Reviews (1-25 of 100)
- Texts go directly to the phone, and won't get lost in the spam folder of an email inbox.
- Recipients ability to reply to the text is very handy! We often will use it for things such as "Reply YES if you plan to attend tomorrow's lunch meeting."
- EZ Texting customer service has always been top-notch when I call in for help or plan changes!
- I really wish EZ Texting had the ability to use emojis and special characters. They have become so commonplace in today's society that sometimes a text looks a bit boring without them.
- Ease of keywords to quickly subscribe people to groups or topics that are important.
- It checks each message sent to ensure that it is formatted correctly (either SMS or MMS) so the content of each message is delivered each time.
- The UI on mobile devices is still a bit buggy. It's still usable if you know what you need to do, but there's room for improvement there.
- Maintain text history and customer lists
- Tech support & debugging. We regularly get an error message via email that I don't understand where it's coming from.
- API docs are a bit confusing. Why two APIs with conflicting variable names and no identifying information in the post?
- Scheduling texts
- Allows you to put a web URL in messages
- Messages don't have to sit in a waiting queue for a text to go out
- Allowing images to be attached to texts
- EZ Texting must allow all emojis to be used!! Businesses rely on this to capture an audience and to keep the audience's attention. This is my NUMBER ONE complaint
- More room in the subject line
- Information sent out quickly to large number of recipients. No loss of information due to all get the same message.
- Recipients are able to respond with questions. This allows for addressing individual concerns or questions.
- Contacts are easily added. This has given people confidence in our Union. New members are getting information quickly.
- Use from cell phone has made it very convenient.
- Ability to search contacts with any info without have to go to advanced section.
- The ability to upload contacts into groups for targeted messaging.
- Reporting on campaign metrics, benchmarked against industry averages.
- Text preview window that allows you to see what a text will look like on a phone, before you send it.
- Easy interface
- MMS support
- The ability to add graphics to text
- Drip capabilies
- Strong reporting
- Campaigns should be saved for future use.
- Sometimes you lose your work when you go back and forth between areas when creating a campaign.
- Needs to have a better database that automatically dates campaigns.
- Add-on features like setting up a drip campaign, etc. are not turn-key or easily understood for newbies.
- For the first month, I was assigned an agent that walked me through the entire process of getting started. She contacted me weekly, if not more, promptly answering any questions, or just "checking-in."
- The platform is straight forward and easy to use.
- My message has about three times the amount of allowed characters than the previous company I used.
- I honestly do not have a complaint or need for improvement suggestions at this time. I have not had any issues thus far with what we are doing.
- Allows for imagery to be sent along with a clickable link to your store.
- Their platform is very user friendly.
- Pricing is a bit high compared to others.
- Would like to see the exact sales amount the platform brought in.
- Easy Contact Upload
- Scheduling of messages
- Access for multiple users on different privacy settings
- More inbox control for potential sourcing to multiple locations
- API to other tools such as podium that provide the things listed above
If you are looking for a more robust CRM this isn't the platform for you. It isn't going to allow you to have multiple channels or users to sort by.
- Scheduling Text Blasts. This is particularly important if you have regularly occurring events that your contact groups need to be reminded of.
- Adding an image or flyer to a text blast (at no additional cost).
- Responding to received texts is very easy.
- It is also easy to create multiple contact groups.
- Billing was affordable and straightforward.
- Opting in using "keywords" is especially easy and helpful. Saves the time it takes to collect numbers and manually add or upload numbers to a contact list.
- The website isn't the most user-friendly. It takes some practice to figure out where things are located.
- The personalization capabilities make the campaigns more effective.
- Importing contacts is super easy.
- Adding media to texts isn't as accessible as I would like.
- It would be nice to have a higher character count for group names.
Not suited for spam texts
- Allows me to communicate to the masses in a few steps
- Allows me to categorize groups of agents
- Allows me to choose the style of text I send
- Sends instantly
- I would like not to be limited in the type of characters and words I use (EZ Texting won't send if my text includes certain words about money, etc.).
- I would like EZ Texting to not break up the texts into two or three different texts.
- Was good with formatting, and quick
- Nice interface
- Easy to use
- They need to let users choose their own phone numbers to send out instead of the number provided.
- They also need to make room for multiple attachments with the MMS.
- Easy to use
- I like the ability to schedule texts
- Customer service is always friendly and helpful
- It would make it easier especially for me to have the text automatically switch to an MMS instead of having to manually do it.
EZ Texting Scorecard Summary
About EZ Texting
Since 2004, EZ Texting has served over 160K customers, setting the standard for business texting in the U.S. and Canada. The vendor says their platform delivers the smartest, fastest, easiest, and most reliable ways to connect with your mobile audience.
EZ Texting’s cloud-based messaging solutions can help you provide better customer service, streamline communications, grow and nurture your leads, and improve your outreach efforts. Send smarter with EZ Texting.
The vendor says some of the benefits of text marketing include:
- 600% More Engagement Than Email
- Increased Sales Leads
- Reliability and Delivery Reports
- Automated Notifications and Reminders
- Huge ROI with Less Overhead
EZ Texting Screenshots
EZ Texting Videos (3)
EZ Texting Downloadables
EZ Texting Integrations
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
EZ Texting Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
EZ Texting Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada|