https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/7K/ez/IAN5F3GTZLBX.PNGJust Text it and Forget it!We use EZ Texting to send out appointment reminders to our patients. We find that many people with hearing issues prefer texts over phone calls which makes perfect sense. We include the address, phone number, and appointment date and time in one easy text message. It is an added bonus to our already amazing customer service experience.,EZ Texting has the most amazing customer service via chat and phone. They are always able to help me when I have questions. EZ Texting is really good at accepting ideas from customers and implementing them in their next website update. Whether it is adding something or removing it. EZ Texting allows you to do more than just individually text. They offer group texts that you can customize based on your company need as well as the ability to set up future dates for those texts to be sent.,The new website look is very different from the old format. I do not like that it is hard for me to find the tab to go to in order to see my sent texts. There are just a lot of things that I don't need and more options than I care for all in one space. I wish I could customize my dashboard for my needs. I want to be able to delete old exported reports but there doesn't seem to be that option. I wish they would go back to the old look of the website. I know it is redundant but that is really my only complaint.,10,We have found that texting the patient that day with a reminder has cut down on the number of no-shows. Our demographic is age 65+ so sometimes they forget or have multiple appointments set up and just lose track of time and dates. Our text keeps them in the know and keeps the number, address at appointment time at their fingertips. We have had an issue with EZ Texting because of their word alerts. If a patient texts us back saying that they are going to have to cancel their appointment and reschedule. The word "cancel" is picked up on by EZ Texting and they block us from being able to text the patient back. Their algorithm thinks the patient is saying cancel the ability to text them. It is very annoying, especially when these patients haven't been in to pick up their hearing aids and cannot hear us when we call.EZ Texting - Simple and PowerfulEZ Texting helps me to stay in contact with my busy customers. I find that emails get lost in the shuffle and direct mail is a thing of the past, but when I text my clients they respond quickly and are happy they didn't miss out. I use it mostly for promotions and once in a while for general communication as well. It helps us get our name out there very cost effectively!,It's easy to create a quick good looking text. Whether you need text only, photos or a link, EZ Texting makes it super easy to incorporate. They have wonderful customer service, very quick and helpful!,I haven't run into any issues yet.,10,It has made us appear more modern to our customers. It has helped us spread the word about our various seasonal specials.,BombBomb,Flow, Adobe Photoshop, QuickBooks ProWe love EZ Texting!We use EZ texting to communicate important details to the attendees of our events. We notify them of weather alerts, changes to our schedule, and meeting locations. We love how EZ texting easily gets the word out, and our attendees can easily reply back to our messages.,SImple, easy user experience Provides options to send links out via text You can import lists of contacts instead of individually adding everyone,Maybe I just dont know about it, but I would love for EZ texting to have an app.,10,At the end of our events, we always send out a link to register for our event next year. EZ texting helps us send this message out. EZ Texting gives us peace of mind that everyone is informed.,,Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify PlusWhich SMS Platform works best for you? My pick hands down EzTexting!!We use EZ Texting as a marketing tool to help generate more leads. It's the most effective way in my industry to generate more leads. It provides more repeat customers which are your best source of leads in my opinion.,EZ Texting allows you to create templates to use so you don't have to write out each text message over and over. EZ Texting allows you to categorize and make groups which helps me determine where each lead is at within the hiring process. The drip marketing campaigns that you can create within EZ Texting are absolutely awesome. It frees up a lot of time by implementing their automation process.,Once you close a campaign, you should be able to archive it so you can go back and use the campaign at a later date.,9,I generated 62 hires from EZ Texting marketing campaigns in the last 6 months. You barely get that on average in a year's time.,EZ Texting: Great for Government & Campaign Management Operations!I used EZ texting in my role as a Legislative Director in the Missouri House of Representatives. It was an easy way to communicate important developments to our volunteers and legislative partners in an instant and easy way. It was used exclusively by our office.,Scheduling Text Blasts. This is particularly important if you have regularly occurring events that your contact groups need to be reminded of. Adding an image or flyer to a text blast (at no additional cost). Responding to received texts is very easy. It is also easy to create multiple contact groups. Billing was affordable and straightforward. Opting in using "keywords" is especially easy and helpful. Saves the time it takes to collect numbers and manually add or upload numbers to a contact list.,The website isn't the most user-friendly. It takes some practice to figure out where things are located.,9,It has a positive effect on time management because we were communicating in an effective and timely manner. It also leads to greater productivity because volunteers and employees spent less time chasing down information. Fewer miscommunications. The frequency at which people missed events or deadlines because "they weren't aware" of some change decreased to nearly zero.,,MailChimp, Amazon Web Services, Square Invoices
EZ Texting

EZ Texting Reviews

EZ Texting
Filter 70 vetted EZ Texting reviews and ratings

TeraMichelle Boyland profile photo
January 10, 2019

EZ Texting Review: "Just Text it and Forget it!"

• EZ Texting has the most amazing customer service via chat and phone. They are always able to help me when I have questions.
  • EZ Texting is really good at accepting ideas from customers and implementing them in their next website update. Whether it is adding something or removing it.
  • EZ Texting allows you to do more than just individually text. They offer group texts that you can customize based on your company need as well as the ability to set up future dates for those texts to be sent.
  • The new website look is very different from the old format. I do not like that it is hard for me to find the tab to go to in order to see my sent texts. There are just a lot of things that I don't need and more options than I care for all in one space. I wish I could customize my dashboard for my needs.
  • I want to be able to delete old exported reports but there doesn't seem to be that option.
  • I wish they would go back to the old look of the website. I know it is redundant but that is really my only complaint.
If you have a group or base of people that you would like to reach regarding your business then EZ Texting is for you. You can upload a list of numbers or manually put them in to send whatever message you like. If you want a hub or group setting that includes work and mobile devices, this is the perfect platform for you to stay connected. If you want a system that is easy enough for your 8 year old to use then EZ Texting is for you. Now with the company that I work for, each of our messages has to be different so we cannot upload a list of numbers and just mass text. We have to enter each one individually but even with that being said, it is so easy to do with little time and effort spent. For instance, I can pull the list of patient appointments for tomorrow and go into EZ texting, copy and past my canned text for each location, input that patient's appointment time and set the text to go out at 8 a.m. the next morning even though I don't arrive to work until 9 a.m.
Read TeraMichelle Boyland's full review
Erin Dearing profile photo
December 18, 2018

User Review: "EZ Texting - Simple and Powerful"

• It's easy to create a quick good looking text.
  • Whether you need text only, photos or a link, EZ Texting makes it super easy to incorporate.
  • They have wonderful customer service, very quick and helpful!
  • I haven't run into any issues yet.
It's great for promoting events or specials we have going on. I even use it occasionally with specific groups to remind them an ordering deadline is coming up or I send them out as meeting reminders. The possibilities are endless!
Read Erin Dearing's full review
Angela Terry profile photo
December 18, 2018

User Review: "We love EZ Texting!"

• SImple, easy user experience
  • Provides options to send links out via text
  • You can import lists of contacts instead of individually adding everyone
  • Maybe I just dont know about it, but I would love for EZ texting to have an app.
We love using EZ texting to notify all of our event attendees of important information. I would definitely recommend EZ texting to anyone who desires to send announcements to a large group, or who hosts events. Within EZ texting, you can manage several different groups of contacts and schedule messages to send at different times as well.
Read Angela Terry's full review
Shannon Allen profile photo
January 11, 2019

EZ Texting Review: "Which SMS Platform works best for you? My pick hands down EzTexting!!"

• EZ Texting allows you to create templates to use so you don't have to write out each text message over and over.
  • EZ Texting allows you to categorize and make groups which helps me determine where each lead is at within the hiring process.
  • The drip marketing campaigns that you can create within EZ Texting are absolutely awesome. It frees up a lot of time by implementing their automation process.
  • Once you close a campaign, you should be able to archive it so you can go back and use the campaign at a later date.
It's great for advertising and marketing. Simple as that. I've had more hires that came from the drip campaigns that I created within EZ Texting than any other advertising/marketing source there is out there. I can't see any negative downfalls or scenarios that would be less affected.
Read Shannon Allen's full review
Fredrick Doss, M.A. profile photo
January 11, 2019

Review: "EZ Texting: Great for Government & Campaign Management Operations!"

• Scheduling Text Blasts. This is particularly important if you have regularly occurring events that your contact groups need to be reminded of.
  • Adding an image or flyer to a text blast (at no additional cost).
  • Responding to received texts is very easy.
  • It is also easy to create multiple contact groups.
  • Billing was affordable and straightforward.
  • Opting in using "keywords" is especially easy and helpful. Saves the time it takes to collect numbers and manually add or upload numbers to a contact list.
  • The website isn't the most user-friendly. It takes some practice to figure out where things are located.
Ez Texting is perfect for managing large groups of volunteers or paid employees when you need to instantly communicate important updates or reminders. Reminder texts can be scheduled way in advance, at least 2 weeks to 30 days in advance. When changes happen in your operations or plans, you don't have to spend time copying and pasting the same message to multiple contacts or sending it in a group message where some contacts don't have other's phone numbers, and they get trapped in a group message they don't want to be in. You can also use the website to respond to received texts at a laptop or desktop so your mobile device isn't flooded with text messages.
Read Fredrick Doss, M.A.'s full review
Holli Smith profile photo
January 08, 2019

User Review: "EZ Texting is just that.. EASY!"

I am using EZ Texting in my department to communicate with our team. The business problems it helps with is that people will see the text I send, and sometimes won't see an email. This helps get information fast to my team when I need to be confident they are aware of an issue/meeting/decision.
  • It is great for sending quick communication to many people simultaneously.
  • Some of the subscriptions are free.
  • Sometimes it can take a little bit of time to upload a new database of contacts, but that's to be expected with any app.
  • It can be a little pricey to use the paid version of EZ Texting.
EZ Texting is well suited in areas where you need to communicate to more than 10 people and you don't want to have folks be in a group chat. It is less appropriate if you only have a few people that you need to reach.
Read Holli Smith's full review
Rene Gorneault profile photo
December 28, 2018

EZ Texting Review: "Affordable and Easy to Use"

TRIO Upward Bound is using EZ Texting as an organization. We use it to reach out to our 100+ students and parents. We use this platform as a way to share upcoming tests dates and just a simple check-in. Overall, communication through EZ Texting has been a wonderful experience.
  • Informing students of upcoming events.
  • Tracking students who are entering their first year of college and ensuring that they get there and are successful.
  • Texting deadlines, such as the SAT's.
  • It would be nice to have a polling option that can address more than one question.
  • The app is nice to have on our phones, but I am unable to use it as I would on my laptop.
  • Have the download excel be more user friendly.
We are able to send text messages to our alumni in the summer before they start their first year of college. We text a series of questions for nine to ten weeks. The questions range from orientation to financial aid. The outreach has been a success. Students who need further assistance will contact us and are less stressed prior to move-in day at their chosen higher institution.
Read Rene Gorneault's full review
Dr. Patrick Brandon PT, DPT, Cert. MDT profile photo
December 28, 2018

EZ Texting Review: "EZTexting - A GREAT Option for small business"

We first discovered EZTexting from the internet and specifically Facebook. We took advantage of the free trial offer, but after our first text we discovered it was well worth the small amount of money to purchase the product. I am the owner of a physical therapy business, and we try to keep our patients informed on the latest techniques and help by producing 1-minute videos on various topics. We send out texts to patients on a weekly basis.
  • EZTexting has "credits" they offer in accordance with the number of texts sent out. We quickly outgrew the initial free trial credits and purchased the product. We were able to purchase more credits with ease.
  • I love the reports that we get with EZTexting. We are able to modify the text, see what numbers were bounced back, etc. We are also able to see open rate, allowing us to make adjustments in our campaign.
  • YouTube links or pictures are very easy to apply to the text.
  • There is a feature for drip-texting. I love this option. We are able to send texts to people who just signed up and they can begin to receive the very first text we sent introducing our business. This way they don't miss anything.
  • I do not like the fact that they charge "per text" no matter if the text is bounced back or not. We do not receive any credit for these texts, so we need to constantly monitor our incorrect texts.
  • There is no automated notification of bounced back texts, and no notification of when a patient requests to be removed from the text listing. We need to log into the system and manually check the category. I have had a problem with this on occasion since patients will opt out of the texting, but we don't log into the system for a week or two to check.
  • The cost per text is comparable for some of the other texting systems. I would like to have an option of paying monthly for a range of text messages.
I really like this product and would recommend to anyone. In fact, I have recommended it to many people already. They have an initial free trial
with credits and then you can purchase the product. It gives you a chance to try the product without any stress about purchasing the product.
Read Dr. Patrick Brandon PT, DPT, Cert. MDT's full review
Felix Tapia profile photo
December 27, 2018

EZ Texting: "Front Line Review"

We use it to communicate with NYC building superintendents. They primarily do not use email or are not tech-friendly. This way they can reply from their provided cell phones via text for heating oil replenishment. Sometimes they get really busy and forget to check and run the risk of running out, which means no heat in the winter.
  • Great instant feedback
  • direct to non-email user
  • new MMS feature helps get images to them
  • provide me with an App for iPhone so I can send messages from there.
Direct to customer reminders. We have well over one thousand NYC buildings as our customers. The property superintendents which are onsite deal directly with heating units, and we supply heating oil to those units. In the winter months, the supers' schedules get very hectic. We know they can sometimes forget. So we weekly send them a text to check in. This way they can order direct in response and we follow up with the property owners or managers with the level reported by the super.
Read Felix Tapia's full review
Mike Leuthold profile photo
December 18, 2018

EZ Texting Review: "A simple platform that produces great results!"

We use this platform to as an easy way for our clients to authorize certain actions the client needs to take as well as for mass communication to our clients.
  • The UI is very easy to manage in.
  • The product is very simple to use.
  • I would like to see more comprehensive reporting available.
  • A feature that allows inbound messages to be separated into sub inboxes. This would allow different departments use the texting feature without overlapping their inbound messages.
If you need to obtain permission from a client or for a client/consumer to take action, you should use this platform. You may need to look elsewhere if you require any comprehensive reporting
Read Mike Leuthold's full review
Doreen Giles profile photo
December 17, 2018

User Review: "EZ Texting - Keeping it simple"

EZ Texting is being used across the whole of the organization to provide reminders of upcoming services and events and provide information for immediate feedback. Provide instruction.

It helps to disseminate information quickly and to ensure important deadlines are not missed.
  • Allows me to easily create target groups
  • Allows me to easily set up repeating messages
  • Allows ease of use in creating short URLs
  • The payment process is not clear. When you make a payment for additional credit - there should be a popup message to indicate the transaction was successfully completed. I have more than reapplied payment.
  • It is difficult to restore a user who has initially opted out of texting. I have a user who wishes to receive text. You would think they could simply reply yes to receive again, however there is no easy way to re-add a user.
Suitable to organizations who want to quickly disseminate information or send out reminder messages or a quick hello to its clients and customers. It is a way to help customers feel and stay connected with the organization. It is not appropriate for condolences, etc. It would be nice to incorporate some type of graphic for say birthday, Christmas, etc. Had a major issue where the key word was being used by someone else and users were getting messages from other organizations.
Read Doreen Giles's full review
Lenia Queen profile photo
December 15, 2018

EZ Texting Review: "Student engagement at it's finest"

It is currently used for the ministries within the Children and Youth Department. It promotes ministry events that occur on Friday nights to remind students of the current topic for the week and that service will be held that Friday. It is also allows us to keep in touch with our youth and leaders.
  • Allows text and messages with images to be sent out to our youth.
  • Organizes the contact information so we can identify which group of people we want to send a message to.
  • I love the ability to use the keyword option.
  • Sometimes the text messages are distorted when the receiver gets them.
  • The cost seems high for the number of credits received.
  • Your free option of 500 free texts should be added to the amount of texts purchased.
EZ Texting is suited well for contacting and connecting with members of a group, especially when face-to-face contact is limited. In a technology busy world texts are read more quickly than email especially with youth. It makes the option relevant to this day and age.
Read Lenia Queen's full review
John Moore profile photo
December 05, 2018

EZ Texting: "Integrate into your application with ease."

We use EZ Texting for miscellaneous notifications to our administrative staff. We also have an entire group that uses it to notify individuals when a request has been fulfilled and ready for pickup.
  • I find EZ Texting very easy to integrate into our systems. It only took about 20 minutes and our application was sending text messages using EZ Texting.
  • We have only experienced one issue with EZ Texting and technical support helped me resolve it very quickly.
  • EZ Texting seems to deliver messages very quickly. In our testing, text messages are always received in a timely manner.
  • It is a little expensive for us as we do not send very many text messages. A smaller package would be nice.
  • The one issue I mentioned in a previous answer was a result of a change in the EZ Texting API. We were not notified of the change and the texting feature of our application started to fail. An opportunity to address any issues before a change is made would be helpful.
We have an application module where a security badge is requested and once the badge application is complete, the system sends a text message to the applicant so they can pick up their badge. Previously, the badging staff would have to call the applicant.
Read John Moore's full review
Libby Kaler profile photo
December 04, 2018

Review: "Ez Texting from a Marketer's Perspective in the food industry"

I manage marketing campaigns and projects throughout multiple companies within my organization. Currently, Ez Texting is being used for a franchise restaurant that we operate. Typically, we use the service on a weekly basis and its use varies. We sometimes send out offers and coupon codes to our subscribers or information regarding online ordering or fundraising opportunities. We have found the platform to be a great way to reach our customers and leverage our unique menu offerings. For the most part, the website is user friendly and our delivery rate is good. I feel like the reporting features could be improved.
  • I like the different campaigns feature. It offers a variety of ways to implement our TMM strategy.
  • The customer services representatives are very knowledgeable and friendly.
  • Flexible plans and credits really go a long way!
  • The reporting features are lacking for sure. The reports are only available to download in Excel format. Most of the time the info is blank when I open the document.
  • I don't like that I have to schedule an appointment with my rep when I have a question or issue. I would like to be able to call them when I need them. However, they can be available for same or next day appointments sometimes.
  • I'd like to see some innovation from Ez Texting and shared success stories from other users on how they were able to use the platform.
Restaurant, food service, or retail for sure to share offers and rewards to their subscribers. Professional or medical services such as dental, Dr.'s offices or even utility companies to remind customers of nearing appointments or payment dates. Staffing agencies to send out info regarding job postings to their clients. Schools and daycares to reach parents faster and more efficiently regarding upcoming school activities, closures, or alerts. I could even see government agencies utilizing Ez Texting to send out alerts. I'm not quite certain of an industry where it would be less appropriate.
Read Libby Kaler's full review
James Oliver profile photo
January 15, 2019

Review: "EZ Texting is great for small churches!"

We use EZ Texting for church communication.
  • Very friendly user interface.
  • Easy to manage different groups within the church (men's group, ladies' group, whole church, leadership)
  • Always reliable.
  • Would be nice to send pictures
  • Having an app would be nice.
If you're in a small church on a budget, EZTexting is awesome! I think they'd be great for a large church also. Scheduling helps out tremendously!
Read James Oliver's full review
Gary Tremayne profile photo

"EZ Texting review"

It is being used to facilitate text communications between my practice and my patients. It gives us an easy to use and preferred method of communication for things such as appointment reminders and notifications that glasses and contacts are ready for pickup.
  • Appointment reminders.
  • Notification that their order of glasses or contacts is ready for pickup.
  • Directions to get to the office for first-time patients.
  • I'd like to see a schedule a text option.
  • Integration with a database to schedule future texts.
Patient and customer communication reminders are great. Less appropriate would be conversations between doctor and patient about medical conditions that should be discussed more directly and confidentially.
Read Gary Tremayne's full review
Mandy Fies, CAM profile photo
January 11, 2019

EZ Texting Review: "Great Product!"

We currently use EZ Texting to communicate with potential residents about specials and leasing information.
  • Direct contact
  • User-friendly interface
  • I am very satisfied with this product, and currently, I do not see any major areas in need of improvement.
EZ Texting is well suited for trying to contact leads. It makes this process very streamlined.
Read Mandy Fies, CAM's full review
Rob Gilliam profile photo

"EZ Texting Review"

Originally, we used EZ Texting as a marketing tool. Now we utilize it as a customer service tool. It allows us to immediately contact and resolve customer service issues.
  • Send texts
  • Create templates for easy sending
  • Merge texts
  • Replies come back on a different thread than outgoing text so its hard to have a conversation with a customer.
It's great for marketing text. It is less suited for customer service texts because replies come back and do not show the history of the conversation.
Read Rob Gilliam's full review
Bill Tarozzi profile photo
January 11, 2019

EZ Texting Review: "EZ solution"

We use it to notify clients about concerts and sports tickets we have for sell at TicketGiant.
  • An easy way for us to quickly reach our clients.
  • Low cost.
  • Very easy to use.
  • helps us follow rules in sending texts.
  • I am happy with EZ Texting.
  • Would be nice if we could work with EZTexting to reach new clients that haven't signed up with us.
  • More marketing support.
A great low-cost way to reach clients that already know us.
Read Bill Tarozzi's full review
Turk Blackwell profile photo
January 11, 2019

EZ Texting Review: "I have used the free product which works great"

I use EZ Texting for weekly reminders of upcoming events. It helps me stay on top of scheduled events, and allows ease of mind in tracking things of this sort.
  • I like that you can add users up front without them first having to do anything.
  • The notifications help a lot.
  • Event reminders.
  • It is difficult to manage users.
  • You need to be able to make an account inactive and reactivate later.
  • Once an end user removes themselves you should an option to remove them from your list.
EZ Texting is best used for notifications. Some of my users reply with questions and I can answer in the same text chain, which is nice.
Read Turk Blackwell's full review
David White profile photo
January 08, 2019

User Review: "EZ Texting for Churches"

We use it to notify our congregation of upcoming events, prayer requests, and service cancellations or changes.
  • Good website
  • Able to send messages using only a mobile phone
  • Pricing
  • Improve reliability. Our messages often get sent twice
  • Better understand why individuals do not receive messages
  • More options for purchasing credits without leaving the free plan
EZ Texting is great to get messages out to a group of people quickly and easily, especially if the messages are time sensitive.
Read David White's full review
Sophie Kwok profile photo
December 26, 2018

EZ Texting Review: "Useable but not enough features to customize to what is needed."

To connect with our users. It helped open communication and we are a two-person team, so it is used by everyone.
  • It's honestly been so long and I have tried probably 10 different texting services it all blends together. But I do remember the UX being one of the easier platforms to use.
  • It's great if you are only sending blasts to different segments.
  • You get access to all users easily via SMS.
  • Pricing, this is ultimately why we left.
  • There's a lack of customizability and inability to build out more complex flows.
  • Wish there was more with segmentation.
It really depends on what they're using it for. If you're just running a more basic campaign and don't need much as far as customizability is concerned then EZ texting works. Pricing wise, I've found others to be cheaper.
Read Sophie Kwok's full review
John Druckenmiller profile photo
December 21, 2018

Review: "Hometown Headlines reaches new markets thanks to EZ Texting"

Right now, we use it for text alerts to our @Hometown Headlines subscribers. We current send (per permission) to more than 350 phone numbers.
  • It was easy to format.
  • I was able to create a template much in a doughnut style with the key item inserted into the "hole."
  • We hot link the text right back to our website to help with efficiency of our subscribers.
  • Actually very satisfied with current model.
Perfect for reaching our surging mobile audience.
Read John Druckenmiller's full review
Colin Campbell profile photo
December 18, 2018

EZ Texting Review: "Keep Improving!"

We use EZ Texting to track radio leads with hyperlinks. It allows us to acquire insights currently not being used in this medium.
  • EZ Texting is very responsive to quick changes.
  • They are great at providing information to understand the platform and utilize to full potential.
  • I need better, relevant reporting. I do not currently have a trustworthy report for link clicks.
  • Simpler account/shortcode management and billing would be helpful.
  • Smarter segmentation techniques/capabilities.
Well Suited - If your company needs to manage & test text campaigns
Read Colin Campbell's full review
Ashley Ligas profile photo
December 15, 2018

Review: "EZ Texting Easy and Efficient for Small Business Use"

Our retail shop is a small, locally owned children’s and maternity consignment shop. We use EZ Texting to market to our customer base.
  • Allowing us to send MMS messages at no additional charge.
  • The ease of segregating our list to micro-target our marketing.
  • Simple use on mobile devices to send messages quickly.
  • Great customer support.
  • We would love to be able to use certain characters or emojis in our messages, but can’t.
Great for a small business. It’s very affordable and simple to navigate. Easy set up and use.
Read Ashley Ligas's full review

About EZ Texting

EZ Texting promises to make text marketing fast & easy.

With over 4 Billion messages sent and 50,000+ customers, the vendor aims to provide a text marketing service that's easy to use, easy to afford, and easy to customize. EZ Texting promises to help you send bulk SMS in the United States and Canada for low cost and no hassle.

Some of the benefits of text marketing include:
  1. Increase Sales