excellent real-time analytics
- User-friendly website with easy navigation
- I can't think of anything
- EZ Texting has an easy to use interface.
- Showing the delivery status is very helpful.
- EZ Texting is affordable for my small business.
- My only suggestion is to be able to get notifications on my phone if someone responds to a message instead of having to check back on my computer.
- simple interface
- data elements - limited to 10 characters
- Marketing responses are well-kept in the interface.
- API interaction is straightforward.
- I would like to see an API to use some of the tools such as the Link Shortener.
- I'd like to have the ability to get API support via chat.
- The text is sent and delivered immediately. This lets us know that everyone is receiving the information in a timely manner.
- Allows me to send out one text to everyone at once. Before using EZ texting, I had to create groups with only 10 contacts (because 10 was the maximum that I could add to a group) and had to send out messages to several different groups. Now, all I have to send out is one text to everyone.
- Unlimited group size. I am able to add as many people as I need to a group.
- I would like to be able to resend a commonly sent message.
- I would like to be able to receive notifications if someone responds to the text that I have sent out. I don't see replies until I go back into the software.
- Increase word limit.
- The ability to leverage large datasets, send and track responses and opt-outs is something EZ Texting does well.
- Being able to balance the economy of scale along with certain pre-paid service amounts allows the organization to "buffer up" prior to resource constraints.
- The ability to access detailed reports about communication efforts and campaigns provides valuable insight into business efforts and marketing strategies.
- The one area that I would love to see EZ Texting improve/offer is API integration option to offload data and contacts from our Enterprise system versus uploading extracts.