Reviews (1-25 of 142)
It solves communication issues. Applicants reply to texts more than they answer the phone or return calls.
- The EZ chat feature is helpful in keeping conversations organized.
- The templates are a huge help.
- Report running
- Tracking attendance (no call no shows, etc.)
- The ability to use EZ Texting with a cell phone not just a land line
- Ability to create custom fields in contacts
- Clean interface to send messages quickly.
- Web, iOS and email confirmation.
- Allows us to use our main company VOIP line.
- Keeps our internal cell phones private.
- I find the initial login page a bit confusing.
- New Messages is the priority and is perfect.
- I like the separate categories but would prefer one that also display inbox and outbox, too much clicking back and forth.
- Receive messages
- Text messages
- Sometimes when searching a client it doesn't always pull them up.
- Send out messages a little faster (may not be your end). Some take a few hours before they receive them.
- EZ Texting is easy for the end-user to register.
- Visually appealing texts to recipients.
- The inability for end-user to remove themself from specific lists, must be done manually by an administrator.
- Difficulty in creating forms: not very user-friendly.
- no training
- Super easy to set up and use. I played with it for about 30 minutes before I was up & running.
- It makes it easy to create new groups. I have different attendees each time so I don't want to "clean" the list. I'd rather just create a new one each time.
- It's a bit pricey.
- Some of the language in the UI is not really clear. I had to figure out the terms.
- They keep track of cell numbers so there will not be duplicated texts going out.
- We do not use it as a template message service but it's nice that they offer a template if it's the same message month to month.
- Variable interpolation--Makes it easy to send customized messages to each person
- Easy import and export options
- Robust reporting tools to make sure people are getting your messages
- The variables have a fixed character size. It would be a lot better if they didn't.
- It is easy to add pictures to our content.
- It is easy to add client numbers.
- I am not technically savvy and find it very easy to use!
- Easy bulk upload.
- Allows group and segmentation.
- Billing - They advise how many credits it will cost but it would be great to see the direct correlation to money.
- Ability to duplicate texts already sent.
- Easy to up load lists
- Easy to segregate clients
- Finding opt-outs and bounces reporting is difficult to access. I know I saw it once and have had a hard time since.
- I have to continually upload fresh lists to make sure we deduct people contacted, and it would be nice if it interfaced with ZoHo
- Drip Campaigns: Incredibly important to keep our message at the forefront of potential leads' minds.
- Groups: We have different categories for leads, and the contact groups help us manage them differently.
- Text to Landline: As an added benefit, we can receive texts directly at our existing landline number.
- There have been times when I canceled a single message in a text drip, and the next one still schedules and sends, and other times when it does not. I'd prefer that it does, unless I specifically move it to another group.
- I'd love to be able to pause and re-start a single number in a drip campaign (basically, an easier way to manage the above situation).
- I love the simple interface to upload, view, move, and delete contacts. The Group feature is particularly helpful for us.
- Reliable texting. I don't feel like we have to question if a text was sent or not.
- The layout could be more streamlined and easier to maneuver.
- Clearing out notifications.
- Alerting customers en masse.
- Providing feedback on customers wishing to opt out of future messages.
- Adding room for images would be nice
- Providing direct links to sites without "copy and paste" in messages.
- Easy to use and a great way to reach our customers.
- Interface allows for imports of mass contacts making the startup process a breeze.
- Credits expire if not used. They don't roll over from year-to-year.
- Relatively expensive service especially since credits expire with a year.
- Address book
- Sending lists
- Larger test messages
- The words sometimes get truncated.
- Test messages sometimes miss spaces so it makes it look like it's been typed incorrectly when this is not the case.
- It's expensive.
EZ Texting Scorecard Summary
About EZ Texting
Since 2004, EZ Texting has served over 160K customers, setting the standard for business texting in the U.S. and Canada. The vendor says their platform delivers the smartest, fastest, easiest, and most reliable ways to connect with your mobile audience.
EZ Texting’s cloud-based messaging solutions can help you provide better customer service, streamline communications, grow and nurture your leads, and improve your outreach efforts. Send smarter with EZ Texting.
The vendor says some of the benefits of text marketing include:
- 600% More Engagement Than Email
- Increased Sales Leads
- Reliability and Delivery Reports
- Automated Notifications and Reminders
- Huge ROI with Less Overhead
EZ Texting Screenshots
EZ Texting Videos (3)
EZ Texting Downloadables
EZ Texting Integrations
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
EZ Texting Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
EZ Texting Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada|