https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/CT/HB/MW6OCBZKFDV1.JPEGA fun answer to those who second guess their recruiting platformI have used JobDiva at a few recruitment firms over the past 7 years. Other products I have used, which allows me to review JD against industry products, are Taleo; Bullhorn, icims and peoplefluent. What I like best about JobDiva is that it simply makes sense. It can do so much but is organized in a way that is not overwhelming. The features available can support a 5MM or 500MM company without needing to "upgrade" versions. Their reporting tools are hands down the best. Candidate organization, record keeping, and placement data is fantastic. It looks very appealing as well. Both operations, recruiters and sales folks use it.,Tracks folks across all steps in the candidate process very well. From where you find them to interview and hire. Very customizable. All fields I need enhancing can be. From what type of meeting I attended to turn down feedback, it can all be set up and made standard across the organization. Support. Oh my. Fantastic. Over the years I have emailed support hundreds of times, not for issues but for how to create custom fields or enhancements ect. They always respond quickly and with specifically illustrated info. They are such a help! JobDiva will listen to your feedback. They created custom large enhancments for me in the past. They upgrade their solution consistantly. The new applicant portol is a very exciting upgrade It feels like a small company and you are heard, but the product is so well designed it seems to have a great team behind it.,Tabbing. I wish it was easier to create pop-outs so if I am looking at 3 different candidate profiles and adding notes ect I can have all pop out on tabs. Training for different sectors of recruiting. JD is focused on technology recruitment but for our commercial division it would be nice to have training that makes sense to them and identifies with their issues and needs. Sales activities can be confusing, it would be nice to have the events tab and meetings ect all roll into the same area and show up as 1 on reporting.,10,I have had recruiters join the team based on the fact that they love JobDiva over other tools Everyone is on the same page as the tools work for sales and recruitment as well as operations and leadership,Bullhorn CRM,10,Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, RingCentral,20,1,Compliance Ease of use Flexibility,mobile apps outlook plugin,link to phone platform texting,10JObDIva ReviewJobDiva is used by the whole organization for recruiting and talent management activities.,The major strength of job Diva is email merge and recruiting process to keep track of your work. Its feature of universal searches like candidates by phone and email, by company, and notes by notes content User dashboard and jobs dashboard help to strategize the work. Reports are easier and helpful,It should have feature of finding candidates by years of experience and education. Its pay rate feature also doesn't work effectively,8,Its widely used by our organization and has greater impact on ROI,,9Ease of access and Exceptional User InterfaceJobDiva is widely used by all the employees of our organization from executive to the Director level. It is used by the whole Organization. It is doing better now and I don't see it address any business problems at this time.,User Experience is Awesome Tracking and Data Storage are at it's best Easy to Generate Reports Harvesting Profiles from various portals,User Experience needs to be more Flexible Creating Multiple accounts of same candidates with different email addresses would be better if it merges all accounts of one candidature using other data too. Response time or Page loading time,10,ROI is more than 40% Increased in overall Business by 70%,Bullhorn Recruitment CRM and SmartRecruiters,10,SmartRecruiters, Bullhorn Recruitment CRM, Bullhorn CRMRecruiting made easy with JobDiva ATS!JobDiva is used across the whole organization during full cycle recruiting. JobDiva integrates with VMS tools and we receive notifications of new reqs. We edit the job posting and it gets posted on several career sites to attract potential candidates. It stores an active database of candidates that we can source and merge on and send out email blasts. JobDiva is amazing at tracking ALL the communications between recruiters and candidates, for example, logging calls, email history, and saves copies of text messages. We use it to also set up interview appointments and finally, we onboard candidates more efficiently since they can login and complete new hire documents. JobDiva addresses transparency in our organization. We always know who and when someone in our organization has made contact with the candidate. It is visually appealing and displays goals and metrics in an exciting manner.,JobDiva has excellent integration with outside tools. For example it syncs with Outlook and Google Calendar. We also use a text messaging tool called TextUs and it is totally seamless and painless to set up. JobDiva continuously adds new features to help our organization. Even small changes can make a world of difference! For example, it indicates for us when a candidate has "opened" one of our email merges! So we know when a candidate has read our email but has not replied or responded to our communications. It allows us to create Hotlists so we can build better pipelines of candidates. Templates are also easy to create in JobDiva! We can customize messages and communications that we send out to candidates and workers.,Perhaps one feature they can work on is the ability to do an e-interview. With so many clients and candidates nationwide, we are not able to meet with every individual in person. It would be nice to have a web camera feature where we can conduct a video interview with pre-qualifying questions. This can be used for screening purposes or as a supplement to the resume that we send over to the Hiring Manager. We would also need a way for these video files to be saved and stored in the candidate's profile.,10,I would say that JobDiva has a very positive ROI impact on our business objectives.,Bullhorn CRM and Jobvite,Calendly, Adobe Acrobat DC, Zoom, TeamViewer, WebEx Meetings,Email merge, ranking candidate profiles, and calendar management,Search string options with titles or degrees/majors and search radius,Yes, but I don't use it,9A Multi-Portal Sourcing ToolJobDiva is used as one of the sourcing tools in the organization. It is used in the whole organisation across all the branch locations. It helps to serve the job requirements of the clients.,Sourcing from multiple job portals simultaneously. It helps to find the candidate on multiple job portals at the same time. The strong database. It creates a database of the of the candidate's profiles which can be used to serve repetitive job requisition of the client. There's a particular feature that I like the most i.e. Creating Hotlists. It helps helps to serve a repetitive job requirement. The Email Emerge. It helps to reach out to multiple candidates just by a few clicks. It is one of the features still not available in most job portals like Monster, Careerbuilder etc. The Exclude Function. While sourcing the resumes, it has a feature to exclude candidates of a particular skillset. It helps to eliminate the unwanted (or unsuitable) stuff mentioned on the profiles.,Finding Junior Candidates. It becomes a tough task when we get the requisitions from client that are of lower level. The JobDiva harvests resumes after 1-2 days they are uploaded on the job portal. I personally experienced it when I was using Careerbuilder simultaneously and saw a few candidates which appeared on the portal which came 1-2 days later into JobDiva's database. There is no option to look for resumes at two different Zip Codes simultaneously. For example, if a job accepts candidates from local to two particular cities (in different states), there needs to be an option to enter the zip code of the respective cities.,9,It had a positive impact of the number of candidates I was able to reach and which actually helped to increase the hiring rate at one of our clients. The reporting system in JobDiva. It actually helped to focus more on the business objectives instead of documenting about each and every employee. The only negative it had was that in a ew positions (asking for niche skills), when it required to submit candidates in a quick time, the other vendors were able t he win the race.,careerbuilder, indeed and monster,LinkedIn Talent
JobDiva

JobDiva Reviews

JobDiva
Top Rated Award
Filter 160 vetted JobDiva reviews and ratings
March 14, 2018

JobDiva Review: "A fun answer to those who second guess their recruiting platform"

Both operations, recruiters and sales folks use it.
  • Tracks folks across all steps in the candidate process very well. From where you find them to interview and hire.
  • Very customizable. All fields I need enhancing can be. From what type of meeting I attended to turn down feedback, it can all be set up and made standard across the organization.
  • Support. Oh my. Fantastic. Over the years I have emailed support hundreds of times, not for issues but for how to create custom fields or enhancements ect. They always respond quickly and with specifically illustrated info. They are such a help!
  • JobDiva will listen to your feedback. They created custom large enhancments for me in the past.
  • They upgrade their solution consistantly. The new applicant portol is a very exciting upgrade
  • It feels like a small company and you are heard, but the product is so well designed it seems to have a great team behind it.
  • Tabbing. I wish it was easier to create pop-outs so if I am looking at 3 different candidate profiles and adding notes ect I can have all pop out on tabs.
  • Training for different sectors of recruiting. JD is focused on technology recruitment but for our commercial division it would be nice to have training that makes sense to them and identifies with their issues and needs.
  • Sales activities can be confusing, it would be nice to have the events tab and meetings ect all roll into the same area and show up as 1 on reporting.
Great for IT recruitment firms and other professional services. It just works so well and has fantastic support it is my favorite crm/ats.
Read Patrick Lemmon's full review
January 23, 2018

"JObDIva Review"

• The major strength of job Diva is email merge and recruiting process to keep track of your work.
  • Its feature of universal searches like candidates by phone and email, by company, and notes by notes content
  • User dashboard and jobs dashboard help to strategize the work.
  • Reports are easier and helpful
  • It should have feature of finding candidates by years of experience and education.
  • Its pay rate feature also doesn't work effectively
  • It is highly useful for sending email-merges and improving you boolean search while it is not suitable for finding candidates with specific visa and experience.
Read Lokesh Joshi's full review
May 01, 2018

JobDiva Review: "Ease of access and Exceptional User Interface"

• User Experience is Awesome
  • Tracking and Data Storage are at it's best
  • Easy to Generate Reports
  • Harvesting Profiles from various portals
  • User Experience needs to be more Flexible
  • Creating Multiple accounts of same candidates with different email addresses would be better if it merges all accounts of one candidature using other data too.
  • Response time or Page loading time
User-Friendly, Ease of Access, it's great in terms of candidate tracking and Maintaining or Storing of large database, Filtering Candidates according to the Skill sets, Sending bulk email to Maximum number of candidates at a time, Easy to use processor steps, from Finding a candidate till On-boarding the candidate, Reports generation is great.
January 17, 2018

User Review: "Recruiting made easy with JobDiva ATS!"

• JobDiva has excellent integration with outside tools. For example it syncs with Outlook and Google Calendar. We also use a text messaging tool called TextUs and it is totally seamless and painless to set up.
  • JobDiva continuously adds new features to help our organization. Even small changes can make a world of difference! For example, it indicates for us when a candidate has "opened" one of our email merges! So we know when a candidate has read our email but has not replied or responded to our communications. It allows us to create Hotlists so we can build better pipelines of candidates.
  • Templates are also easy to create in JobDiva! We can customize messages and communications that we send out to candidates and workers.
  • Perhaps one feature they can work on is the ability to do an e-interview. With so many clients and candidates nationwide, we are not able to meet with every individual in person. It would be nice to have a web camera feature where we can conduct a video interview with pre-qualifying questions. This can be used for screening purposes or as a supplement to the resume that we send over to the Hiring Manager. We would also need a way for these video files to be saved and stored in the candidate's profile.
JobDiva is an excellent ATS suitable for any size organization whether you are a boutique staffing firm or large enterprise. It is very intuitive to use for even a junior recruiter or more experienced HR manager.
Read ★ Olivia T. Vo, MPNLP's full review
January 17, 2018

JobDiva Review: "A Multi-Portal Sourcing Tool"

• Sourcing from multiple job portals simultaneously. It helps to find the candidate on multiple job portals at the same time.
  • The strong database. It creates a database of the of the candidate's profiles which can be used to serve repetitive job requisition of the client. There's a particular feature that I like the most i.e. Creating Hotlists. It helps helps to serve a repetitive job requirement.
  • The Email Emerge. It helps to reach out to multiple candidates just by a few clicks. It is one of the features still not available in most job portals like Monster, Careerbuilder etc.
  • The Exclude Function. While sourcing the resumes, it has a feature to exclude candidates of a particular skillset. It helps to eliminate the unwanted (or unsuitable) stuff mentioned on the profiles.
  • Finding Junior Candidates. It becomes a tough task when we get the requisitions from client that are of lower level.
  • The JobDiva harvests resumes after 1-2 days they are uploaded on the job portal. I personally experienced it when I was using Careerbuilder simultaneously and saw a few candidates which appeared on the portal which came 1-2 days later into JobDiva's database.
  • There is no option to look for resumes at two different Zip Codes simultaneously. For example, if a job accepts candidates from local to two particular cities (in different states), there needs to be an option to enter the zip code of the respective cities.
When we are looking for a niche skillset based candidate, jobdiva is more effective (as compared to Job Portals) as it helps to look for candidates on multiple portals simultaneously. It helps to source candidates on multiple portals at the same time instead logging-in to each one of those portals. Also, its strong database helps to reach out to candidates who might not have been recently active on a particular job portal.
Read Mohit Sabharwal's full review
November 21, 2017

Review: "JobDiva stacks up against the rest of ATS's"

JobDiva is a very powerful ATS with an excellent user interface. It is able to be customized to your business recruiting, sales or human resources needs. JobDiva is a website interface so access is available from anywhere you have internet access. Since implementation, we have added tons and tons of resumes just through the coddling feature of JobDiva. JD even has an app that is very helpful in finding contact details when you need them on your phone or on the go.
  • JobDiva has a beautiful and easily navigable interface
  • Easy to enter boolean and start searches
  • It has a strong tracking ability
  • JobDiva has backend issues and frequently crashes
  • If you don't have internet access you cannot access your database
  • It is a small inconvenience but the app needs more UI work
Has been smooth to use and does the job well to track and work with candidates. When running boolean it is quick to pull the database up and give the newest and most fresh candidates in the system. It is easy to track calls and notes with many plugins and features.
Read Justin Hastings's full review
January 17, 2018

JobDiva Review: "Organization = $$$$"

We use JobDiva for: Finding candidates, keeping track of clients, hotlists, as well as staying organized with our network.
The entire organization uses JobDiva.
  • Hotlisting is my favorite tool to use as well as being able to search within it.
  • Running the last attempts keeps me organized as well as giving the opportunity to be persistent.
  • The search tool itself allows me to build a stronger/wider boolean string by hitting a larger resume selection.
  • I've been recently having issues where I pull JobDiva up on more than one tab and I'll have to completely start fresh on my boolean strings or my search in general.
I'm able to do quick and efficient searches through JobDiva. Most of my places have been made from finding resumes through the JobDiva database.
Read Ilysia Carlberg's full review
January 17, 2018

User Review: "JobDiva ROCKS"

We use JobDiva every day to review clients accounts, enter notes and discussions everyday, email them, update information, submit them to potential jobs across the U.S. and follow up with our clients during the entire staffing process. JobDiva is very important tool within our company & it makes the process much simpler than it used to be before we acquired this software.
  • Email merging is a perfect tool I constantly use from this program.
  • The ability to leave notes that are simple to read.
  • The fact that we use a texting program and it automatically enters a note on the account.
  • Being able to look for open jobs when they are properly entered in the program's database.
  • The notes could be present in the front of the individual clients account for quick review.
  • Sometimes the program slows down to a stop making it difficult to work.
  • Other than that the program is pretty darn good.
So far whenever I need to email multiple clients at the same time, JobDIva has done the job very well.
Read Omar Velazquez's full review
January 17, 2018

User Review: "JobDiva is easy & efficient"

JobDiva is being used by our whole organization. It allows us to track staff members and keep their profile updated.
  • JobDiva allows us to add and edit candidates as needed
  • JobDiva allows us to contact candidates via email or text without leaving the system/
  • JobDiva sends notifications of new positions via email.
  • JobDiva is easy to access on my personal computer of via their app on my cellphone.
  • We would prefer a calculator be added to job openings and update accordingly.
  • JobDiva would work better if you could have multiply tabs open while working on different things.
  • JobDiva would work best if their was a save option in order to continue work the next day.
Jobdiva works well with conducting searches on candidates. However, I prefer to do different searches (Talent, Candidate, Job) and not lose my previous search. Currently if I'm working on a job search and a nurse calls in I have to leave that page in order to look up the candidate.
Read Candice Hart's full review
January 10, 2018

"JobDiva Review"

On a daily basis, we use JobDiva. It makes our work easy and helps on our daily basis
  • We use JobDiva to track all work, performance and overall reports of users are issued from JobDiva.
  • JobDiva helps us to keep track of each and every position that we are working on and helps to decrease repetitive work like reaching out to a candidate twice by different recruiters, ability to mention notes, easy to schedule interviews and onboard candidates.
  • Maintaining a huge centralized database accessible to each and every employee.
  • Finding better candidates
  • Should find candidates with in given miles
  • Remove wrong contacts
JobDiva keeps its simple and clean JobDiva is simple and each and everything is accessible at your fingertips.
Read Krishna Sai's full review
January 08, 2018

JobDiva Review: "Best ATS for staffing industry"

I have been using Jobdiva since January 2017. It is very useful for me as a recruiter in sourcing resumes. As it can harvest resumes from all the job portals it is very cost-cutting for every staffing firm. I personally felt that JobDiva will definitely help all people in the staffing industry by reducing time, money and energy. In order to staff our company we use JobDiva for internal activities and pull out reports of requirements which we get from our clients, submissions made individually and team-wise etc...
  • It harvests resumes from different job portals and reduces time for recruiters
  • It would be better if you can add multiple Visa options
For sourcing, screening and submitting resumes it is a great fit. You can pull out reports
Read Satish Lagudu's full review
January 04, 2018

JobDiva Review: "My Recruitment Friend - "Job-Diva""

Job Diva is the top recruiting tool and it is used across the whole organization and it is helpful too. Easy to track reports, easy to understand on performance and where we stand. Resume harvesting is the biggest asset in JobDiva. For now, JobDiva is working perfectly. And I recommended it to my colleagues too.
  • Easy to track reports. For example, in recruitment, it is essential to keep ourselves updated where we stand and what are our targets to achieve. JobDiva is good at this.
  • Boolean search is easy to implement.
  • For freshers who are new in the industry or who are using for the first time JobDiva, they can use effectively and can use the Boolean Search effectively.
  • Resume Harvesting.
  • It is the most important benefit in JobDiva, that we can view resumes from different job boards in one portal
  • The interface is really good.
  • I think it has soo many Pros that right now I cannot say anything about Cons.
Well, as I mentioned previously, it is best as resume harvester. Creating Hotlist is again the biggest asset in Job Diva. I think the best I can say about JobDiva is that it is more user-friendly. The interface is good. JobDiva is like "one tool performing many functions simultaneously".
Read Ashish Rawat's full review
January 03, 2018

Review: "JobDiva is Fantastic to Organize And Maintain Clients and Candidates"

It's being used by a department at Valeo, on the recruitment side. JobDiva allows us to find candidates with specific keywords in a radius, and provides maintenance and record keeping for all our candidates.
  • Maintenance of Candidates
  • Mass emailing qualified candidates at a touch of a button
  • Record Keeping of notes, data entries, candidates and jobs.
  • System could be updated maybe—appearance wise it looks a bit outdated.
  • Setting up an alert function
  • Having the emails sent and received collected better in the data
JobDiva is good for looking up previous candidates and being able to see notes on what's going on with the candidates, who has spoken to them, and what has been said, etc. If you are looking for a specific candidate this might not be the best tool, because the searches get broadened and keywords get mixed and make it confusing. For example, you Boolean search a nurse and use RN in a search string it will pull up resumes that say "worked with an RN" and they're not actually an RN.
Read Taylor Moos's full review
December 28, 2017

Review: "JobDiva -- Our Go To Source for Recruiting Top Talent"

We use JobDiva every day as our main source of bringing in great talent. Every recruiter in my office uses JobDiva as a way to source candidates and vet them for our clients. This helps us determine if candidates are active seekers or passive. It also allows us to track notes which helps for future reach-outs.
  • JobDiva pulls in resumes from other sources which helps b/c we then only have to use one main source, JobDiva.
  • We are able to upload new resumes and any appropriate documents needed throughout the recruiting process so they are available for easy access.
  • Being able to track any documents and notes in the system is essential for the future b/c if anything happens to your computer and you lose data, all of the info is stored in JobDiva.
  • There are not many issues that I have with JobDiva. Lately there have been many upgrades to the software which has made it much for convenient for our everyday searches. I would suggest maybe being able to look at the resumes format without having to click on the icon to pull up the resume.
  • When using key word searches--JobDiva searches the entire page, including the left side of the page which includes demographics, the key word string, etc. This picks up words that are not directly located on the candidates resume which can be frustrating.
I have been using JobDiva for two years now and I find it very useful. It allows me to vet candidates properly before sending to my client. However there is not always a way to tell if a candidate is active or passive unless they just posted a new resume. If there was a way to pull in more active candidates, I feel that would be more ideal. However, I realize JobDiva is pulling from other sources so I am not sure if there is a way to do this.
Read Jillian Kratz's full review

JobDiva Review: "Helpdiva"

JobDiva helps our organisation a lot in connecting easily to the correct matched candidates according to the required skills for the client's demand. The best part is you can put down the skillset directly and contact multiple candidate at a glance by Email- Merge. The beautiful part is it automatically keeps on recommending you the correct matched candidates for the selective roles by harvesting it for us. JobDiva helps us with submission and selection of the right match; that is why it is being used by our organization on all levels from top management to payroll staffs.
  • Harvesting resumes for the selected job positions automatically, which helps us in selection of the correct match, by comparing and selecting the candidates
  • The dashboard is a nice feature to play with which helps you keep track of your efficiency of work every week.
  • Again I add this Email merge feature to this list which helped me a lot in conveying my need to mass candidates across locations
  • Something needs to be done to get a fast resume parsing to JobDiva on a regular basis.
  • Some easier ways should be provided in order to filter a correct match instead of us playing hard with booleans
JobDiva is well suited for initial search of candidates needed for the position - For example, when we get a position and are in a hurry to get good candidates rapidly, we can trust JobDiva to find the right selection a search rush
Read Jayant Mishra's full review

JobDiva: "TrustReview"

I work in a Service-based company which completely entrusts JobDiva for searching the optimum resources as per the business requirement from client end. It is being use across the whole organization. Working on JobDiva makes easy to refine the candidates and harvest the recent uploaded resumes from various job portals like Monster, Dice, Career Builder etc. But the one feature I feel missing is a 'Similar Resumes Tab' for a provided string which is generally provided on Naukri site. For the rest, I enjoy working on JobDiva.

Happy Searching!!

• Hotlist tab: Onspot keeping candidate for future use.
  • Notes: Excellent way to keep track of all candidates' status
  • Harvestor: Keep adding new resumes.
  • Similar Resumes Tab
Specific scenarios where JobDiva is well suited:
Harvestor
Hot List
Notes

Scenarios where it is less appropriate:
Most matched resumes
Read Rupali Patwa's full review
January 17, 2018

JobDiva Review: "Great ATS"

ICS uses JobDiva as our ATS- it is an extremely easy-to-use platform that makes sourcing, scheduling interviews, and scheduling start dates a breeze. The user interface is extremely easy to navigate and understand. The search feature is pretty robust, and the results are easy to sift through. I would definitely recommend JobDiva for use by other staffing agencies.
  • easy to use interface
  • robust search function
  • easy to send an e-mail merge to numerous candidates
  • they do have outages about once/twice a month where it becomes unusable
JobDiva is great for use by staffing agencies to manage their talent pipelines.
Read Chase Wiggs's full review
January 08, 2018

JobDiva Review: "Ease of access is simple and easy"

Before starting my key points which made me comfortable using JobDiva, I would like to thank and appreciate JobDiva for the better improvements and better results.

Ease of access is so easy and simple. UI/UX of Job Diva is very comfortable and anyone can start using without any prior knowledge just with the Icons available on the Home Tab. Everyday tasks like Tracking candidates, Reports, Candidates onboarding tasks, creating profiles and the storage of large data, etc, made easy and can be accessed at your fingertips. JobDiva's huge centralized database helps every employee to access different candidates profiles and keep track of them every day. JobDiva is so clean, simple and easy to access compared to other ATS like Bullhorn, Jobvite, and Smart Recruiters, etc.,,
  • JobDiva's ease of access is so simple and easy
  • Everything can be accessible at finger tips with comfortable interface
  • Faster and simple UI for using
  • Anyone can use without prior knowledge with simple and readable options or menu's
  • Getting accurate results when using Talent Search
  • Faster and better performance (Sometimes gets struck and not able to load in time)
  • UI need to be improved more and made more comfortable
It's very useful for storing the candidates' profiles and their information in the database. Everything and all information about the candidate can be accessed at any time. Everything from creating a candidate profile to the on-boarding of the candidate is made so simple. When we use the Talent Search, the accuracy of the results are not that great and also evaluating the junk profiles is not that good.
Read Vinesh Bhaskarla's full review

JobDiva: "REVIEW"

It's good to use JobDiva. It's a sophisticated applicant tracking system. It is used to source candidates in the field of recruiting. it maintains both [our] candidate and clients database.
  • It sources resume from both Career Builder and Monster
  • It shows performance stats
  • Resumes are sorted chronologically
  • Notes
  • Attributes
  • It's time-consuming to fill it up during a call
It's useful for low-end positions and not suited for high-end recruitment.
Read Shuva Bhattacharya's full review

"JobDiva Review"

In our company, every employee uses it for recruitment. We are very happy with its response and they did not need to update. It is just so satisfying.
  • Response time is good
  • Good results are found
  • Easy to to put boolean search
  • CRM is good
  • Lighter pages to load
  • Old resume should not be shown
  • Better if we can choose option of last updated resume time
  • No further than this
Recruitment is best suited. Need some more options
Read Kamalpreet Singh's full review
January 03, 2018

JobDiva Review: "Great ATS and easy to use"

It is being used by our whole organisation. Even after becoming a big name in staffing for software companies, we only use JobDiva as a job board to search for candidates across the US market for our valuable clients. We also use it as an application tracking system.
  • Reliable and easy to use.
  • Helpful both as job board and application tracking system.
  • We have access to all the profiles of available candidates in the market on a single interface.
  • Low cost as compared to other job boards.
  • Time to fetch resumes could be faster.
  • You can't add other job boards for resume fetching, apart from some big name job boards.
  • User interface could be more eye catching.
Easy to use, good as an ATS and provides access to all job board resumes at a low cost.
Read Mayank Jamdar's full review
January 03, 2018

JobDiva Review: "Great ATS for all business needs."

JobDiva is used by entire department of Intelliswift Software Inc. for staffing services, since it is an excellent ATS system.
  • Excellent generation of reports.
  • JobDiva is very good at harvesting profiles.
  • Very good to keep track of Performance.
  • I would like JobDiva to have an option of submitting experience cap, for example between 4-9 years. Currently we can only input minimum experience.
Well suited for hiring mid to senior level candidates, less suited for hiring junior candidates.
Read Rutuja Pawar's full review
January 03, 2018

JobDiva Review: "Recruitment Job Diva"

Our entire organisation is dependent on JobDiva. So far we haven't faced any problems with JobDiva. It is so flexible to use, and it makes our work so easy. It makes us confirm every detail so that the information about candidates is always correct. JobDiva is the main tool for growing our organisation without causing any errors.
  • It mainly helps in sorting out candidates
  • It is so accurate
  • Always shows relevant information
  • Makes work easy
  • Helps with privacy
  • Sometimes loading takes a lot of time.
  • After typing some skill set, if we go back twice or more the entire skill set is gone.
  • Sorting sometimes is not relevant.
JobDiva is well suited for beginners as well as quick learners. Every staffing and recruiting agency should use JobDiva since it acts as a backbone for the company and makes work easy and quick.
Read Adam Abishek's full review
January 03, 2018

JobDiva Review: "Best product for staffing"

JobDiva is a tool used by the whole organization where I work. It is a handy tool that helps a lot in our daily workflow and without this tool we might not be that effective.
  • Searching candidates with ease.
  • Accurate profile search. The auto search string creator in JobDiva helps a lot in keeping the Boolean search saved.
  • Database allows us to be in touch with our candidates.
  • Handy tool and self explanatory. JobDiva does not require training or expertise to use.
  • There should be an option to get a daily search report of the employees working with JobDiva.
It is the most suitable tool for staffing companies. I would recommend all staffing companies to have this tool handy as JobDiva will make it easier for their employees to search for the best candidates.
Read Gaurav Gosain's full review
January 03, 2018

JobDiva Review: "A job portal for everyone"

We use JobDiva for mass mailing candidates according to our clients' requirements. It is used by the recruiting department.
  • Mass mailing candidates
  • Finding candidates matching with the requirements
  • It sources resumes from various sources
  • Separating out the candidates with no contact information
  • Separating candidates based on their passive and active availability
JobDiva has its flaws and advantages, as I mentioned. But overall, nothing more is expected and required in sourcing.
Read Himangshu Shekhar Das's full review

Job Requisition Management (58)
9.7
Company Website Posting (48)
9.2
Publish to Social Media (44)
Job Search Site Posting (54)
9.4
Customized Application Form (43)
Resume Management (55)
9.8
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (52)
Candidate Search (58)
Applicant Tracking (57)
Collaboration (55)
9.4
Task Creation and Delegation (54)
Email Templates (53)
User Permissions (53)
6.7
Notifications and Alerts (55)
Reporting (55)

About JobDiva

JobDiva is a leading global Applicant Tracking System and front-to-back Talent Management solution. The vendor says their solution is redefining the standard for cutting-edge technology and innovation and is serving more than 25,000 global staffing professionals who support the Fortune 500. JobDiva combines a CRM, synchronization with all major job boards and VMS providers, BI analytics, a mobile app and the largest resume database in the world to deliver staffing solutions with speed and precision. According to the vendor, JobDiva offers more patent-protected features than any other solution on the market — including the unique ability to search resumes for "skills by years of experience." Continually recognized by both industry experts and clients, JobDiva has received numerous technology as well as staffing industry awards.

JobDiva Features

Has featurePatented Candidate Search Resume Skills By Years of Experience
Has featureVendor Management System (VMS) Integration
Has featureSocial Media Recruitment
Has featureDynamic Email & Calendar + Synchronization
Has featureCustomer Relationship Management (CRM)
Has featureMobile App
Has featureCandidate Video Streaming
Has featurePerformance Measurement
Has featureFinancial Tools and Custom Reports
Has featureVideo interview and e-interview
Has featureBusiness Intelligence (BI)
Has featureBack Office