Happy ATS user

JobDiva for the Win!

JobDiva Review

So far so good!

Currently, JobDiva is used by our recruitment department and partially by the onboarding team.

Don't be a Diva - Try JobDiva!

JD made easy

Applicant Tracking (136)

Candidate Search (138)

Resume Management (131)

Job Requisition Management (136)

15 people want pricing too

What is BambooHR?

BambooHR is an on-line human resources solution that provides onboarding, payroll, and benefits management. It also offers automated time-off management and employee self-service.

What is Salesforce?

Salesforce is a web-based CRM application that enables users to forecast revenues and track leads. It is a leading sales, service, and marketing app. Salesforce.com's Sales (CRM), Service, Platform and Marketing applications are designed to help companies connect with customers, partners, and…

Recruiting / ATS

What is JobDiva?

JobDiva is a cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) for staffing enterprises, incorporating a patent-protected recruiting engine, supported by a full suite of advanced features to support the hiring process from first engagement to hire and on-boarding, along with a partner ecosystem of 150+ integrations. The vendor states JobDiva has 30,000+ users globally, and is designed to help enterprises find talent faster, engage with greater ease and achieve commanding growth.

JobDiva Features

• Supported: Patented Candidate Search Resume Skills By Years of Experience
  • Supported: Vendor Management System (VMS) Integration
  • Supported: Social Media Recruitment
  • Supported: Dynamic Email & Calendar + Synchronization
  • Supported: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
  • Supported: Mobile App
  • Supported: Candidate Video Streaming
  • Supported: Performance Measurement
  • Supported: Financial Tools and Custom Reports
  • Supported: Video interview and e-interview
  • Supported: Business Intelligence (BI)
  • Supported: Back Office
  • Supported: On - boarding

JobDiva Screenshots

JobDiva Video

Video Testimonials

JobDiva Competitors

JobDiva Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesUnited States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Singapore, Hong Kong
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Alternatives

What is JobDiva?

JobDiva is a global applicant tracking system (ATS) and front-to-back talent management solution. JobDiva combines a CRM, synchronization with all major job boards and VMS providers, BI analytics, a mobile app, and a resume database. JobDiva also advertises unique search filters for screening resumes.

What is JobDiva's best feature?

Reviewers rate Applicant Tracking highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses JobDiva?

The most common users of JobDiva are from Mid-size Companies and the Staffing & Recruiting industry.

James Wilton | TrustRadius Reviewer
JobDiva is used across our entire organization. Our recruiters utilize all the modules on the recruiting side. Our sales team is very involved on the CRM side. We don't currently utilize anything on the "back-end" as it relates to timesheets, billing, etc. I enjoy the report and dashboard functionality. JobDiva helps keep all data in one place so our recruiters know everything that is happening with their candidates and our salespeople have the same for their client contacts.
  • Candidate process - sourcing to submittal, do a great job of empowering recruiters
  • Manager contact - single view of contact and all history, makes it very simple to find manager data, history and talking points
  • Reporting - great job with canned reports to help understand where we are across the entire staffing lifecycle
  • BI and Custom Dashboards are impossible to figure out. Could be great tools but don't know how to get data from them. I have tried.
  • Dashboards are simple - hard to figure out how to get better data from the dashboards
  • There are lots of canned reports (but almost too many) - is there a better way to organize them? It's hard to remember where I go to get a specific date b/c there are so many reports, so many drop downs and then options for data once I pick the dropdowns.
  • I would like to see a way to do a daily "board" so that it's easy to see open priority reqs by sales/recruiter. We currently utilize a spreadsheet b/c we can't figure out a way to do it inside JobDiva.
I think JobDiva has done a great job across the board. No tool is perfect. If a tool caters to sales there are issues on the recruiting/job side. Too much recruiting focus will hurt sales users. I think JobDiva does an excellent job of having features and functionality for both groups. I know that Bullhorn did a lot of acquisitions to get best-in-class functionality. It might be worth looking at some acquisitions to help w/ the overall functionality, look/feel, etc.
Anytime I've had a request, needed something, or looked to make an enhancement - JobDiva was all over it. Their included support is amazing. I feel it's one of the best things about JobDiva. They make it really easy to ask questions and get help.
October 12, 2021

Happy ATS user

Khalid Farooq | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cynet systems use JobDiva as ATS and an integrated Job Portal to fetch candidates from portals integrated therein giving us the option to source candidates using same Boolean operator from a group of portals which have been in integration. The best use is that it serves as a Data house storing a lot of candidate data in an internal database which later on becomes handy to source when required. Moreover, its AI-based technology helps users to look at candidates internally through various options like email, Phone, etc. We not only use it to source the candidates but also make our submittals using its premium features available. Long story short, it serves as a complete guide for our Recruitment process and Includes everything A-Z that is required .
  • Reduced Candidate Duplication
  • Easy candidate access
  • Integrated candidate search and resume sourcing
  • User friendly and smart also always advanced
  • Faster search results when using multiple portal options
  • Improved agent search
  • More focus on User friendly
As a Recruitment Professional, I would always suggest JobDiva to each and every staffing professional. This is surely a complete package for their staffing and recruitment needs. This makes staffing really easy and maintaining an internal database, there is no better choice than this. The inhouse Portal submission is such a streamlined process which makes it easy for the recruiter to present the potential candidates to the client. I am personally satisfied, and I highly recommend this to all.
Usually, we don't come across downtime or any such issues. However, whenever required, the Support team is always up and ready to solve it as soon as possible. One of its best features is it always Notifies users of any changes related to any of its uses or new additions.
August 18, 2021

JobDiva for the Win!

Iben Krogh | TrustRadius Reviewer
[JobDiva is] being used in the whole firm - all departments. It assists us in recruiting and sourcing from several sources, creating an overview of our open jobs as well as management and organization of our existing resume inventory. It applies AI to the recruiting process along with easy access to past roles and older job seekers which can often time be very important.
  • Mass email
  • Mapping of skills based on a single keyword
  • Hyperlinking that allows easy navigation
  • Harvesting from different sources
  • Auto adding zip code based on city
  • Field for conversion salary for contract to hire roles
  • A way to turn off mappings and just have your actual search word show
JobDiva is excellent for larger organizations but use has to be consistent - it is only as good as the user makes it. If you are not entering, following up and updating you will end up wasting resources. It requires attention to harvesting and putting roles that are covered on hold or taking off harvest. For entry level recruiters it can some times put them at a disadvantage since it is so advances in its AI that they dont know how to recruit without it.
I'm always happy with their response time - some of the people that are Senior on the support time has been there from when I started using the tool in 2006 and I have dealt with them for years. They a highly technical folks and always do their best to assist and solve issues fast.
[JobDiva is being used as a] CRM tool for all candidates, clients' information, and production tracking.
  • training modules
  • information tracking
  • email blasts
  • production tracking
  • auto generated candidates, linked from zip or indeed or other platforms
  • more user interface pop ups, which could be turned off. many icons, features go unused
  • forecasting tools based on metric goals each week/month/quarter etc
It is very well suited for recruiting and staffing needs.
I have had to ask one question myself, and others in the office have as well. We are always given a complete answer within 2 business days.
We use JobDiva to track Jobs (Reqs), Clients, Candidates, our Consultant Employees, Vendors and more! Our entire Company throughout the US uses JobDiva. In addition, we use JobDiva to store resumes, references, contract documents, invoices and more. JobDiva interfaces with many other applications, including HubSpot and more. Our entire team uses JobDiva to perform most of our daily tasks. JobDiva is easy to learn, easy to use, very fast. JobDiva is where I live during the day. Highly recommend JobDiva to you!
  • Keeping track of clients emails, conversations.
  • Keeping track of candidates.
  • Keeping track of employees' engagements at our client sites.
  • Keeping track of all the jobs we have.
  • Would like to see better way to edit jobs I put into JobDiva.
  • Sometimes the JobDiva Remarks do not "stick" and I have to re-enter them.
  • Sometimes JobDiva (when working with HubSpot) puts clients into the wrong firm.
For my business, Information Technology Consulting, Job Diva is perfectly suited for our business needs. We track all our activity in JobDiva. Even if you have a small firm, you can use JobDiva to optimize your work.
JobDiva is very responsive to any issues we have. And JobDiva rarely is down or unavailable. We have a many year relationship with JobDiva and they have helped us grow!
August 30, 2021

JobDiva Review

We use JobDiva to enter in notes, assignments, pay, and many other things for each candidate we have come into the office. It is being used across most of the organization as far as I'm aware of.
  • JobDiva makes it easy to navigate through people's information such as their notes, assignments, and personal information I need in order to complete paperwork. Everything is in it's own space and it's fairly easy to use.
  • JobDiva has pop ups that shows the information the candidate and myself has entered in each documents so I don't have to go back and forth 1000 times to make sure it is entered correctly. These pop ups happen when accepting and countersigning documents.
  • The click to call is really a lifesaver sometimes! If you are worried about constantly messing up a number while dialing or in a rush, all you have to do is press a button and it will transfer to your office phone!
  • I was taught to use the HR button up at the top (after paperwork has been completed) to be able to see a candidate's SS# and DOB fairly quick but a lot of the time that information is not correct. It saves me time going back into the I9 and loading the document but when it is incorrect, it messes certain things up I am doing.
  • Sometimes the lag time on JobDiva is VERY slow. Everything else on my computer could be going at normal speed and on JobDiva it'll take sometimes up to 5+ minutes to pull up a candidate's account. Having to put someone on hold for 5+ minutes is frustrating for them as well as myself when they're just trying to see why someone called them.
  • I know it probably has to be offered, but when assigning paperwork to candidates, we don't have them read and watch videos, but just fill out the ones that say complete and sign. When going over with the candidate about what documents to fill out and which ones not to, some get confused and click on the "read" and "go" documents anyways and then are confused when they get to them. If they are not mandatory to read, taking them out of the paperwork would be helpful.
JobDiva is really good for keeping all candidates in their own profiles. It makes it so much easier when everyone has their own profile with their own information in it instead of navigating through all of JobDiva to find something specific.
I am always given updates via email when a document has been uploaded by a candidate. That is very helpful when knowing if someone is progressing at a reasonable amount of time.
JobDiva is used by the recruiting team. When I joined JTSi November 2020, I evaluated JobDiva in a recruiting and staffing process improvement effort. I found JobDiva to be one of the best tools I've used in nearly 30 years. We used the tool as our go to resource for resume database repository, manage and track job positions posted on our career site, evaluate applicants, manage status, (i.e. submitted, interviewed, offers). I'm still learning how to use the tool and extremely happy with the support and how JobDiva interfaces with our website and resume job boards.
  • User interface is easy, simple and logical to upload resumes, manage applicants and where they are in the process.
  • Ability to easily access status, keep notes and avoid duplication of efforts!
  • Easily search candidates, track notes and status, including sourcing from the jobs.
  • Manage job postings and utilize Hot Lists for building pipelines.
  • Flexibility to recruit up and down using creative recruiting techniques.
  • Easier way to track things about candidates that are very discreet.
Great tool for comparing information to utilize and be more creative and resourceful!
Willingness to provide one on one training so I could evaluate specifics about the tool at the onset. The quick response from technical support to resolve issues quickly.
Sam Jain | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is used for fetching new resumes from the harvester. It also [has] the feature to get harvest [to] start right away, you save the Boolean keys. Sourcing profiles from various portals like Monster, CareerBuilder, Dice, and ZipRecruiter and as well as internal ATS to save the database of all sourced candidates. I feel this is the best platform.
  • When we have to source good resumes in less time
  • When we have to save multiple details of 1 candidate. It helps a lot
  • When I have to track my activity
  • When I have to do Real Time Search
  • When I have to save multiple resumes of a single candidate
  • Sometimes it [does] not [search] resumes from the phone number
  • Real time job harvesting
  • Doing the internal submission is difficult and [a] lengthy process
Definitely, [the] best tool to find good resumes, [make] a hotlist, doing the submission, [and] making a database. Whenever I get stuck in getting [many] resumes [it] helps a lot because it [fetches] resumes from all job boards and saves all those details. It automatically merges multiple information. Qualifications and attribute feature is absolutely best to save critical details of the candidate separately. Dashboard with multiple options to view jobs, active jobs, primary assigned jobs makes the work easier.
[The] best tool to have. Always help you whenever needed. It is highly recommended to use this. It will help to boost your performance and tracking your performance is also easy with this tool. Even [a] Phased report will help you to track your team performance. You can count your JobDiva clicks that will help you to track your JobDiva activity.
October 27, 2021

So far so good!

