JobDiva Reviews

Joseph Rumolo | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 17, 2020

System Admin with 2 years EXP

IT Trailblazers is a staffing company. Staffers and recruiters all use it. JobDiva hosts all of our job boards.
  • Support requests.
  • Job board implementation and connection.
  • Data information and digestion analysis.
  • Slightly old platform.
  • Requires a huge technology curve to learn.
  • End user functionality could be smoother.
JobDiva is an excellent ATS for companies that need to be housed somewhere and have all of their information available. I could see issues in some spaces though, as there are other ATS that are just more formidable, yet more expensive (icims for example.) JobDiva is where any small to mid-size business should be.
The support is incredible. Quick, concise, and extremely helpful. Not a single application that I admin now, or have ever in the past, comes even close to JobDiva's support team. They really are fantastic.
Read Joseph Rumolo's full review
Eric Sangma | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 16, 2020

A tale of JobDiva and me

At our organization, JobDiva is the go-to ATS for talent acquisition. It is used across the whole organization for recruitment purposes. I strongly recommend JobDiva as it gives access to the latest talent out there in the market for employers. JobDiva is simple and very straightforward with a multitude of features that provide ease and a smooth workflow for recruitment.
  • Ease of access
  • Multitude of features for every user at different professional levels
  • Consolidation of the entire recruitment process under one app
  • The submission of candidates on the JobDiva portal can be more elaborate.
  • Aesthetics could be improved.
  • Sometimes the Boolean strings tend to create errors.
JobDiva is well suited for finding talent on the market and it is very easy to use (user-friendly). It has a wide database structure that allows new daily updates to its candidate searching structure. If there are any cons I'd say maybe the accuracy or the functionality of the User Interface can be improved. The responsiveness of the pages can also be enhanced.
I give it a 7 out of 10 because there is always room for improvement. I would not consider JobDiva to be the best ATS solution just yet. As I have mentioned, a lot can be improved in its functionality (Boolean), aesthetics, search results, and so on. This review comes from a person who has been using it as a first-hand recruiter. With advancement in its UI development, I look forward to an improved and more refined version of JobDiva soon.
Read Eric Sangma's full review
Jashan Khaira | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 16, 2020

Honest Review

JobDiva is used for finding the perfect candidates for job opportunities. It is used to track the submissions, interviews, hires, onboarding, job posting, e-interviews, email merges, etc.
  • Maintaining databases.
  • Storing conversations.
  • Keeping records.
  • Email merge goes to wrong candidates.
  • Sourcing.
JobDiva is the top recruiting and staffing ATS, CRM, and VMS focused on your success! JobDiva offers recruiters unlimited free training of its staffing and recruiting firms.
Read Jashan Khaira's full review
March 12, 2020

JobDiva; Connecting the dots within the Staffing Lifecylce

JobDiva is the main ATS for all our corporate staffing solutions, from tracking, managing applicants to on-boarding and it has the ability to harvest candidates from online job boards. The system simplifies managing the full recruiting life cycle while on-boarding candidates and synchronizing their current status and making it known company wide. The interface is very user friendly. It only works if the company tracks everything and makes notes. At my current company we suggested JobDiva as it just makes everything easier, you must trust the system and take advantage of its full capabilities.
  • Once a Job is created in JobDiva you have the ability to set it to harvest. This tool will allow JobDiva to source based on saved keywords from major job boards. If the search is saved appropriately you can capitalize on the results.
  • It has great tracking and reports metrics. You can track the activities from all of your recruiters, presented candidates and response time.
  • The calendar synchronizes with Outlook. It makes sure you don't miss important interviews etc,
  • A list of their key word mapping. Would like to see this list public for example if we search for "Data Analyst" I would like to understand why I would get Systems Business Analyst profiles on results.
Some key questions to ask during this process would be, "What is the system storage on how many candidates it can store? Can you make a full integration with your company website or is that an additional feature?" This system fits well from a sales perspective as well. It can track leads and has a tab to enter references and set appointments with potential sales leads.
They are very quick to respond and give you the attention necessary. When possible they go beyond to resolve any issues.
It has a very friendly user interface. You can use the old view for users that have grown accustom to the old interface and you can switch to the new interface. It gives you the option to choose. I have not seen this in any other ATS before. The staff is also very friendly and always there to walk you through any situations.
February 13, 2020

JobDiva: The Best ATS

JobDiva is being used as the main Applicant Tracking System by the whole organization. All the résumés are being routed through JobDiva to source.
  • Applicant tracking
  • Interview schedules
  • Notes
  • Résumés
When everyone uses different job portals, like Dice or Monster, résumés get routed to JobDiva. It helps us a lot to keep track of them.
JobDiva provides quite a good experience. I have been using it for the past 3 years, and it has been a seamless experience working on it, and I have enjoyed it. To work in JobDiva is easy, and support is really helpful.
Hemanth Cherry | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2019

JobDiva (Things you should know before buying it)

JobDiva is extensively used by my organization. Our everyday business is linked to JobDiva. All the features provided within JobDiva are very user-friendly. I would strongly recommend this to a friend. We are waiting for more amazing features to be added to JobCiva. This CRM tool is very helpful in keeping track and records of all my candidates.
  • Tracking [candidates]
  • Harvesting without error
  • Email merge
  • Cost
  • Visa
I liked it because it has a centralised database for all the users and reduces the redundancy of submissions. It can also keep track of each and every step. Ease of interview scheduling and making notes of interview de-briefing. Best synchronisation over notes while working for same job position . It saves money of every click on Dice or Monster portals.
It helps in keeping a track of the company's performances by generating reports categorically Active, Rehired, Terminated, On-Bench, etc. They also provide a reminder if someone's assignment is approaching an end or you can get the alerts about birthdays and anniversaries. They also keep an inventory of the data wherein you can update the expiration of various important documents and set an alarm for the same.
It assists in maintaining the date of our clients, vendors, suppliers, and contractors as well as internal employees. There is so much to offer for all departments. The payroll team can collect timesheets and generate financial reports using the 'Back Office' tools.
Read Hemanth Cherry's full review
Akash Shandilya | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2019

Job Diva - Pros and negligible cons

JobDiva is a great tool to prioritize and find candidates that are in the database. This tool is quite useful when using the email integration option. The experience with JobDiva is quite good as I can effortlessly work and hot list consultants on the go. [It's] One of the best ATS tool in the market.
  • JobDiva is a fully-fledged system responsive to the needs of each specific team.
  • It is easy to use
  • Quite helpful when searching for specific talent in the database.
  • The option of integration with Outlook or other tools is quite helpful.
  • Sometimes bugs erase the hot lists.
  • The UI should be improved to more user-friendly.
  • Quick transition to work on different requirements
If I had to recommend JobDiva, I would inform my colleague of its integration to emails. Also, we can search consultants by mentioning the skills and also we can also mention the visa types. There are so many more options to explore which are quite helpful and time saving.
JobDiva has really helped me in finding the best talents from the database. Easy to use and the harvester draws some quality profiles which are almost an 95-100% fit.
Read Akash Shandilya's full review
October 22, 2019

Easy to use ATS!

JobDiva is being used across our staffing firm company-wide. It works extremely well and is an asset to our staffing and process management.
  • Process Management
  • Notes
  • Candidate records
  • Too many updates -- with wordy instructions
  • It doesn't integrate with our CMS sales database.
Great for recruiting, love the harvester function.
Not the best for sales teams.
I've never used support from JobDiva.
October 18, 2019

All in one tool

We as a recruiting firm using JobDiva as Applicant Tracking System across the whole organisation. Its end-to -end recruiting solution, you can You can search for resumes based on multiple factors such as: state, city, zip code, distance from zip code. it provides a platform to apply new skills and search which in short help in choosing the right candidate for the right position.
  • Its feature Agent Search is really good. JobDiva can search all of the career sites, pulling in all the resumes throughout the web with the right skills
  • I like the functionality of this tool, its user friendly and very easy to learn.
  • The dashboard has a familiar app-like icon format that allows for going from one task to another.
  • User interface can be more better.
  • When they go under maintenance, they should inform in advance.
  • Server response can be faster.
Best part of JobDiva is, it's one stop shop, since you can search resume, puts notes about candidate which is very useful, you can track your performance, like number of submission, interviews, offers etc.
They should give prior notice when they are going under maintenance
Unnat Patel | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2019

Amazing Effective ATS

My company is having strength-of around 500+ people. We are using JobDiva across the whole company in a effective manner. Yes, it is also used by each and every department. So far, no issues. But if there would be a filter for graduation date of a specific resume then it would be easier to search the resume.
  • I am working in the staffing industry for the last 5+ years. When I joined this industry, initially we had to do all the things manually in Microsoft Excel, It is too time-consuming and looks boring.
  • I have been using JobDiva, for the last four years, and it works amazing.
  • Now my report generation is very easy and I [can] click on the go.
  • It should have more filters related to a resume search like sorting by graduation date, resume freshness by day, month and year.
  • I think it should have list of active people who are looking for jobs.
  • Resume list grid should be more detailed and attractive.
I have been using it for the last four years and in most of the cases it worked amazingly. There is no scenario where it was less appropriate. I really like reporting and hot list features. It helps me to save a lot of time and effort. Moreover, there are such instances where my company needs to fetch the data of hires and it works amazingly well.
Whenever there would be any issues, like regular maintenance of the JobDiva site, they always sent a notification pop up. This helps us to remember, and they choose the most convenient time for it, so that it won't affect our productivity. Also, if there are any new features the training team is always ready to train our employees.
Read Unnat Patel's full review
Shubham Sahu | TrustRadius Reviewer

The JobDiva ATS

It's such an amazing tool. JobDiva helps me to find candidates suited for job openings I have.
  • very good email merge quality.
  • I have been using jobDiva for the last 6 months and its amazing.
  • Very easy to find new resumes.
  • Can find a resume according to my preferred location.
  • The reporting is very helpful and provides easy to read snapshots of activity that also provide links to valuable information.
  • Sending text to candidates: you can also text through the app, making it easy to keep in touch with candidates from anywhere when needed.
  • I can find my daily and monthly reports easily.
  • There should be a list of candidates listed by skill.
  • Lead nurturing for new customer marketing campaign management.
  • Citizenship options must be added like USC, GC, GC, EAD, H1B and so on.
  • Tabbing. I wish it was easier to create pop-outs so if I am looking at 3 different candidate profiles and adding notes etc I can have all pop out on separate tabs.
We use JobDiva across the entire organization. It is used to log activity as well as to pull information. This includes the sales and recruiting areas, and then of course visibility into activities for leadership. When used correctly, it addresses overlap by co-workers and saves research time. The feature of the job title search is also very handy for more specialized positions. Most of the features are very user-friendly and easy to use and learn. Even computer novices have had success in learning this program. I can check almost every entry made about my consultant working currently on my project. It's easy to use and a good tool to teach recruitment to newbies.
It's exceptional and very amazing.
Read Shubham Sahu's full review

• Candidate search.
  • Applicant tracking.
  • Job allotment.
  • Reports.
  • Add an option to select the years of experience.
  • Portal selection while in candidate search.
As per my needs, it's perfectly fine, but every software has room for improvement.
It is the best ATS I have ever used.
Read Sumit Singh's full review
Wendy Cogan | TrustRadius Reviewer

JobDiva gets it done

We use JobDiva across the entire organization. It is used to log activity as well as to pull information from. This includes the sales and recruiting areas, and then of course visibility into activities for leadership. When used correctly, it addresses overlap by co-workers and saves research time. This prevents candidates or clients from receiving duplicate contact that could potentially make us look like we are not aware of what each other are doing. It is also a great storage bank for information that we will have to recall many times.
  • I love how JobDive pulls information in from the web, this often allows the sales team to have information, like cell phone numbers that they would otherwise not be privy to.
  • There is great ease in pulling up a job order and seeing exactly who has been submitted and by who - this makes it easy to then go to candidate profiles. This allows you to look at similar jobs to find candidates you could have easily missed.
  • The reporting is very helpful and provides easy to read snapshots of activity that also provides links to valuable information.
  • If new windows opened automatically that would be awesome
JobDiva is a very intuitive tool that captures a wealth of information and allows it to be visible across the entire company. It is dependent on being used, however when done so correctly it provides a wealth of knowledge to all departments. Its reporting capabilities do allow for easy field-based activity steering by leadership.
I have not had to use support as of yet
Read Wendy Cogan's full review
Aditya Saini | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 06, 2019

Review of jobdiva

Lancesoft uses JobDiva as a prime resource of resumes. It is quite fast and easy and its user-friendly environment makes it even more convenient to use for sourcing the resumes.their is a feature that allows the user to send text messages to candidates. This has become invaluable to many users, for a quick way to communicate with candidates. You can also text through the app, making it easy to keep in touch with candidates from anywhere when needed. Also a huge pro is the mail merge section, where you can send emails based on criteria without building a complicated boolean (since JobDiva writes it for you). The feature of job title search is also very handy for more specialized positions. Most of the features are very user friendly and easy to use and learn. Even computer novices have had success learning this program.
  • Mail merge: you can mail up to 999 candidates at once.
  • Not the cheapest out there but not the most expensive either.
  • Candidate hot list is one of my favorite feature as we can make our own database in it, so no need of making folders in outlook or preparing the excel sheets with the details of candidates.
  • Sometimes its a bit slow, but other than that I don't have any issue with it.
One of the biggest cons of it is the filter options, qualifications are updated manually by opening single profile and updating in it, if possible at the time of harvesting along with Resume if Qualification Status can be updated automatically at the time of Harvesting/ Fetching from the Portals itself. A HUGE pro that we just began to use at my company is DivaBuzz, a feature that allows the user to send text messages to candidates. This has become invaluable to many users, for a quick way to communicate with candidates. You can also text through the app, making it easy to keep in touch with candidates from anywhere when needed.
If any time I find an issue with job diva they fix it after few minutes of its reporting.
Read Aditya Saini's full review
Gaurav Kumar | TrustRadius Reviewer

JobDiva Review

We use JobDiva to source and manage candidates. We haven't faced any problems with it yet.
  • Notes on applicants.
  • Tracks qualification.
  • Shows candidates attributes.
  • Rather than adding zip codes, there should be an option for adding cities to filter candidates.
It's suited to source basic candidates, but when you want specific candidates it becomes difficult and is less appropriate.
Because I like it.
Read Gaurav Kumar's full review
Vijay Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer

Recruiter's choice

I have been using JobDiva for two years and I really liked its efficiency, it's quite time-saving and pain-relieving when it comes to managing the information about my jobs and candidates. A single platform for all my recruiting needs. I can check almost every entry made about my consultant working currently on my project. though my company has not provided me the access to see the time sheets of consultants still I can track the necessary details like when my consultant is switching his project, when my consultant will complete the project or other details. I may have been facing some difficulties when i make searches for candidates, JobDiva doesn't accept full Boolean search, and doesn't shows the real-time basis resumes. Also I can not choose from which portal I want to see the resumes it shows a combined result of all the portals however there is an icon to see from which portal the resume was taken but what if I just want to see the resumes from Monster or from Dice only. JobDiva can also add one more filter of selecting experience level.
  • Candidate management: it's pretty easy and simple to manage candidates in JobDiva
  • Record Tracking
  • E-Mail-merge
  • Bigger database
  • Filters of level of experience
  • Freedom to chose the protal
  • Fully developed boolean string search like Monster
Well, I think it is sufficient for most of my recruitment needs but there is always room for some improvement.
Read Vijay Singh's full review
vicky Sahu | TrustRadius Reviewer

Best ATS in Market

I have been using job diva for the past 4 years and it's the best ATS oI the market. I can keep record of me and my team just by a single click. Finding a candidate on JobDiva is much easier than any other job board in the market. It's easy to use and a good tool to teach recruitment to newbies.
  • Search string can get accurate results.
  • I can find my daily, monthly report easily.
  • I can keep track of candidates which I have placed too.
  • The time it takes to harvest resumes should be improved.
  • There should be a list of candidates skill-wise.
  • The JobDiva UI is little old.
It's an easy to use tool, even a beginner can use this in 2 days and it can make recruitment fun. I have used other available ATS on the market but I was never satisfied with the result. I strongly recommend JobDiva to startups who want to get good results in less amount of time.
Read vicky Sahu's full review
Swapanjeet Singh (LION) | TrustRadius Reviewer

Job Diva the emerging trend in Recruiting and Staffing

Our whole organization uses JobDiva for recruiting, onboarding and selection purposes. It is quite good ATS but sometimes it does not respond well. It lacks some features like exact number of years filter, citizenship filter.
  • A number of candidates are easy to find.
  • The zip code search feature helps us to be accurate.
  • The exclude option is a good one that has not been in any ATS til now.
  • Number of years must be very exact
  • Title searches must be improved
  • Citizenship options must be added like USC,GC,GC EAD, H1B and so on
Well suited for email merges and bulk hiring. Less appropriate when we have to hunt some niche skill candidate like USC and GC for a particular year of experience.
Due to lack of some features and User Interface.
Read Swapanjeet Singh (LION)'s full review
Jay Powell | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 15, 2019

Why JobDiva is the Platinum Applicant Tracking System

We provide staffing firms owners that are considering or have already implemented JobDiva professional management consulting advisory. In this capacity from our collective 30+ years of experience, we are able to address how JobDiva customers can benefit from its end-to-end flexibility, user adoption by their staffs, and best practices for leveraging JobDiva's robust user-friendly capabilities. JobDiva mirrors what should be the staffing firms workflows and processes.In addition, the technology suite of modules that JobDiva offers with its feature-rich functionalities allows users across the staffing organization to quickly leverage it by making more placements resulting in fast ROI.
  • In a talent-driven seller's market, JobDiva is #1 in search capabilities. JobDiva helps recruiters in quickly correlating search criteria used for mining and filtering the top candidates for open job orders from the staffing agencies existing internal database. I find that most staffing agency's do not give sufficient value to the search capability when considering which ATS they implement. This is where the rubber meets the road as job orders are plentiful, but if you can't search your own resume database with a powerful Business Intelligence filtering engine the competition will always get to the best candidates first.
  • Integration of JobDiva front office with the back office through the candidate/applicant/employee onboarding experience is an essential capability that JobDiva performs seamlessly.
  • JobDiva performs a detailed audit trail throughout the various modules that allow for optimized internal staff processes that eliminate wasted manhours. JobDiva provides for various optics into activities that should be performed in a staffing agency by its employees. JobDiva eliminates redundant documentation other systems require due to its automation of various repetitive processes that are typical of many competitors ATS'.
  • Whether the staffing agency works with high-touch extremely relationship driven customers or low-touch & high volume MSP/VMS customers that value speed and pricing JobDiva is able to provide all the functionality required in an ATS needed to provide a platinum customer/candidate experience.
  • Lead nurturing for new customer marketing campaign management.
Based on my professional experience and usage of various ATSs that compete in the same space as JobDiva, JobDiva is far more superior and user-friendly than any system in the market. As mentioned previously JobDIva is well suited for any organization that is responsible for the recruitment process.
JobDiva is a customer service and support focused vendor. They provide a level of personalization that is a platinum service. Additionally, they don't charge their customers for product enhancements that they view as a benefit to all of their customers. Since they actually come from the staffing industry JobDiva management quickly relates to their customers and ensures they are extremely satisfied at all times.
Read Jay Powell's full review

Awesome ATS

JobDiva is used by the whole organization and we are planning to implement JobDiva in our other companies as well. Problems like candidate mailmerge, not getting perfect resumes, and to compete with other portals like CATS and Bullhorn. Harvester and the job posting option are very good. New features like reports should not be open for everyone.
  • MailMerge
  • Harvestor
  • Job posting
  • Hotlist
  • A clear reading of notes and submissions.
  • Reports should not be open for everyone.
  • Job posting should show company names.
  • JobDiva should move faster for tracking. Sometimes it is quite sluggish.
JobDiva is very good for tracking applicants, but when it comes to searching candidates, sometimes it shows wrong candidates as per the key-string. When a candidate is added in JobDiva then we get an email for a new candidate - that is the best feature [I've seen] with any of the ATS.
JobDiva has all of the features that any other ATS doesn't and it is still working as fast as other ATSs. I would love to rate it at 8 because I really found that this rating is given because nowadays it is used by every company and the database tracking is as good as other companies that have similar software.
January 15, 2019

Using JobDiva for Recruiting/Sales

We use it to find candidates for jobs. We are in IT Staffing, and JobDiva pulls from Monster, LinkedIn, and other websites that show resumes of candidates.
  • Provides a lot of resumes in each search
  • No expiration date for postings in JobDiva
  • Fast
  • Too many buttons/actions
  • Cannot use the metrics tabs. They are always incorrect
  • When pulling data, sometimes it's wrong
JobDiva is perfect for Recruiting.
They are pretty quick to fix bugs/issues.
★ Olivia T. Vo, MPNLP | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2018

Recruiting made easy with JobDiva ATS!

JobDiva is used across the whole organization during full cycle recruiting. JobDiva integrates with VMS tools and we receive notifications of new reqs. We edit the job posting and it gets posted on several career sites to attract potential candidates. It stores an active database of candidates that we can source and merge on and send out email blasts. JobDiva is amazing at tracking ALL the communications between recruiters and candidates, for example, logging calls, email history, and saves copies of text messages. We use it to also set up interview appointments and finally, we onboard candidates more efficiently since they can login and complete new hire documents. JobDiva addresses transparency in our organization. We always know who and when someone in our organization has made contact with the candidate. It is visually appealing and displays goals and metrics in an exciting manner.
  • JobDiva has excellent integration with outside tools. For example it syncs with Outlook and Google Calendar. We also use a text messaging tool called TextUs and it is totally seamless and painless to set up.
  • JobDiva continuously adds new features to help our organization. Even small changes can make a world of difference! For example, it indicates for us when a candidate has "opened" one of our email merges! So we know when a candidate has read our email but has not replied or responded to our communications. It allows us to create Hotlists so we can build better pipelines of candidates.
  • Templates are also easy to create in JobDiva! We can customize messages and communications that we send out to candidates and workers.
  • Perhaps one feature they can work on is the ability to do an e-interview. With so many clients and candidates nationwide, we are not able to meet with every individual in person. It would be nice to have a web camera feature where we can conduct a video interview with pre-qualifying questions. This can be used for screening purposes or as a supplement to the resume that we send over to the Hiring Manager. We would also need a way for these video files to be saved and stored in the candidate's profile.
JobDiva is an excellent ATS suitable for any size organization whether you are a boutique staffing firm or large enterprise. It is very intuitive to use for even a junior recruiter or more experienced HR manager.
JobDiva's layout is very intuitive and even newer recruiters can pick up on the systems and features
Read ★ Olivia T. Vo, MPNLP's full review
Mohit Sabharwal | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2018

A Multi-Portal Sourcing Tool

JobDiva is used as one of the sourcing tools in the organization. It is used in the whole organisation across all the branch locations. It helps to serve the job requirements of the clients.
  • Sourcing from multiple job portals simultaneously. It helps to find the candidate on multiple job portals at the same time.
  • The strong database. It creates a database of the of the candidate's profiles which can be used to serve repetitive job requisition of the client. There's a particular feature that I like the most i.e. Creating Hotlists. It helps helps to serve a repetitive job requirement.
  • The Email Emerge. It helps to reach out to multiple candidates just by a few clicks. It is one of the features still not available in most job portals like Monster, Careerbuilder etc.
  • The Exclude Function. While sourcing the resumes, it has a feature to exclude candidates of a particular skillset. It helps to eliminate the unwanted (or unsuitable) stuff mentioned on the profiles.
  • Finding Junior Candidates. It becomes a tough task when we get the requisitions from client that are of lower level.
  • The JobDiva harvests resumes after 1-2 days they are uploaded on the job portal. I personally experienced it when I was using Careerbuilder simultaneously and saw a few candidates which appeared on the portal which came 1-2 days later into JobDiva's database.
  • There is no option to look for resumes at two different Zip Codes simultaneously. For example, if a job accepts candidates from local to two particular cities (in different states), there needs to be an option to enter the zip code of the respective cities.
When we are looking for a niche skillset based candidate, jobdiva is more effective (as compared to Job Portals) as it helps to look for candidates on multiple portals simultaneously. It helps to source candidates on multiple portals at the same time instead logging-in to each one of those portals. Also, its strong database helps to reach out to candidates who might not have been recently active on a particular job portal.
Read Mohit Sabharwal's full review
Justin Hastings | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 21, 2017

JobDiva stacks up against the rest of ATS's

JobDiva is a very powerful ATS with an excellent user interface. It is able to be customized to your business recruiting, sales or human resources needs. JobDiva is a website interface so access is available from anywhere you have internet access. Since implementation, we have added tons and tons of resumes just through the coddling feature of JobDiva. JD even has an app that is very helpful in finding contact details when you need them on your phone or on the go.
  • JobDiva has a beautiful and easily navigable interface
  • Easy to enter boolean and start searches
  • It has a strong tracking ability
  • JobDiva has backend issues and frequently crashes
  • If you don't have internet access you cannot access your database
  • It is a small inconvenience but the app needs more UI work
Has been smooth to use and does the job well to track and work with candidates. When running boolean it is quick to pull the database up and give the newest and most fresh candidates in the system. It is easy to track calls and notes with many plugins and features.
Read Justin Hastings's full review
Patrick Lemmon | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 14, 2018

A fun answer to those who second guess their recruiting platform

I have used JobDiva at a few recruitment firms over the past 7 years. Other products I have used, which allows me to review JD against industry products, are Taleo; Bullhorn, icims and peoplefluent.

What I like best about JobDiva is that it simply makes sense. It can do so much but is organized in a way that is not overwhelming. The features available can support a 5MM or 500MM company without needing to "upgrade" versions. Their reporting tools are hands down the best. Candidate organization, record keeping, and placement data is fantastic. It looks very appealing as well.

Both operations, recruiters and sales folks use it.
  • Tracks folks across all steps in the candidate process very well. From where you find them to interview and hire.
  • Very customizable. All fields I need enhancing can be. From what type of meeting I attended to turn down feedback, it can all be set up and made standard across the organization.
  • Support. Oh my. Fantastic. Over the years I have emailed support hundreds of times, not for issues but for how to create custom fields or enhancements ect. They always respond quickly and with specifically illustrated info. They are such a help!
  • JobDiva will listen to your feedback. They created custom large enhancments for me in the past.
  • They upgrade their solution consistantly. The new applicant portol is a very exciting upgrade
  • It feels like a small company and you are heard, but the product is so well designed it seems to have a great team behind it.
  • Tabbing. I wish it was easier to create pop-outs so if I am looking at 3 different candidate profiles and adding notes ect I can have all pop out on tabs.
  • Training for different sectors of recruiting. JD is focused on technology recruitment but for our commercial division it would be nice to have training that makes sense to them and identifies with their issues and needs.
  • Sales activities can be confusing, it would be nice to have the events tab and meetings ect all roll into the same area and show up as 1 on reporting.
Great for IT recruitment firms and other professional services. It just works so well and has fantastic support it is my favorite crm/ats.
Read Patrick Lemmon's full review

Job Requisition Management (77)
Company Website Posting (64)
6.1
Publish to Social Media (60)
6.6
Job Search Site Posting (71)
Customized Application Form (59)
Resume Management (73)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (71)
Candidate Search (77)
Applicant Tracking (76)
Collaboration (72)
Task Creation and Delegation (71)
Email Templates (71)
User Permissions (71)
Notifications and Alerts (72)
Reporting (74)

About JobDiva

JobDiva is a cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) for staffing enterprises, incorporating a patent-protected recruiting engine, supported by a full suite of advanced features to support the hiring process from first engagement to hire and on-boarding, along with a partner ecosystem of 150+ integrations. The vendor states JobDiva has 30,000+ users globally, and is designed to help enterprises find talent faster, engage with greater ease and achieve commanding growth.

JobDiva Features

Has featurePatented Candidate Search Resume Skills By Years of Experience
Has featureVendor Management System (VMS) Integration
Has featureSocial Media Recruitment
Has featureDynamic Email & Calendar + Synchronization
Has featureCustomer Relationship Management (CRM)
Has featureMobile App
Has featureCandidate Video Streaming
Has featurePerformance Measurement
Has featureFinancial Tools and Custom Reports
Has featureVideo interview and e-interview
Has featureBusiness Intelligence (BI)
Has featureBack Office