Reviews (1-25 of 55)
- Textback for more information is useful for telling a group of people Text the word **BLANK** to 313-131 and they can all instantly receive the information they need.
- Simple contact imports make it easy to gather phone numbers on other platforms an import into EZTexting
- Immediate send of messages to groups for timely communication is super helpful!
- EZTexting doesn't always work super well from mobile. A better mobile interface would be helpful!
- The message inbox could use improvement. Conversations are not easy to follow, this could also be improved.
- There is currently no way to mark notifications as read.
- One to many texting.
- Short code sign-ups.
- Group/category grouping to direct messages toward a specific subset.
- Contacts/CRM integration.
- Drip campaign creation (interface is clumsy).
- Pool creation is a bit tricky.
- Scheduled auto responder for "out of office" times.
- integrates easily with our email marketing software
- easy to use interface
- decent price for text
- better organization of contacts
- some type of delivery reports or filter to remove bad phone numbers
- more clarity on fees and charges
- templates for "keyword" campaigns
- Information can instantaneously be communicated to members.
- A record of all messages can be maintained.
- A log of how many members actually received the message.
- I was hoping that the limited amount of characters could be expanded.
- Change the restrictions to certain words not being acceptable. I'm not referring to crude or vulgar language, just simple words that for some reason are not acceptable.
- The text is sent and delivered immediately. This lets us know that everyone is receiving the information in a timely manner.
- Allows me to send out one text to everyone at once. Before using EZ texting, I had to create groups with only 10 contacts (because 10 was the maximum that I could add to a group) and had to send out messages to several different groups. Now, all I have to send out is one text to everyone.
- Unlimited group size. I am able to add as many people as I need to a group.
- I would like to be able to resend a commonly sent message.
- I would like to be able to receive notifications if someone responds to the text that I have sent out. I don't see replies until I go back into the software.
- Increase word limit.
- EZ Texting has the most amazing customer service via chat and phone. They are always able to help me when I have questions.
- EZ Texting is really good at accepting ideas from customers and implementing them in their next website update. Whether it is adding something or removing it.
- EZ Texting allows you to do more than just individually text. They offer group texts that you can customize based on your company need as well as the ability to set up future dates for those texts to be sent.
- The new website look is very different from the old format. I do not like that it is hard for me to find the tab to go to in order to see my sent texts. There are just a lot of things that I don't need and more options than I care for all in one space. I wish I could customize my dashboard for my needs.
- I want to be able to delete old exported reports but there doesn't seem to be that option.
- I wish they would go back to the old look of the website. I know it is redundant but that is really my only complaint.
- It's easy to create a quick good looking text.
- Whether you need text only, photos or a link, EZ Texting makes it super easy to incorporate.
- They have wonderful customer service, very quick and helpful!
- I haven't run into any issues yet.
- SImple, easy user experience
- Provides options to send links out via text
- You can import lists of contacts instead of individually adding everyone
- Maybe I just dont know about it, but I would love for EZ texting to have an app.
- It’s simple to import leads and create targeted lists for campaigns.
- You have options to purchase subscriptions or just what you need, making it cost-effective for temporary or permanent use.
- You can see your results right from the dashboard for successful delivery and replies.
- I would love to have the ability to make the text come from one of our phone numbers.
- EZ Texting allows you to create templates to use so you don't have to write out each text message over and over.
- EZ Texting allows you to categorize and make groups which helps me determine where each lead is at within the hiring process.
- The drip marketing campaigns that you can create within EZ Texting are absolutely awesome. It frees up a lot of time by implementing their automation process.
- Once you close a campaign, you should be able to archive it so you can go back and use the campaign at a later date.
- Scheduling Text Blasts. This is particularly important if you have regularly occurring events that your contact groups need to be reminded of.
- Adding an image or flyer to a text blast (at no additional cost).
- Responding to received texts is very easy.
- It is also easy to create multiple contact groups.
- Billing was affordable and straightforward.
- Opting in using "keywords" is especially easy and helpful. Saves the time it takes to collect numbers and manually add or upload numbers to a contact list.
- The website isn't the most user-friendly. It takes some practice to figure out where things are located.
- It is great for sending quick communication to many people simultaneously.
- Some of the subscriptions are free.
- Sometimes it can take a little bit of time to upload a new database of contacts, but that's to be expected with any app.
- It can be a little pricey to use the paid version of EZ Texting.
- Informing students of upcoming events.
- Tracking students who are entering their first year of college and ensuring that they get there and are successful.
- Texting deadlines, such as the SAT's.
- It would be nice to have a polling option that can address more than one question.
- The app is nice to have on our phones, but I am unable to use it as I would on my laptop.
- Have the download excel be more user friendly.
- EZTexting has "credits" they offer in accordance with the number of texts sent out. We quickly outgrew the initial free trial credits and purchased the product. We were able to purchase more credits with ease.
- I love the reports that we get with EZTexting. We are able to modify the text, see what numbers were bounced back, etc. We are also able to see open rate, allowing us to make adjustments in our campaign.
- YouTube links or pictures are very easy to apply to the text.
- There is a feature for drip-texting. I love this option. We are able to send texts to people who just signed up and they can begin to receive the very first text we sent introducing our business. This way they don't miss anything.
- I do not like the fact that they charge "per text" no matter if the text is bounced back or not. We do not receive any credit for these texts, so we need to constantly monitor our incorrect texts.
- There is no automated notification of bounced back texts, and no notification of when a patient requests to be removed from the text listing. We need to log into the system and manually check the category. I have had a problem with this on occasion since patients will opt out of the texting, but we don't log into the system for a week or two to check.
- The cost per text is comparable for some of the other texting systems. I would like to have an option of paying monthly for a range of text messages.
with credits and then you can purchase the product. It gives you a chance to try the product without any stress about purchasing the product.
- The UI is very easy to manage in.
- The product is very simple to use.
- I would like to see more comprehensive reporting available.
- A feature that allows inbound messages to be separated into sub inboxes. This would allow different departments use the texting feature without overlapping their inbound messages.
It helps to disseminate information quickly and to ensure important deadlines are not missed.
- Allows me to easily create target groups
- Allows me to easily set up repeating messages
- Allows ease of use in creating short URLs
- The payment process is not clear. When you make a payment for additional credit - there should be a popup message to indicate the transaction was successfully completed. I have more than reapplied payment.
- It is difficult to restore a user who has initially opted out of texting. I have a user who wishes to receive text. You would think they could simply reply yes to receive again, however there is no easy way to re-add a user.
- Allows text and messages with images to be sent out to our youth.
- Organizes the contact information so we can identify which group of people we want to send a message to.
- I love the ability to use the keyword option.
- Sometimes the text messages are distorted when the receiver gets them.
- The cost seems high for the number of credits received.
- Your free option of 500 free texts should be added to the amount of texts purchased.
- I find EZ Texting very easy to integrate into our systems. It only took about 20 minutes and our application was sending text messages using EZ Texting.
- We have only experienced one issue with EZ Texting and technical support helped me resolve it very quickly.
- EZ Texting seems to deliver messages very quickly. In our testing, text messages are always received in a timely manner.
- It is a little expensive for us as we do not send very many text messages. A smaller package would be nice.
- The one issue I mentioned in a previous answer was a result of a change in the EZ Texting API. We were not notified of the change and the texting feature of our application started to fail. An opportunity to address any issues before a change is made would be helpful.
- I like the different campaigns feature. It offers a variety of ways to implement our TMM strategy.
- The customer services representatives are very knowledgeable and friendly.
- Flexible plans and credits really go a long way!
- The reporting features are lacking for sure. The reports are only available to download in Excel format. Most of the time the info is blank when I open the document.
- I don't like that I have to schedule an appointment with my rep when I have a question or issue. I would like to be able to call them when I need them. However, they can be available for same or next day appointments sometimes.
- I'd like to see some innovation from Ez Texting and shared success stories from other users on how they were able to use the platform.
- Easy loading contact list
- Tracks data of messages sent
- Super user friendly
- I like the pay as you go option, because you can cater it to different markets, but I would like to see a business account set up, as we have several properties using the service which could possibly use a corporate rate.
- Ease of importing in Excel file lists (CSV format).
- Ease of scheduling text messages to assigned import groups.
- Ease of paying for additional texting credits as needed.
- No way of checking to see how many bounce back numbers may exist until after sending/paying for the group total.
Not as well suited for a situation in which you would require front-end opt-ins before sending.
EZ Texting Scorecard Summary
About EZ Texting
Since 2004, EZ Texting has served over 160K customers, setting the standard for business texting in the U.S. and Canada. The vendor says their platform delivers the smartest, fastest, easiest, and most reliable ways to connect with your mobile audience.
EZ Texting’s cloud-based messaging solutions can help you provide better customer service, streamline communications, grow and nurture your leads, and improve your outreach efforts. Send smarter with EZ Texting.
The vendor says some of the benefits of text marketing include:
- 600% More Engagement Than Email
- Increased Sales Leads
- Reliability and Delivery Reports
- Automated Notifications and Reminders
- Huge ROI with Less Overhead
EZ Texting Screenshots
EZ Texting Videos (3)
EZ Texting Downloadables
EZ Texting Integrations
EZ Texting Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
EZ Texting Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada|