https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/7K/ez/IAN5F3GTZLBX.PNGHow EZTexting Stacks upWe use EZ Texting for one department within our organization - our Young Adults ministry. It allows us to send out timely information to a group of people who generally prefer texts over email communication.,Textback for more information is useful for telling a group of people Text the word **BLANK** to 313-131 and they can all instantly receive the information they need. Simple contact imports make it easy to gather phone numbers on other platforms an import into EZTexting Immediate send of messages to groups for timely communication is super helpful!,EZTexting doesn't always work super well from mobile. A better mobile interface would be helpful! The message inbox could use improvement. Conversations are not easy to follow, this could also be improved. There is currently no way to mark notifications as read.,8,Our people are better informed and this creates increased participation at events and other functions. We can send information on the platform that people want to use it in -- directly in a text message. We have around 300 volunteers in our organization, we can inform them instantly of timely updates. One example is church closing due to inclement weather.,,Salesforce for Nonprofits, Flow, Zoom,Sending a text is very simple and straightforward. Creating, viewing, and sending to full lists is simple. Individuals unsubscribing is easy,Navigating and using the site via mobile is difficult. There are not clear conversation threads with individuals.,No,7Good product for a specific needEZ Texting is used as the backend product to our Kerauno system. It is used currently as a one to many "See something say something" platform for some of our clients. I show users how to create new groups, have folks auto-register using shortcodes, create drip campaigns, pools, etc. They also use it, when necessary as a bidirectional technology to have an anonymous (to the recipient) communication path for school districts and the SSSS program.,One to many texting. Short code sign-ups. Group/category grouping to direct messages toward a specific subset.,Contacts/CRM integration. Drip campaign creation (interface is clumsy). Pool creation is a bit tricky. Scheduled auto responder for "out of office" times.,9,Gave us another tool to help clients achieve their goals Various forms to "skin the cat" so to speak when using SMS,,Salesforce App Cloud, Zapier, Microsoft Office 365Just Text it and Forget it!We use EZ Texting to send out appointment reminders to our patients. We find that many people with hearing issues prefer texts over phone calls which makes perfect sense. We include the address, phone number, and appointment date and time in one easy text message. It is an added bonus to our already amazing customer service experience.,EZ Texting has the most amazing customer service via chat and phone. They are always able to help me when I have questions. EZ Texting is really good at accepting ideas from customers and implementing them in their next website update. Whether it is adding something or removing it. EZ Texting allows you to do more than just individually text. They offer group texts that you can customize based on your company need as well as the ability to set up future dates for those texts to be sent.,The new website look is very different from the old format. I do not like that it is hard for me to find the tab to go to in order to see my sent texts. There are just a lot of things that I don't need and more options than I care for all in one space. I wish I could customize my dashboard for my needs. I want to be able to delete old exported reports but there doesn't seem to be that option. I wish they would go back to the old look of the website. I know it is redundant but that is really my only complaint.,10,We have found that texting the patient that day with a reminder has cut down on the number of no-shows. Our demographic is age 65+ so sometimes they forget or have multiple appointments set up and just lose track of time and dates. Our text keeps them in the know and keeps the number, address at appointment time at their fingertips. We have had an issue with EZ Texting because of their word alerts. If a patient texts us back saying that they are going to have to cancel their appointment and reschedule. The word "cancel" is picked up on by EZ Texting and they block us from being able to text the patient back. Their algorithm thinks the patient is saying cancel the ability to text them. It is very annoying, especially when these patients haven't been in to pick up their hearing aids and cannot hear us when we call.EZ Texting - Simple and PowerfulEZ Texting helps me to stay in contact with my busy customers. I find that emails get lost in the shuffle and direct mail is a thing of the past, but when I text my clients they respond quickly and are happy they didn't miss out. I use it mostly for promotions and once in a while for general communication as well. It helps us get our name out there very cost effectively!,It's easy to create a quick good looking text. Whether you need text only, photos or a link, EZ Texting makes it super easy to incorporate. They have wonderful customer service, very quick and helpful!,I haven't run into any issues yet.,10,It has made us appear more modern to our customers. It has helped us spread the word about our various seasonal specials.,BombBomb,Flow, Adobe Photoshop, QuickBooks ProWe love EZ Texting!We use EZ texting to communicate important details to the attendees of our events. We notify them of weather alerts, changes to our schedule, and meeting locations. We love how EZ texting easily gets the word out, and our attendees can easily reply back to our messages.,SImple, easy user experience Provides options to send links out via text You can import lists of contacts instead of individually adding everyone,Maybe I just dont know about it, but I would love for EZ texting to have an app.,10,At the end of our events, we always send out a link to register for our event next year. EZ texting helps us send this message out. EZ Texting gives us peace of mind that everyone is informed.,,Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify Plus
EZ Texting

EZ Texting Reviews

EZ Texting
Filter 88 vetted EZ Texting reviews and ratings

Rusty Angell profile photo
January 22, 2019

EZ Texting Review: "How EZTexting Stacks up"

• Textback for more information is useful for telling a group of people Text the word **BLANK** to 313-131 and they can all instantly receive the information they need.
  • Simple contact imports make it easy to gather phone numbers on other platforms an import into EZTexting
  • Immediate send of messages to groups for timely communication is super helpful!
  • EZTexting doesn't always work super well from mobile. A better mobile interface would be helpful!
  • The message inbox could use improvement. Conversations are not easy to follow, this could also be improved.
  • There is currently no way to mark notifications as read.
EZ Texting works well for mass messages with general information. It is a little less useful when carrying on a conversation with a contact.
Read Rusty Angell's full review
Marco Escobar profile photo
January 22, 2019

EZ Texting Review: "Good product for a specific need"

• One to many texting.
  • Short code sign-ups.
  • Group/category grouping to direct messages toward a specific subset.
  • Contacts/CRM integration.
  • Drip campaign creation (interface is clumsy).
  • Pool creation is a bit tricky.
  • Scheduled auto responder for "out of office" times.
General "text blasting" is the sweet spot for me. Additionally, category (group) specific "blast" messaging would also be a strong suit. Auto enrollment in text messaging could also be perceived as a strong point for EZ Texting. I would think an emergency scenario would be ideal use-case (i.e. employee outbound messaging in cases of natural disaster or weather-related communication).
Read Marco Escobar's full review
TeraMichelle Boyland profile photo
January 10, 2019

EZ Texting Review: "Just Text it and Forget it!"

• EZ Texting has the most amazing customer service via chat and phone. They are always able to help me when I have questions.
  • EZ Texting is really good at accepting ideas from customers and implementing them in their next website update. Whether it is adding something or removing it.
  • EZ Texting allows you to do more than just individually text. They offer group texts that you can customize based on your company need as well as the ability to set up future dates for those texts to be sent.
  • The new website look is very different from the old format. I do not like that it is hard for me to find the tab to go to in order to see my sent texts. There are just a lot of things that I don't need and more options than I care for all in one space. I wish I could customize my dashboard for my needs.
  • I want to be able to delete old exported reports but there doesn't seem to be that option.
  • I wish they would go back to the old look of the website. I know it is redundant but that is really my only complaint.
If you have a group or base of people that you would like to reach regarding your business then EZ Texting is for you. You can upload a list of numbers or manually put them in to send whatever message you like. If you want a hub or group setting that includes work and mobile devices, this is the perfect platform for you to stay connected. If you want a system that is easy enough for your 8 year old to use then EZ Texting is for you. Now with the company that I work for, each of our messages has to be different so we cannot upload a list of numbers and just mass text. We have to enter each one individually but even with that being said, it is so easy to do with little time and effort spent. For instance, I can pull the list of patient appointments for tomorrow and go into EZ texting, copy and past my canned text for each location, input that patient's appointment time and set the text to go out at 8 a.m. the next morning even though I don't arrive to work until 9 a.m.
Read TeraMichelle Boyland's full review
Erin Dearing profile photo
December 18, 2018

User Review: "EZ Texting - Simple and Powerful"

• It's easy to create a quick good looking text.
  • Whether you need text only, photos or a link, EZ Texting makes it super easy to incorporate.
  • They have wonderful customer service, very quick and helpful!
  • I haven't run into any issues yet.
It's great for promoting events or specials we have going on. I even use it occasionally with specific groups to remind them an ordering deadline is coming up or I send them out as meeting reminders. The possibilities are endless!
Read Erin Dearing's full review
Angela Terry profile photo
December 18, 2018

User Review: "We love EZ Texting!"

• SImple, easy user experience
  • Provides options to send links out via text
  • You can import lists of contacts instead of individually adding everyone
  • Maybe I just dont know about it, but I would love for EZ texting to have an app.
We love using EZ texting to notify all of our event attendees of important information. I would definitely recommend EZ texting to anyone who desires to send announcements to a large group, or who hosts events. Within EZ texting, you can manage several different groups of contacts and schedule messages to send at different times as well.
Read Angela Terry's full review
Joanne Palcic profile photo
January 18, 2019

Review: "EZ Texting simplified and grew my business with 1 keyword!"

I started using EZ Texting for my business over a year ago and find it a quick, easy, and wonderful way to communicate with my customer base. I called in with a few questions when I set it up and their customer service was beyond helpful. I use it daily to let customers know anything from a sale date, promotion or just a simple “hi” to remind them I’m here to help. It has kept my business growing going steadily and my communication with customers is clear and they always come back to me because I’m easily accessible to them with EZ Texting.
  • Easy to use, I love the mobile app.
  • My customers are always in the know
  • Great communication tool
  • I wish adding an image was easier
  • Being able to add longer links
  • Would love to be able to add a QR code
EZ Texting is great for quick simple reminder texts and I love the mobile app when I’m on the go. It has been an essential part of my business. I do wish there was an easier response from [a] customer's database. The website is a bit confusing at first but like any new tool, once you learn to navigate it quickly becomes an everyday thing.
Read Joanne Palcic's full review
Missy Diaz profile photo
January 18, 2019

Review: "Clients respond to EZ Texting more versus other more common marketing methods."

We used EZ Texting as part of our marketing mix when trying to reach and engage previous and new loan clients. We were looking for a new and low-cost way to do this, and EZ Texting fit the bill.
  • Low cost
  • Clients like and recognize this contact method
  • Easy to manage
  • Compatibility with some Google products, including Calendar and Drive
  • More or better templates
EX Texting is a great choice for companies or solo entrepreneurs looking for a simple, low cost, and easy to use texting provider to reach and keep in contact with clients.
Read Missy Diaz's full review
Cheryl Logan profile photo
January 18, 2019

Review: "EZ Texting- Simple communication for a modern world!"

EZ Texting helps us reach more people. Our team of recruiters are calling leads from all over the country, and people are fickle about answering their phones on the first dial. When we send out a text announcing our intent to speak with them about a position they are more likely to answer or call us back.
  • It’s simple to import leads and create targeted lists for campaigns.
  • You have options to purchase subscriptions or just what you need, making it cost-effective for temporary or permanent use.
  • You can see your results right from the dashboard for successful delivery and replies.
  • I would love to have the ability to make the text come from one of our phone numbers.
It’s perfect for any business that needs to quickly get information out to customers or prospects. It’s fast and simple so you don’t have to spend a lot of time doing it. EZ Texting is a service that can benefit any business model that deals with consumers. If you're doing business to business sales this might not be the most productive option, but is useful in most applications.
Read Cheryl Logan's full review
Shannon Allen profile photo
January 11, 2019

EZ Texting Review: "Which SMS Platform works best for you? My pick hands down EzTexting!!"

We use EZ Texting as a marketing tool to help generate more leads. It's the most effective way in my industry to generate more leads. It provides more repeat customers which are your best source of leads in my opinion.
  • EZ Texting allows you to create templates to use so you don't have to write out each text message over and over.
  • EZ Texting allows you to categorize and make groups which helps me determine where each lead is at within the hiring process.
  • The drip marketing campaigns that you can create within EZ Texting are absolutely awesome. It frees up a lot of time by implementing their automation process.
  • Once you close a campaign, you should be able to archive it so you can go back and use the campaign at a later date.
It's great for advertising and marketing. Simple as that. I've had more hires that came from the drip campaigns that I created within EZ Texting than any other advertising/marketing source there is out there. I can't see any negative downfalls or scenarios that would be less affected.
Read Shannon Allen's full review
Fredrick Doss, M.A. profile photo
January 11, 2019

Review: "EZ Texting: Great for Government & Campaign Management Operations!"

I used EZ texting in my role as a Legislative Director in the Missouri House of Representatives. It was an easy way to communicate important developments to our volunteers and legislative partners in an instant and easy way. It was used exclusively by our office.
  • Scheduling Text Blasts. This is particularly important if you have regularly occurring events that your contact groups need to be reminded of.
  • Adding an image or flyer to a text blast (at no additional cost).
  • Responding to received texts is very easy.
  • It is also easy to create multiple contact groups.
  • Billing was affordable and straightforward.
  • Opting in using "keywords" is especially easy and helpful. Saves the time it takes to collect numbers and manually add or upload numbers to a contact list.
  • The website isn't the most user-friendly. It takes some practice to figure out where things are located.
Ez Texting is perfect for managing large groups of volunteers or paid employees when you need to instantly communicate important updates or reminders. Reminder texts can be scheduled way in advance, at least 2 weeks to 30 days in advance. When changes happen in your operations or plans, you don't have to spend time copying and pasting the same message to multiple contacts or sending it in a group message where some contacts don't have other's phone numbers, and they get trapped in a group message they don't want to be in. You can also use the website to respond to received texts at a laptop or desktop so your mobile device isn't flooded with text messages.
Read Fredrick Doss, M.A.'s full review
Holli Smith profile photo
January 08, 2019

User Review: "EZ Texting is just that.. EASY!"

I am using EZ Texting in my department to communicate with our team. The business problems it helps with is that people will see the text I send, and sometimes won't see an email. This helps get information fast to my team when I need to be confident they are aware of an issue/meeting/decision.
  • It is great for sending quick communication to many people simultaneously.
  • Some of the subscriptions are free.
  • Sometimes it can take a little bit of time to upload a new database of contacts, but that's to be expected with any app.
  • It can be a little pricey to use the paid version of EZ Texting.
EZ Texting is well suited in areas where you need to communicate to more than 10 people and you don't want to have folks be in a group chat. It is less appropriate if you only have a few people that you need to reach.
Read Holli Smith's full review
Rene Gorneault profile photo
December 28, 2018

EZ Texting Review: "Affordable and Easy to Use"

TRIO Upward Bound is using EZ Texting as an organization. We use it to reach out to our 100+ students and parents. We use this platform as a way to share upcoming tests dates and just a simple check-in. Overall, communication through EZ Texting has been a wonderful experience.
  • Informing students of upcoming events.
  • Tracking students who are entering their first year of college and ensuring that they get there and are successful.
  • Texting deadlines, such as the SAT's.
  • It would be nice to have a polling option that can address more than one question.
  • The app is nice to have on our phones, but I am unable to use it as I would on my laptop.
  • Have the download excel be more user friendly.
We are able to send text messages to our alumni in the summer before they start their first year of college. We text a series of questions for nine to ten weeks. The questions range from orientation to financial aid. The outreach has been a success. Students who need further assistance will contact us and are less stressed prior to move-in day at their chosen higher institution.
Read Rene Gorneault's full review
Dr. Patrick Brandon PT, DPT, Cert. MDT profile photo
December 28, 2018

