Reviews (1-25 of 136)
- Texts go directly to the phone, and won't get lost in the spam folder of an email inbox.
- Recipients ability to reply to the text is very handy! We often will use it for things such as "Reply YES if you plan to attend tomorrow's lunch meeting."
- EZ Texting customer service has always been top-notch when I call in for help or plan changes!
- I really wish EZ Texting had the ability to use emojis and special characters. They have become so commonplace in today's society that sometimes a text looks a bit boring without them.
- Receive messages
- Text messages
- Sometimes when searching a client it doesn't always pull them up.
- Send out messages a little faster (may not be your end). Some take a few hours before they receive them.
- EZ Texting is easy for the end-user to register.
- Visually appealing texts to recipients.
- The inability for end-user to remove themself from specific lists, must be done manually by an administrator.
- Difficulty in creating forms: not very user-friendly.
- Super easy to set up and use. I played with it for about 30 minutes before I was up & running.
- It makes it easy to create new groups. I have different attendees each time so I don't want to "clean" the list. I'd rather just create a new one each time.
- It's a bit pricey.
- Some of the language in the UI is not really clear. I had to figure out the terms.
- They keep track of cell numbers so there will not be duplicated texts going out.
- We do not use it as a template message service but it's nice that they offer a template if it's the same message month to month.
- Adding images and active links.
- Delayed sending or specific times and dates.
- Have message reply categories, so when some replies, "yes, no or maybe" they would be categorized to calculate attendance to an event.
EZ Texting is bad if we are sending out multiple campaigns in one day - almost impossible to look at the responses and know which campaign that response belongs to.
- Ease of keywords to quickly subscribe people to groups or topics that are important.
- It checks each message sent to ensure that it is formatted correctly (either SMS or MMS) so the content of each message is delivered each time.
- The UI on mobile devices is still a bit buggy. It's still usable if you know what you need to do, but there's room for improvement there.
- Maintain text history and customer lists
- Tech support & debugging. We regularly get an error message via email that I don't understand where it's coming from.
- API docs are a bit confusing. Why two APIs with conflicting variable names and no identifying information in the post?
- Scheduling texts
- Allows you to put a web URL in messages
- Messages don't have to sit in a waiting queue for a text to go out
- Allowing images to be attached to texts
- EZ Texting must allow all emojis to be used!! Businesses rely on this to capture an audience and to keep the audience's attention. This is my NUMBER ONE complaint
- More room in the subject line
- Information sent out quickly to large number of recipients. No loss of information due to all get the same message.
- Recipients are able to respond with questions. This allows for addressing individual concerns or questions.
- Contacts are easily added. This has given people confidence in our Union. New members are getting information quickly.
- Use from cell phone has made it very convenient.
- Ability to search contacts with any info without have to go to advanced section.
- The ability to upload contacts into groups for targeted messaging.
- Reporting on campaign metrics, benchmarked against industry averages.
- Text preview window that allows you to see what a text will look like on a phone, before you send it.
- Easy interface
- MMS support
- The ability to add graphics to text
- Drip capabilies
- Strong reporting
- Campaigns should be saved for future use.
- Sometimes you lose your work when you go back and forth between areas when creating a campaign.
- Needs to have a better database that automatically dates campaigns.
- Add-on features like setting up a drip campaign, etc. are not turn-key or easily understood for newbies.
- For the first month, I was assigned an agent that walked me through the entire process of getting started. She contacted me weekly, if not more, promptly answering any questions, or just "checking-in."
- The platform is straight forward and easy to use.
- My message has about three times the amount of allowed characters than the previous company I used.
- I honestly do not have a complaint or need for improvement suggestions at this time. I have not had any issues thus far with what we are doing.
- Variable interpolation--Makes it easy to send customized messages to each person
- Easy import and export options
- Robust reporting tools to make sure people are getting your messages
- The variables have a fixed character size. It would be a lot better if they didn't.
- Allows for imagery to be sent along with a clickable link to your store.
- Their platform is very user friendly.
- Pricing is a bit high compared to others.
- Would like to see the exact sales amount the platform brought in.
EZ Texting Scorecard Summary
About EZ Texting
Since 2004, EZ Texting has served over 160K customers, setting the standard for business texting in the U.S. and Canada. The vendor says their platform delivers the smartest, fastest, easiest, and most reliable ways to connect with your mobile audience.
EZ Texting’s cloud-based messaging solutions can help you provide better customer service, streamline communications, grow and nurture your leads, and improve your outreach efforts. Send smarter with EZ Texting.
The vendor says some of the benefits of text marketing include:
- 600% More Engagement Than Email
- Increased Sales Leads
- Reliability and Delivery Reports
- Automated Notifications and Reminders
- Huge ROI with Less Overhead
EZ Texting Screenshots
EZ Texting Videos (3)
EZ Texting Downloadables
EZ Texting Integrations
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
EZ Texting Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
EZ Texting Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada|