EZ Texting Reviews

Kayla Cottrell | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

EZ Texting = EZ Communication for this Real Estate Brokerage!

We use EZ Texting to stay in frequent communication with all of the real estate agents in our brokerage. We send out motivational content, announcements, and reminders about office meetings/trainings. With over 100 agents out on the road working, we do not see them in the office as frequently as other types of businesses see their employees. EZ Texting has provided a convenient means to stay in touch with all of our agents!
  • Texts go directly to the phone, and won't get lost in the spam folder of an email inbox.
  • Recipients ability to reply to the text is very handy! We often will use it for things such as "Reply YES if you plan to attend tomorrow's lunch meeting."
  • EZ Texting customer service has always been top-notch when I call in for help or plan changes!
  • I really wish EZ Texting had the ability to use emojis and special characters. They have become so commonplace in today's society that sometimes a text looks a bit boring without them.
I think EZ Texting is a great option for larger real estate offices; I know it has helped my brokerage tremendously with communication and I think it could be an asset to others as well! Bars and restaurants are also great avenues for EZ Texting, for example texting out the daily specials, events, etc.
Read Kayla Cottrell's full review
Alex Meyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 03, 2020

User- friendly and straight to the point with solid reporting but could use a few more features!

We use EZ Texting as one of many ways to reach out to our client's customers when we run any kind of marketing campaign for them. It's being used by the Marketing Department. We run marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients and use EZ texting as a way to remind their customers of upcoming events and promotions.
  • Multiple contact upload.
  • Reporting summaries.
  • Easy scheduling and set up.
  • Being able to sort the inbox better (ie by text group or campaign).
  • Exporting data/statistics.
  • Tutorials.
It's well suited when we would like to remind people about upcoming events in a quick and effective way. It's nice that we can now also customize the texts. It's not always the best when we have to send multiple texts to multiple groups of people as there is no way to sort through the inbox to see which responses come from which group. The same applies when we have to export the data.
Read Alex Meyer's full review
Amanda Bassett | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

So far so good! We are on our 2nd season using EZ Texting and love it.

We send out appointment reminders prior to clients' tax appointments, we also send out quarterly reminders. Reminding the clients when their quarterly taxes are due.
  • Receive messages
  • Text messages
  • Sometimes when searching a client it doesn't always pull them up.
  • Send out messages a little faster (may not be your end). Some take a few hours before they receive them.
We have been very happy with EZ Texting.
Read Amanda Bassett's full review
Mike Grassi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Excellent product!

We use EZ Texting to communicate with our entire company for meetings, alerts, and general communication. We also have departments set up to get information out to a specific team.
  • Ease of adding contacts.
  • Fast way to communicate between our entire company.
  • A mobile platform.
  • Ability to have a reply to number.
EZ Texting is great to use for a small or large company and setting up different departments/teams is a great benefit as well.
Read Mike Grassi's full review
Patricia Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer

EZ Texting: Exactly what it is: easy

EZ Texting is being used as our Emergency Text Alert system for all employees. It is being used across the entire Pittsburgh organization which his comprised of 3 separate buildings and 3 separate divisions. It addresses the problem of employees not knowing if there would be an on-site situation that would prevent them from coming to work (power outage, water disruption, etc.) or a potential emergency situation with specific instructions. We've also used is as company-wide reminders and safety alerts.
  • EZ Texting is easy for the end-user to register.
  • Visually appealing texts to recipients.
  • The inability for end-user to remove themself from specific lists, must be done manually by an administrator.
  • Difficulty in creating forms: not very user-friendly.
Does the job. I like the ability to use the mobile app in a quick emergency situation. I love the template function as it makes it quick and easy to create a rush alert.
Read Patricia Miller's full review
Charlene Evans | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 14, 2020

Great communication tool!

I run an event with 300+ attendees. It includes many break-outs that include dozens of individual teams. I use it to inform the attendees to where they should move next. This is used just on my team, not the whole organization. It addresses the issue of communicating with a super spread-out group that is really engrossed in their work.
  • Super easy to set up and use. I played with it for about 30 minutes before I was up & running.
  • It makes it easy to create new groups. I have different attendees each time so I don't want to "clean" the list. I'd rather just create a new one each time.
  • It's a bit pricey.
  • Some of the language in the UI is not really clear. I had to figure out the terms.
I have a clear agenda for my event so I am able to set the texts up in advance. In addition, I am able to go in and change the scheduled messages if the need arises. I can't think of any scenarios where this is not appropriate.
Read Charlene Evans's full review
Marilyn Sheleheda | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 10, 2020

Excellent system!

We mainly use it as a tool to advise our residents of our town of activities and events around town. We also advise them of current road issues and street cleaning in town.
  • They keep track of cell numbers so there will not be duplicated texts going out.
  • We do not use it as a template message service but it's nice that they offer a template if it's the same message month to month.
We use EZ Texting to communicate with our residents. For example, we used it to advise our residents that our Borough buildings were going to be closed Thanksgiving Day and Friday after as well. We also advise that because of the holiday - our trash pick up will be delayed one day.
Read Marilyn Sheleheda's full review
Michael Roebuck | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2020

EZ Texting Review

We use EZ Texting to send buy/sell signals to subscribers. Immediate access to these signals via text message was preferred over email. Each night, a text message was sent out to subscribers with a link to the current buy/sell signals as soon as they were published.
  • No need for me to manage customer subscriber list.
  • It worked. I could set it up and not be afraid customers didn't get the message.
  • None that I can think of. The system works.
We use EZ Texting to send subscribers a nightly text message. We haven't used it for anything else.
Read Michael Roebuck's full review
Rene Steffan | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 03, 2020

EZ Texting saved our webinars!

EZ Texting is being used by our marketing department to get the word out about promotions, webinars, and events. It has been a great tool in reaching guests that do not open emails. We have found that we get almost double the response on events and webinars when we use EZ Texting.
  • Includes media in the message.
  • Link tracking.
  • I wish it were easier to upload media to the text - it is a two step process now.
I think EZ Texting is well suited for getting information out about upcoming events and promotions, it's often hard to get the word out about these things to a targeted audience but when we use EZ Texting, we get a much higher response! I think trying to sell through EZ Texting can often come across as annoying - especially since we are not an e-commerce site and clients have to call in to purchase.
Read Rene Steffan's full review
Matt Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 03, 2020

Texting made EZ!

We use EZ Texting in addition to Doodle almost on a daily basis to schedule interviews with applicants. We also use it for mass communication with candidates and for scheduling events.
  • Templates.
  • Ability to text images & large text messages.
  • Would love to see it incorporate a scheduling tool like Doodle or Calendly.
  • Local phone number vs. a 6 digit code.
It has been a tool that has enabled my recruiting team to reach out to hundreds of candidates every week and schedule an average of 10 phone screens a day. It’s less appropriate when there needs to be more of a personal touch. In our case that would include things like job offers, terminations, welcoming, and onboarding.
Read Matt Miller's full review
Andrew McLellan | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 31, 2020

EZ Texting is a good name for this program because that's what it is, efficient and easy to use for what we need.

We are a real estate brokerage in Arizona and we use it as one of our sources to communicate with our 150 plus real estate agents. To keep them abreast of upcoming events and announcements and they can reply letting us know if they will be attending a class or event.
  • Adding images and active links.
  • Delayed sending or specific times and dates.
  • Have message reply categories, so when some replies, "yes, no or maybe" they would be categorized to calculate attendance to an event.
We just use it as an easy way to communicate events and send information to our real estate agents all at once. I also have a separate personal account I use for church to communicate service projects and events to different church groups and individuals. I guess EZ Texting is less suited for sending our surveys or times you want to track responses.
Read Andrew McLellan's full review
Greg Laborde | TrustRadius Reviewer

EZ Texting User Experience: 5 Stars

I use EZ Texting to engage and communicate with my customers. The EZ Texting platform has consistently generated 75% open rates about three times what I am getting with email. I strongly recommend EZ Texting for anyone interested in a way to reach a targeted audience.
  • Engagement
  • Communications
  • Better opt-out feature
EZ Texting is well suited for a custom-built list that has opted in, but not suited for most lists, unless the people on the list have opted in.
Read Greg Laborde's full review
Hunter Lapeyre | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 31, 2020

Great basic texting software.

It is used across our commercial division to send out text campaigns to potential sellers of real estate properties in target markets.
  • Easy to format texts.
  • Easy to receive notifications of responses.
  • Hard to track responses with campaigns.
  • Numbers used to send out texts are not normal 10-digit numbers.
Good for when we have identified 50 properties to use in one campaign in a market and need to send out an offer to purchase their property.

EZ Texting is bad if we are sending out multiple campaigns in one day - almost impossible to look at the responses and know which campaign that response belongs to.
Read Hunter Lapeyre's full review
Kelsey White | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 23, 2020

Easy to use, beats the competitors

I love the ease of use of the interface, importing mass contacts, and the ability to export bounced messages. You can improve your business by sending mass texts on a specific topic, you are able to reach more people and do excellent follow up with a push of a button. It's very easy to use and we chose EZ Texting after doing research on competitor companies. Customer service is great and very easy to reach with any questions that you have. I got to speak to the same person each time I called and I felt that was great because he was familiar with what purpose I was using EZ texting for.
  • Great follow up for our clients by sending mass texts.
  • Very easy to use and great customer service.
  • When we exported the list of bounced messages, it cut off the last names of our clients.
We had a list of over 3000 potential prospects to call and didn't want to waste manpower calling a bunch of disconnected numbers. We sent a mass text out and got the list of bounced messages and exported the list of good numbers. We had a great response from the mass text and will continue to use this service.
Read Kelsey White's full review
Ken Young | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 10, 2020

It's EASY to use EZ Texting.

Text messages will go out to real estate agents and/or company staff for business-related communications. The best reason for texting is the open rate. Realtors many times get bogged down with email and don't always see the email from the broker's main office. By sending text messages we've confirmed that agents see the messages that are pertinent to them.
  • Easy to add people to your texting account.
  • Easy to create texting "groups."
  • Based on the usage requirements I have, I have not experienced deficiencies with EZ Texting.
Fairly simple to learn the system and navigate through the areas that are used to create texting accounts, reviewing delivery and rejection statistics, scheduling messages for the future, and creating, modifying and sending messages.
Read Ken Young's full review
Joe Lowry | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 07, 2020

The clear choice for us!

We use EZ Texting to message our agents and staff about important brokerage functions, events, and information. Our local branch brokers also use it to remind agents and staff about meetings and deadlines and process changes. The main reason we use the service is to get messages read via text, since many people either have email inboxes that are too crowded or they simply do not check their email regularly. This allows us to convey important information via a communication method that gets attention.
  • Ease of keywords to quickly subscribe people to groups or topics that are important.
  • It checks each message sent to ensure that it is formatted correctly (either SMS or MMS) so the content of each message is delivered each time.
  • The UI on mobile devices is still a bit buggy. It's still usable if you know what you need to do, but there's room for improvement there.
EZ Texting is a great platform for messaging to an existing group or audience. Also, using keywords, you can easily grow an audience. It is not a good platform for "text spamming" or sending messages to people or numbers that have not opted into your content. EZtexting is very clear about explaining that as well, but if you are looking for a platform to blindly blast messages to lists you bought, you should look elsewhere. They are very reputable and I appreciate that, since we are very anti-text spam.
Read Joe Lowry's full review
Carmelin Cintron | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 07, 2020

Mobile Marketing Rockstars!!

We needed to present a solution for a client. After testing several options, we decided EZ Texting provided the best solution for our client. Their platform is a great tool for SMS marketing. You can easily create and track campaigns. The system is intelligent enough to handle opt-outs with ease. We are glad to have them in our toolbox.
  • Easy campaign creation
  • Track campaigns
  • Wish they added more territories
Need to send an MMS Text Blast to your subscribers? EZ Texting is a perfect solution. Their platform has an awesome interface where you can preview your text messages before you actually run your campaign. It is always a good thing to see what your target sees, helps with creation and customization of the perfect message.
Read Carmelin Cintron's full review
Kevin Greene | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 23, 2019

EZ Texting as a user signup platform

We use eztexting to sign up users for a customer loyalty program via text. They text in to the shortcode wit their email and receive a loyalty number they can use immediately at the register to gain points.
  • Maintain text history and customer lists
  • Uptime
  • Deliverability
  • Tech support & debugging. We regularly get an error message via email that I don't understand where it's coming from.
  • API docs are a bit confusing. Why two APIs with conflicting variable names and no identifying information in the post?
Transactional texts aka notifications of shipping, etc.
Read Kevin Greene's full review
Erin Poe | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 16, 2019

EZ Texting is user friendly and the customer service is top notch!

EZ Texting is used as a mass text message system to send our customers promos, coupons, information about sales, etc.
  • Scheduling texts
  • Allows you to put a web URL in messages
  • Messages don't have to sit in a waiting queue for a text to go out
  • Allowing images to be attached to texts
  • EZ Texting must allow all emojis to be used!! Businesses rely on this to capture an audience and to keep the audience's attention. This is my NUMBER ONE complaint
  • More room in the subject line
Well suited for mass marketing, but less appropriate because it doesn't allow customers to text back. There should be an app where customers can reply back and it comes to the business through an app and an email.
Read Erin Poe's full review
Shawn Kelly | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 16, 2019

1,000 members in a click.

We use EZ Texting to communicate with over 1,000 members of our division in our union. Information can be passed on quickly to multiple work groups. We have used it to send messages at scheduled times for multiple work shifts. Members take the time to respond to the messages sent and we can then reply individually to help with questions. We have used EZ Texting to survey work groups, make announcements to specific work groups. We have used it alot more than expected.
  • Information sent out quickly to large number of recipients. No loss of information due to all get the same message.
  • Recipients are able to respond with questions. This allows for addressing individual concerns or questions.
  • Contacts are easily added. This has given people confidence in our Union. New members are getting information quickly.
  • Use from cell phone has made it very convenient.
  • Ability to search contacts with any info without have to go to advanced section.
Changes in upcoming events are done easily with everyone getting the text quickly. Also with all getting the text at the the same time, it has help cut down on rumors and misinformation. It was great to see a large group in a room get the text and the subject of the text now became the discussion in the room.
Read Shawn Kelly's full review
Albert T Brooks | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

EZ Texting - not the cheapest, but worth it.

We use it to update applicants on the status of, needs of, and changes to, their loan application. They apply online, but if they forget to sign their application, or provide the necessary supporting documents, we text them reminders. We also use texting to support payment services - reminders of upcoming due dates and payment receipts.
  • The ability to upload contacts into groups for targeted messaging.
  • Reporting on campaign metrics, benchmarked against industry averages.
  • Text preview window that allows you to see what a text will look like on a phone, before you send it.
I think it is great for reminders and transaction confirmation, less so for pure marketing.
Read Albert T Brooks's full review
John Bermel | TrustRadius Reviewer

EZ texting is EZ to use

We use it for our dentist and dental plan clients. It addresses recall patients, patient reactivation, and special promotions.
  • Easy interface
  • MMS support
  • The ability to add graphics to text
  • Drip capabilies
  • Strong reporting
  • Campaigns should be saved for future use.
  • Sometimes you lose your work when you go back and forth between areas when creating a campaign.
  • Needs to have a better database that automatically dates campaigns.
  • Add-on features like setting up a drip campaign, etc. are not turn-key or easily understood for newbies.
I think it's great for putting out instant promotions to existing clients. I don't think it is a good tool for targeting new business.
Read John Bermel's full review
Keli Giaratano | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 11, 2019

EZ Texting is the best to use!

We use EZ Texting service to send out motivational and encouraging health quotes/education to our program participants and partners every week. These messages emphasize the educational component of our program.
  • For the first month, I was assigned an agent that walked me through the entire process of getting started. She contacted me weekly, if not more, promptly answering any questions, or just "checking-in."
  • The platform is straight forward and easy to use.
  • My message has about three times the amount of allowed characters than the previous company I used.
  • I honestly do not have a complaint or need for improvement suggestions at this time. I have not had any issues thus far with what we are doing.
If you are looking to send out weekly or monthly messages, it's easy to set up, especially if it's the same recurring message or reminder. We send out a different message each week, but it only takes about 5 minutes to compose and schedule a future message.
Read Keli Giaratano's full review
Jonathan Grimes | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 03, 2020

EZ Texting makes texting lists of contacts easy.

We use EZ Texting every month to send out reminders to our customers to reorder the supplies they need. Previously, we would call each of these people. Now we send out a text message that has the specific information they need, and they call us back to reorder. This has been very effective for us and leads to more orders than in the past.
  • Variable interpolation--Makes it easy to send customized messages to each person
  • Easy import and export options
  • Robust reporting tools to make sure people are getting your messages
  • The variables have a fixed character size. It would be a lot better if they didn't.
If you need to send out reminders to a list of customers that changes often, then EZ Texting works pretty well. You can import and export your contacts and create lists that make it very easy. They also make it easy to see when people respond to a text message so that you can follow up with them if needed.
Read Jonathan Grimes's full review
Liz Santa | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 06, 2019

EZ Texting is truly Easy!

We love EZ Texting. Their platform is very user friendly and accurate. We also end up with phenomenal results after sending a mass text for new arrivals, sales, etc.
  • Allows for imagery to be sent along with a clickable link to your store.
  • Their platform is very user friendly.
  • Pricing is a bit high compared to others.
  • Would like to see the exact sales amount the platform brought in.
It's a great platform for sending out VIP alerts to your top buyers. This service should not be used to spam!
Read Liz Santa's full review

About EZ Texting

Since 2004, EZ Texting has served over 160K customers, setting the standard for business texting in the U.S. and Canada. The vendor says their platform delivers the smartest, fastest, easiest, and most reliable ways to connect with your mobile audience.

EZ Texting’s cloud-based messaging solutions can help you provide better customer service, streamline communications, grow and nurture your leads, and improve your outreach efforts. Send smarter with EZ Texting.

The vendor says some of the benefits of text marketing include:

• 600% More Engagement Than Email