EZ Texting Reviews

TrustRadius TRUE BadgeTrustRadius Top Rated for 2020

Amanda Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 22, 2020

EZ Texting--Recruiting Made Easy

We are using EZ Texting for recruiting. We use it for initial contact when applicants send in their resumes. It has sped up the response time and increased the number of responses. It is used by Human Resources only.
It solves communication issues. Applicants reply to texts more than they answer the phone or return calls.
  • The EZ chat feature is helpful in keeping conversations organized.
  • The templates are a huge help.
  • Report running
  • Tracking attendance (no call no shows, etc.)
  • The ability to use EZ Texting with a cell phone not just a land line
  • Ability to create custom fields in contacts
As far as what we use it for, recruiting, I think EZ Texting is appropriate for initial contact and short communication. It would be inappropriate to conduct an entire interview via text.
I was able to get EZ Texting up and running immediately. I noticed results right away. It really was an easy process.
I give a rate of 10 for overall support for EZ Texting because they always get back to me in a timely manner. They also chat right back sometimes which is even better. They always answer all of the questions and never leave me guessing or confused about the answer they gave.
Read Amanda Miller's full review
Lance Handy | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 20, 2020

EZ Texting Is A Fantastic Service To Use For Texting Clients

We use it to communicate with clients to communicate securely or send passwords.
  • Clean interface to send messages quickly.
  • Web, iOS and email confirmation.
  • Allows us to use our main company VOIP line.
  • Keeps our internal cell phones private.
  • I find the initial login page a bit confusing.
  • New Messages is the priority and is perfect.
  • I like the separate categories but would prefer one that also display inbox and outbox, too much clicking back and forth.
Secure communication and using your company's main phone number protecting staff's cell phone being used for clients to ask questions. This circumvents threads of information that you won't see on a staff's cell phone. That frustrated clients that no one ever responded to a text, yet they are the issue and they didn't communicate through normal channels. Of course, you can't tell them that ...
Very intuitive and up and running quickly.
I believe we reached out a time or two and responses were quick to our questions.
Read Lance Handy's full review
Alex Meyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 03, 2020

User- friendly and straight to the point with solid reporting but could use a few more features!

We use EZ Texting as one of many ways to reach out to our client's customers when we run any kind of marketing campaign for them. It's being used by the Marketing Department. We run marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients and use EZ texting as a way to remind their customers of upcoming events and promotions.
  • Multiple contact upload.
  • Reporting summaries.
  • Easy scheduling and set up.
  • Being able to sort the inbox better (ie by text group or campaign).
  • Exporting data/statistics.
  • Tutorials.
It's well suited when we would like to remind people about upcoming events in a quick and effective way. It's nice that we can now also customize the texts. It's not always the best when we have to send multiple texts to multiple groups of people as there is no way to sort through the inbox to see which responses come from which group. The same applies when we have to export the data.
Set up was quick. It took us less than a day to send out a text. Results came as soon as the messages were sent—you can gauge right away how effective your message was and re-work it from there. It took a few attempts to figure out what worked and what didn't.
It took me a while to actually find the number to call, but as soon as I did most of my questions were answered and answered well. The online chat support could be better, maybe if they could respond faster. I preferred the support I received via the phone call as opposed to the online chat. When I first started using the platform, I thought that was the only way for me to get any kind of support.
Read Alex Meyer's full review
Amanda Bassett | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

So far so good! We are on our 2nd season using EZ Texting and love it.

We send out appointment reminders prior to clients' tax appointments, we also send out quarterly reminders. Reminding the clients when their quarterly taxes are due.
  • Receive messages
  • Text messages
  • Sometimes when searching a client it doesn't always pull them up.
  • Send out messages a little faster (may not be your end). Some take a few hours before they receive them.
We have been very happy with EZ Texting.
It has been over a year since we started using EZ Texting but it seemed almost instantly that we had it up and running. It is very user-friendly for our new staff that get trained on it.
We have messaged for help before and it has been very useful and helpful.
Read Amanda Bassett's full review
Mike Grassi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Excellent product!

We use EZ Texting to communicate with our entire company for meetings, alerts, and general communication. We also have departments set up to get information out to a specific team.
  • Ease of adding contacts.
  • Fast way to communicate between our entire company.
  • A mobile platform.
  • Ability to have a reply to number.
EZ Texting is great to use for a small or large company and setting up different departments/teams is a great benefit as well.
This took next to no time to get set up and get us up and running for implementation. We had to add our contact list and we were ready in under an hour.
We have had little to no need or use for any customer support over the past year.
Read Mike Grassi's full review
Patricia Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer

EZ Texting: Exactly what it is: easy

EZ Texting is being used as our Emergency Text Alert system for all employees. It is being used across the entire Pittsburgh organization which his comprised of 3 separate buildings and 3 separate divisions. It addresses the problem of employees not knowing if there would be an on-site situation that would prevent them from coming to work (power outage, water disruption, etc.) or a potential emergency situation with specific instructions. We've also used is as company-wide reminders and safety alerts.
  • EZ Texting is easy for the end-user to register.
  • Visually appealing texts to recipients.
  • The inability for end-user to remove themself from specific lists, must be done manually by an administrator.
  • Difficulty in creating forms: not very user-friendly.
Does the job. I like the ability to use the mobile app in a quick emergency situation. I love the template function as it makes it quick and easy to create a rush alert.
I was up and running in one day! As soon as I sent an email blast to employees with instructions, the registration confirmations flowed in feverishly. I provided employees both the register by phone option, and for those a bit less phone savvy, they could just click on the email link and it took them to the online form to register.
One of the best customer support companies I have dealt with. Offering both online chat boxes, phone support, and when initially set up, had a dedicated rep to walk me through my complex setup.
Read Patricia Miller's full review
Charlene Evans | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 14, 2020

Great communication tool!

I run an event with 300+ attendees. It includes many break-outs that include dozens of individual teams. I use it to inform the attendees to where they should move next. This is used just on my team, not the whole organization. It addresses the issue of communicating with a super spread-out group that is really engrossed in their work.
  • Super easy to set up and use. I played with it for about 30 minutes before I was up & running.
  • It makes it easy to create new groups. I have different attendees each time so I don't want to "clean" the list. I'd rather just create a new one each time.
  • It's a bit pricey.
  • Some of the language in the UI is not really clear. I had to figure out the terms.
I have a clear agenda for my event so I am able to set the texts up in advance. In addition, I am able to go in and change the scheduled messages if the need arises. I can't think of any scenarios where this is not appropriate.
It took me about 30 minutes to learn it. Since I don't use it in the traditional way, results really can't be measured.
I was able to figure it out & use it immediately.
Read Charlene Evans's full review
Marilyn Sheleheda | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 10, 2020

Excellent system!

We mainly use it as a tool to advise our residents of our town of activities and events around town. We also advise them of current road issues and street cleaning in town.
  • They keep track of cell numbers so there will not be duplicated texts going out.
  • We do not use it as a template message service but it's nice that they offer a template if it's the same message month to month.
We use EZ Texting to communicate with our residents. For example, we used it to advise our residents that our Borough buildings were going to be closed Thanksgiving Day and Friday after as well. We also advise that because of the holiday - our trash pick up will be delayed one day.
Their website has improved since we first set-up. The set-up was easy enough, but at first, I was confused about the billing system regarding how many points I get each month.
They are right there if you need them, but the system is so easy I have not used customer service since I first set up. I did chat with them today about this survey and the response time was excellent.
Read Marilyn Sheleheda's full review
Zvi Gluck | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 26, 2020

EZ Texting Review

Our company is using EZ Texting as a platform for those needing support during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Having an app allows our therapists on call to log into the app and text those who do not have the ability to make a phone call.
  • Allows multiple devices to log into the same account at the same time
  • Allowing multiple usernames for the same phone number
  • Automatic Responses
EZ Texting is well suited for an alternate texting phone number. However, it is not appropriate for larger companies that would benefit from automatic responses or from tracking which user is responding to which conversation
EZ Texting was a simple app to set up and it was easily explained to users.
Read Zvi Gluck's full review
Jonathan Grimes | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 03, 2020

EZ Texting makes texting lists of contacts easy.

We use EZ Texting every month to send out reminders to our customers to reorder the supplies they need. Previously, we would call each of these people. Now we send out a text message that has the specific information they need, and they call us back to reorder. This has been very effective for us and leads to more orders than in the past.
  • Variable interpolation--Makes it easy to send customized messages to each person
  • Easy import and export options
  • Robust reporting tools to make sure people are getting your messages
  • The variables have a fixed character size. It would be a lot better if they didn't.
If you need to send out reminders to a list of customers that changes often, then EZ Texting works pretty well. You can import and export your contacts and create lists that make it very easy. They also make it easy to see when people respond to a text message so that you can follow up with them if needed.
Set up took only a few hours and most of that was just getting the export from our accounting software to work to import our contacts.
They are always available to answer questions.
Read Jonathan Grimes's full review
Gregory Neely | TrustRadius Reviewer

API enthusiasm!

We use EZ Texting to contact clients so they complete tasks online after the initial sale.
  • API integration is easy with PHP.
  • Clients respond to text messages more often than emails.
  • Contact to go live from sandbox on API.
EZ Texting is well suited for contacting clients after purchase.
We got up and running much quicker than expected. API documentation was clear and easy to follow.
Initially, tech support was hard to contact, but have gotten better.
Read Gregory Neely's full review
Michelle Baxter | TrustRadius Reviewer

EZ Texting Review

As a local QSR owner, I use EZ Texting as one of several ways to communicate with customers. We launched the platform with our grand opening so that customers could text to enter for door prizes and then we could later follow-up about promotions and other notifications.
  • User-friendly platform.
  • Easy to import contacts.
  • Cost is a little high for the service.
  • I would love the ability to link it with other platforms.
The only complaint I have is the cost. I have a limited number of texts in my subscription whereas when using FB Messenger I have unlimited access.
It is very easy to onboard and start using the product.
Support is always helpful and provides informative answers.
Read Michelle Baxter's full review
Kelly Nadaud | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 26, 2020

Great for a small business and easy to use!

We are a retail store and send announcements and pictures to our clients monthly, and more during the holiday season.
  • It is easy to add pictures to our content.
  • It is easy to add client numbers.
  • I am not technically savvy and find it very easy to use!
I use EZ Texting a couple of times a month, as my clients do not want to be disturbed daily. It works for us!
We were able to get up and running right away and we add client names daily.
Support is always helpful and gives quick responses.
Read Kelly Nadaud's full review
Francis Forte | TrustRadius Reviewer

Simple and easy to use!

I use EZ Texting primarily as a weekly reminder service. EZ texting is so easy to use. For me, it’s a set it and forget it product. I rarely have to check in on it, but when I do have to its very easy to use.
  • Reminder campaigns.
  • Keyword campaigns.
  • Some customers report not getting a text even though EZ Texting reports it as sent.
  • A fully-functioning iPhone app would be great.
EZ Texting works great with weekly reminders, especially for groups with large amounts of members.
I also use EZ Texting when a new customer signs up for my service and an automated welcome text is sent to the new customer.
I was able to get up and running in less than 30 minutes.
Support is fast, friendly, and accessible. They spoke my language and were not outsourced to another foreign country. They easily solved my problem and showed me how to fix it for future uses.
Read Francis Forte's full review
Jadah Chatterton-Richmond | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 26, 2020

If you are looking for an easy way to text thousands of people - look no further!

EZ Texting is being used by our organization to streamline the messaging of hundreds and thousands of individuals at once.
  • Easy bulk upload.
  • Allows group and segmentation.
  • Billing - They advise how many credits it will cost but it would be great to see the direct correlation to money.
  • Ability to duplicate texts already sent.
EZ Texting is perfect for mass texting where you need to increase traffic and expand your reach. It is not ideal for personalized messaging that requires capturing the responses or response rates.
It took us less than an hour!
Read Jadah Chatterton-Richmond's full review
Helen Minnucci | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2020

EZ Texting is easy to use!

We use EZ Texting to inform our customers about our upcoming auction sales. About four days prior to the auction sale we send our customers a message with the auction date as well as a link to our website so they can view more information. Our customers now depend on this text since we decided to use a texting service rather than a direct mail advertisement.
  • Simple to learn.
  • They always have help available whenever needed.
  • Viewing reports is a little difficult because they provide too many options.
EZ Texting works well for our company as we can inform our customers of our next auction sale. Although we have an email program to notify them, our users prefer to receive a text message.
I was able to use EZ Texting the minute I found it on a Google search. We were able to use the service within a week and since that time we had numerous people sign up.
Read Helen Minnucci's full review
Linda Pesner | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 08, 2020

Easy too use, but difficult to change

We use EZ Texting to reach elite clientele to book appointments for contracted work.
  • Easy to up load lists
  • Easy to segregate clients
  • Finding opt-outs and bounces reporting is difficult to access. I know I saw it once and have had a hard time since.
  • I have to continually upload fresh lists to make sure we deduct people contacted, and it would be nice if it interfaced with ZoHo
EZ Texting is super easy to text clients, but I find that I need to MMS all clients. It's hard to set templates with graphics. And the tracking reporting is difficult to access by the organization.
Pretty quickly, we did it in one day.
I have not used support
Read Linda Pesner's full review
May 31, 2020

Text Message Drip Campaigns are EZ Indeed!

We are using it to help stay connected with franchise sales leads.
  • Drip Campaigns: Incredibly important to keep our message at the forefront of potential leads' minds.
  • Groups: We have different categories for leads, and the contact groups help us manage them differently.
  • Text to Landline: As an added benefit, we can receive texts directly at our existing landline number.
  • There have been times when I canceled a single message in a text drip, and the next one still schedules and sends, and other times when it does not. I'd prefer that it does, unless I specifically move it to another group.
  • I'd love to be able to pause and re-start a single number in a drip campaign (basically, an easier way to manage the above situation).
I'm really not sure as far as mass texting B2C, but it is working well for the small groups we send franchise sales reminders to.
Immediately. The software is super easy to learn and implement.
The few issues I have had were handled quickly and to my satisfaction.
March 03, 2020

EZ Texting is a great business tool!

We use EX Texting to send mass messages to our passengers regarding their reservations. We export our customer data via a CSV file and upload it to EZ Texting based on the route they have booked with us. It allows us to communicate quickly to many customers (primarily college students) at once.
  • Upload Contacts
  • Keywords
  • Mass communication
  • Account lockout
  • Full functionality on smartphone app
EZ Texting is a mass communication where a response is not required. We did not manage ongoing communication within the platform, as it was easy to overlook incoming messages. We used it as a platform to send messages and encouraged replies to be sent to our main phone line, which supported texting.
EZ Texting is very quick. So quickly, that our account was locked within 24 hours of starting our account as they were worried, we were sending spam. I had to make an emergency call in the night to get our account unlocked. That was a bit unsettling, but I can understand why they have such a procedure in place for new accounts. I would have preferred to have the options upfront though to “pre-verify” so we wouldn’t have hit that bump in the road.
Excellent turn around time when we got locked out of our account.

Easy and efficient!

We send confirmation texts and confirmation reminders for reservations for educational events each week. We have a schedule for sending out multiple reminders the day they are qualified to come, 2 days prior to the event, the day before the event, and the day of the event.
  • I love the simple interface to upload, view, move, and delete contacts. The Group feature is particularly helpful for us.
  • Reliable texting. I don't feel like we have to question if a text was sent or not.
  • The layout could be more streamlined and easier to maneuver.
  • Clearing out notifications.
I would be more likely to recommend EZ Texting if customer service were better. When I call for a problem, it's difficult to get to the right area/person and more times than not, the person I end up talking to doesn't listen to my need/issue until I have said it multiple times, is short and condescending, and/or just rude. If the product weren't so good, I would switch products because of customer service alone.
We were able to begin sending texts the same day we signed up. Implementation was quick, efficient, and easy. I'd like to say more but this was easy and that is what I need.
Customer service has been less than stellar. It is difficult to get to the right area because when we call for support, there isn't an option for just user help. I've gone through the options for billing and technical support and the majority of the time I have to be transferred to a different area. It's extremely frustrating to give the whole story of why I'm calling, the person not really listening to what I said, so I have to repeat it, then being told I have to speak to someone else and I have to start all over. I've just given up before and worked around the issue to avoid having to spend 30min trying to get help for something that is an easy request.
It's easy to figure out and use.

A Trustworthy Service Excelling in Quick Alerts

We currently use it to help notify customers who have opted into our "customer alerts" about returning textbook rentals, reminders to begin purchasing their textbooks, or alerts about our textbook buyback season opening up. We began using it as a means to more effectively alert the customer about returning rented merchandise. It has become an integral part of our seasonal operations. Since we are an online-based store, we lack the physical presence for our customer base, so digital media such as texting is key to providing messages and alerts.
  • Alerting customers en masse.
  • Providing feedback on customers wishing to opt out of future messages.
  • Adding room for images would be nice
  • Providing direct links to sites without "copy and paste" in messages.
It is best used for scenarios where quick messages and alerts may be preferred such as reminders and notices. However, it may not have the best use for areas where large images and graphics may be needed. It is best to save flyers and image-based media for emails and social media, however, EZ Text excels in the quick message department or for clientele that are less engaged with broader social media and emails (quick thinkers and zennials report the most feedback to us).
We did a quick search on texting services and found EZ Texting to have the most robust, yet simple solutions. We have never had major problems using the service, and the few times we needed customer support to help us navigate certain signs in issues. they were prompt and polite.
We have yet to have any major issues that customer support was unable to resolve quickly whether it was by phone call or email. Their billing is intuitive and their data security is trustworthy. They are very much worth the recommendation to anyone needing a fast and secure text messaging service.
February 17, 2020

Great Service!

We have a program in all the movie theaters in Utah with our keyword to text for more information. We have built a list of over 10K and we are now texting that list monthly with deals and specials. We hope to grow this list to 100+K followers and increase our bookings at our vacation rentals in doing so.
  • Great platform.
  • Easy-to-build texts.
  • It is a little pricey when you have a big list.
  • Notifications when you get texts that matter.
I think that EZ texting is a great platform for smaller businesses. I just think that when we have a bigger list it is too pricey to send monthly sends and it is discouraging to communicate with guests.
It was very easy to set-up and execute. The support staff is fabulous and eager to help. We have been overall impressed by them. It probably only took us a day to get set-up initially then, of course, it took longer to build out the list.
I called and chatted support and both were very eager to help and provided me with the support I needed and it didn't take long to get ahold of someone. They have stellar support.
February 14, 2020

EZ Texting keeps it simple!

My husband is the sole owner of an auction company. As a team, we use EZ Texting to send our current customers fliers for our upcoming auctions both on-site and online. We also utilize the keyword in hopes of reaching new customers through our marketing with EZ Texting. EZ Texting has proved extremely pivotal in our marketing efforts.
  • Easy to use and a great way to reach our customers.
  • Interface allows for imports of mass contacts making the startup process a breeze.
  • Credits expire if not used. They don't roll over from year-to-year.
  • Relatively expensive service especially since credits expire with a year.
We use EZ Texting solely for marketing purposes. A text is sent for each upcoming auction we schedule. Prior to auction day, we send reminders and more information pertaining to the specific auction. Eztexting has tremendously helped our company gain followers and stay up to date with the ever-changing technology as well as stay connected with our customers.
We Googled mass texting platforms and saw EZ Texting. We called and were completely set up within an hour. That means from sign up process to payment and brief background of our business, we were good to go. It’s great to have a company who wants to get to know there customers and what the end goal is.
EZ Texting was recommended to us and so far we have been pleased. We are not the most technologically savvy so the ease of use and simplistic interface has proved greatly beneficial for our business. EZ Texting keeps it simple.
May 22, 2020

EZ Texting

We still have landlines at the office but know our customers today like to be able to send and receive texts. EZ Texting has been a great asset to our company to accomplish this goal. Relatively user friendly and easy to figure out and work with.
  • Text to and from landline
  • Figuring out how to use or which option to use can be confusing
EZ Texting is well suited for those like us with landlines and who need the option to be able to send and receive texts.
Easy to set up and start using immediately.
Haven't contacted support for any issues
May 21, 2020

An easy texting service that works like a dream

We used the EZ Texting system during the COVID-19 outbreak to keep our employees informed on our forever changing business hours. We did this to ensure, as an essential business to the health care industry, we could continue to serve our customers during this pandemic. The system played an essential part in ensuring we continued to have staff available and clearly informed when business was closed.
  • Address book
  • Sending lists
  • Larger test messages
  • The words sometimes get truncated.
  • Test messages sometimes miss spaces so it makes it look like it's been typed incorrectly when this is not the case.
  • It's expensive.
EZ Texting is great and ensures you get a consistent message out to your staff. During these difficult pandemic times it becomes an essential tool for communicating with our staff after hours. The COVID-19 outbreak hurt businesses all over the country and being able to continue as an essential business ensuring staff was onsite at the right times proved extremely valuable.
Signing up with EZ Texting was really easy. The website you can navigate quickly and, after you've added your credit card information, you are up and running. Once you have added all the contacts you need to send a message, you can then group them together and send a very quick message ensuring you keep your staff informed.
We never used the EZ Texting support as this was pretty self-explanatory. There was no need at any point to contact the support services team to send an email.

About EZ Texting

Since 2004, EZ Texting has served over 160K customers, setting the standard for business texting in the U.S. and Canada. The vendor says their platform delivers the smartest, fastest, easiest, and most reliable ways to connect with your mobile audience.

EZ Texting’s cloud-based messaging solutions can help you provide better customer service, streamline communications, grow and nurture your leads, and improve your outreach efforts. Send smarter with EZ Texting.

The vendor says some of the benefits of text marketing include:

• 600% More Engagement Than Email