EZ Texting Review: "EZTexting - A GREAT Option for small business"

We first discovered EZTexting from the internet and specifically Facebook. We took advantage of the free trial offer, but after our first text we discovered it was well worth the small amount of money to purchase the product. I am the owner of a physical therapy business, and we try to keep our patients informed on the latest techniques and help by producing 1-minute videos on various topics. We send out texts to patients on a weekly basis.
  • EZTexting has "credits" they offer in accordance with the number of texts sent out. We quickly outgrew the initial free trial credits and purchased the product. We were able to purchase more credits with ease.
  • I love the reports that we get with EZTexting. We are able to modify the text, see what numbers were bounced back, etc. We are also able to see open rate, allowing us to make adjustments in our campaign.
  • YouTube links or pictures are very easy to apply to the text.
  • There is a feature for drip-texting. I love this option. We are able to send texts to people who just signed up and they can begin to receive the very first text we sent introducing our business. This way they don't miss anything.
  • I do not like the fact that they charge "per text" no matter if the text is bounced back or not. We do not receive any credit for these texts, so we need to constantly monitor our incorrect texts.
  • There is no automated notification of bounced back texts, and no notification of when a patient requests to be removed from the text listing. We need to log into the system and manually check the category. I have had a problem with this on occasion since patients will opt out of the texting, but we don't log into the system for a week or two to check.
  • The cost per text is comparable for some of the other texting systems. I would like to have an option of paying monthly for a range of text messages.
I really like this product and would recommend to anyone. In fact, I have recommended it to many people already. They have an initial free trial
with credits and then you can purchase the product. It gives you a chance to try the product without any stress about purchasing the product.
Read Dr. Patrick Brandon PT, DPT, Cert. MDT's full review
Felix Tapia profile photo
December 27, 2018

EZ Texting: "Front Line Review"

We use it to communicate with NYC building superintendents. They primarily do not use email or are not tech-friendly. This way they can reply from their provided cell phones via text for heating oil replenishment. Sometimes they get really busy and forget to check and run the risk of running out, which means no heat in the winter.
  • Great instant feedback
  • direct to non-email user
  • new MMS feature helps get images to them
  • provide me with an App for iPhone so I can send messages from there.
Direct to customer reminders. We have well over one thousand NYC buildings as our customers. The property superintendents which are onsite deal directly with heating units, and we supply heating oil to those units. In the winter months, the supers' schedules get very hectic. We know they can sometimes forget. So we weekly send them a text to check in. This way they can order direct in response and we follow up with the property owners or managers with the level reported by the super.
Read Felix Tapia's full review
Mike Leuthold profile photo
December 18, 2018

EZ Texting Review: "A simple platform that produces great results!"

We use this platform to as an easy way for our clients to authorize certain actions the client needs to take as well as for mass communication to our clients.
  • The UI is very easy to manage in.
  • The product is very simple to use.
  • I would like to see more comprehensive reporting available.
  • A feature that allows inbound messages to be separated into sub inboxes. This would allow different departments use the texting feature without overlapping their inbound messages.
If you need to obtain permission from a client or for a client/consumer to take action, you should use this platform. You may need to look elsewhere if you require any comprehensive reporting
Read Mike Leuthold's full review
Doreen Giles profile photo
December 17, 2018

User Review: "EZ Texting - Keeping it simple"

EZ Texting is being used across the whole of the organization to provide reminders of upcoming services and events and provide information for immediate feedback. Provide instruction.

It helps to disseminate information quickly and to ensure important deadlines are not missed.
  • Allows me to easily create target groups
  • Allows me to easily set up repeating messages
  • Allows ease of use in creating short URLs
  • The payment process is not clear. When you make a payment for additional credit - there should be a popup message to indicate the transaction was successfully completed. I have more than reapplied payment.
  • It is difficult to restore a user who has initially opted out of texting. I have a user who wishes to receive text. You would think they could simply reply yes to receive again, however there is no easy way to re-add a user.
Suitable to organizations who want to quickly disseminate information or send out reminder messages or a quick hello to its clients and customers. It is a way to help customers feel and stay connected with the organization. It is not appropriate for condolences, etc. It would be nice to incorporate some type of graphic for say birthday, Christmas, etc. Had a major issue where the key word was being used by someone else and users were getting messages from other organizations.
Read Doreen Giles's full review
Lenia Queen profile photo
December 15, 2018

EZ Texting Review: "Student engagement at it's finest"

It is currently used for the ministries within the Children and Youth Department. It promotes ministry events that occur on Friday nights to remind students of the current topic for the week and that service will be held that Friday. It is also allows us to keep in touch with our youth and leaders.
  • Allows text and messages with images to be sent out to our youth.
  • Organizes the contact information so we can identify which group of people we want to send a message to.
  • I love the ability to use the keyword option.
  • Sometimes the text messages are distorted when the receiver gets them.
  • The cost seems high for the number of credits received.
  • Your free option of 500 free texts should be added to the amount of texts purchased.
EZ Texting is suited well for contacting and connecting with members of a group, especially when face-to-face contact is limited. In a technology busy world texts are read more quickly than email especially with youth. It makes the option relevant to this day and age.
Read Lenia Queen's full review
John Moore profile photo
December 05, 2018

EZ Texting: "Integrate into your application with ease."

We use EZ Texting for miscellaneous notifications to our administrative staff. We also have an entire group that uses it to notify individuals when a request has been fulfilled and ready for pickup.
  • I find EZ Texting very easy to integrate into our systems. It only took about 20 minutes and our application was sending text messages using EZ Texting.
  • We have only experienced one issue with EZ Texting and technical support helped me resolve it very quickly.
  • EZ Texting seems to deliver messages very quickly. In our testing, text messages are always received in a timely manner.
  • It is a little expensive for us as we do not send very many text messages. A smaller package would be nice.
  • The one issue I mentioned in a previous answer was a result of a change in the EZ Texting API. We were not notified of the change and the texting feature of our application started to fail. An opportunity to address any issues before a change is made would be helpful.
We have an application module where a security badge is requested and once the badge application is complete, the system sends a text message to the applicant so they can pick up their badge. Previously, the badging staff would have to call the applicant.
Read John Moore's full review
Libby Kaler profile photo
December 04, 2018

Review: "Ez Texting from a Marketer's Perspective in the food industry"

I manage marketing campaigns and projects throughout multiple companies within my organization. Currently, Ez Texting is being used for a franchise restaurant that we operate. Typically, we use the service on a weekly basis and its use varies. We sometimes send out offers and coupon codes to our subscribers or information regarding online ordering or fundraising opportunities. We have found the platform to be a great way to reach our customers and leverage our unique menu offerings. For the most part, the website is user friendly and our delivery rate is good. I feel like the reporting features could be improved.
  • I like the different campaigns feature. It offers a variety of ways to implement our TMM strategy.
  • The customer services representatives are very knowledgeable and friendly.
  • Flexible plans and credits really go a long way!
  • The reporting features are lacking for sure. The reports are only available to download in Excel format. Most of the time the info is blank when I open the document.
  • I don't like that I have to schedule an appointment with my rep when I have a question or issue. I would like to be able to call them when I need them. However, they can be available for same or next day appointments sometimes.
  • I'd like to see some innovation from Ez Texting and shared success stories from other users on how they were able to use the platform.
Restaurant, food service, or retail for sure to share offers and rewards to their subscribers. Professional or medical services such as dental, Dr.'s offices or even utility companies to remind customers of nearing appointments or payment dates. Staffing agencies to send out info regarding job postings to their clients. Schools and daycares to reach parents faster and more efficiently regarding upcoming school activities, closures, or alerts. I could even see government agencies utilizing Ez Texting to send out alerts. I'm not quite certain of an industry where it would be less appropriate.
Read Libby Kaler's full review
Brian Benevento profile photo
January 23, 2019

User Review: "EZ Texting Works"

We use EZ Texting to relay pertinent, timely information to our members. Every year, we elect a new president and allow that individual access to EZ Texting so that he/she can communicate quickly and efficiently with our members.
  • Information can instantaneously be communicated to members.
  • A record of all messages can be maintained.
  • A log of how many members actually received the message.
  • I was hoping that the limited amount of characters could be expanded.
  • Change the restrictions to certain words not being acceptable. I'm not referring to crude or vulgar language, just simple words that for some reason are not acceptable.
In our case, we only use it to relay information to members that used to be stated in emails or telephone trees. EZ Texting is by far, faster and more efficient.
Read Brian Benevento's full review
James Bouie profile photo
January 18, 2019

EZ Texting Review: "Community Manager"

We mostly use EZ Texting for marketing and advertising purpose. We have roughly 500 residents, and EZ texting allows us to connect with all residents when sending invitations to community events. We also utilize this service by connecting with past leasing traffic when offering special promotions.
  • Easy loading contact list
  • Tracks data of messages sent
  • Super user friendly
  • I like the pay as you go option, because you can cater it to different markets, but I would like to see a business account set up, as we have several properties using the service which could possibly use a corporate rate.
With sending out invites to residents for property specific events
Read James Bouie's full review
John Engquist profile photo
January 18, 2019

Review: "Higher Education Admissions Professional Assessment of EZ Texting"

We have used EZ texting in the past to target different groups of admitted students towards increasing our yield activities towards eventual new student enrollment.
  • Ease of importing in Excel file lists (CSV format).
  • Ease of scheduling text messages to assigned import groups.
  • Ease of paying for additional texting credits as needed.
  • No way of checking to see how many bounce back numbers may exist until after sending/paying for the group total.
It is well-suited for situations in which one may be looking to send blast text messages to targeted groups of students.
Not as well suited for a situation in which you would require front-end opt-ins before sending.
Read John Engquist's full review
James Oliver profile photo
January 15, 2019

Review: "EZ Texting is great for small churches!"

We use EZ Texting for church communication.
  • Very friendly user interface.
  • Easy to manage different groups within the church (men's group, ladies' group, whole church, leadership)
  • Always reliable.
  • Would be nice to send pictures
  • Having an app would be nice.
If you're in a small church on a budget, EZTexting is awesome! I think they'd be great for a large church also. Scheduling helps out tremendously!
Read James Oliver's full review
Gary Tremayne profile photo

"EZ Texting review"

It is being used to facilitate text communications between my practice and my patients. It gives us an easy to use and preferred method of communication for things such as appointment reminders and notifications that glasses and contacts are ready for pickup.
  • Appointment reminders.
  • Notification that their order of glasses or contacts is ready for pickup.
  • Directions to get to the office for first-time patients.
  • I'd like to see a schedule a text option.
  • Integration with a database to schedule future texts.
Patient and customer communication reminders are great. Less appropriate would be conversations between doctor and patient about medical conditions that should be discussed more directly and confidentially.
Read Gary Tremayne's full review
Mandy Fies, CAM profile photo
January 11, 2019

EZ Texting Review: "Great Product!"

We currently use EZ Texting to communicate with potential residents about specials and leasing information.
  • Direct contact
  • User-friendly interface
  • I am very satisfied with this product, and currently, I do not see any major areas in need of improvement.
EZ Texting is well suited for trying to contact leads. It makes this process very streamlined.
Read Mandy Fies, CAM's full review

About EZ Texting

EZ Texting promises to make text marketing fast & easy.

With over 4 Billion messages sent and 50,000+ customers, the vendor aims to provide a text marketing service that's easy to use, easy to afford, and easy to customize. EZ Texting promises to help you send bulk SMS in the United States and Canada for low cost and no hassle.

Some of the benefits of text marketing include:
  1. Increase Sales