Nisha Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Recruitment
  • Onboarding
  • Offboarding
  • JobDiva provides features for Onboarding too, like Divareach, E-verification etc. It has many more good onboarding features. However, when you dive deep into these features, you realize that it doesn't serve your purpose at all. A lot of difficulties in understanding a few things like adding logos in Divareach templates etc.
  • My concerns were highlighted to the team, however, the answer was unsatisfactory.
I'm only rating JobDiva from the onboarding standpoint.
  • Online training
  • in-person training
The support team is amazing. You get a reply immediately. The sessions are very well organised. Christopher and Carolyn are doing an amazing job.
October 12, 2021

JobDiva is a nice tool

Angie Farmer | TrustRadius Reviewer
I love JobDiva and how it sources from job boards for me. Makes my recruiting job easier.
  • Sources from job boards and imports candidates
  • Does Mailmerge to send the opportunity to multiple candidates
  • Needs a texting application
  • Posting to job boards and ability to renew listing with out creating a new requisition
I like that I can pull candidates in from multiple job boards. It would be nice if we could update a job position and refresh to new without adding a new requisition.
JobDiva has been adopted by our Service Delivery (recruiting) and our Sales organization and is being used to its fullest extent. We now have the Harvesters running basically 24x7, and all of our searching for candidates takes place within the JobDiva database and with Linkedin Recruiter. We are fully utilizing the Assignment Records and Onboarding functions. All of the documents that we send out have been automated with electronic signatures. [...] They pull as much detail from the candidate/job records as possible to populate fields in those documents. The VMS coddlers import open jobs. We utilize the JobDiva timesheets functionality and also the coddlers to import timesheets from VMS systems into JobDiva. We do utilize the back-office reporting for reconciling timesheets and will soon be creating exports for payroll processing. From a back-office standpoint, we have not utilized the invoicing functions since probably 95% of our invoicing is automatic through a VMS system. I have been encouraging that the invoice [is] run anyway so that we see some of the comparative data in the dashboards as most of the financial data from our accounting system [are] not available to the Service Delivery team. [...] It would be helpful to see a general idea of how things look from quarter to quarter or comparatively from one year to the past year.
  • Applicant tracking portion is by far tops
  • Assignment record and everything pertaining to that
  • True integration with other applications like Linkedin Recruiter
  • Harvesting functionality
  • Automated onboarding
  • Expanding DivaReach capabilities
  • CRM could use some improvement in areas - it's okay, but not great
  • A better formatter for the job description and a better dictionary (it doesn't seem to remember words added)
I can really only speak for the industry we are in, which is Information Technology, but since I have attended many of the conferences in the past and have heard their "sister" company speak - who I believe has been a great influencer in the development of the product - shows that it fits across a multitude of industries with varying worker types. It seems like every time you log in there is a message about some update that has been made. It may not be pertinent to what we do - but it is obvious that it is pertinent to some other industry that they support. That also says that they do listen to their customers. Their support is also tremendous. It is not often that you can say you email support and generally have an email back within 1/2 hour or less.
I believe I stated this earlier - but it is almost unheard of these days to send an email to support at any company and have a reply back within less than 1/2 hour. Sometimes they don't have the answer right then, but they at least acknowledge your question and let you know they will be back to you. Typically - your question is answered within that timeframe.
JobDiva is being used across the whole organization as we are a recruitment agency. It helps us source for open jobs, keep track of submittals and the whole hiring process.
  • Provide resumes database.
  • Provide a system to follow up with submittals.
  • Allow users to add resumes and comment on them.
  • History of profiles forwarded is disorganized
It is great for recruiters to source on jobs, especially finance and IT industry.
Any time I have a request or a technical issue the answer is immediate and the solution is provided quickly. The JobDiva team also informs their users of any technical maintenance or issue on time to be able to work around it.
Our organization uses JobDiva to track candidates and clients. Candidates' resumes are in JobDiva and can be matched to client job orders. JobDiva helps to identify client prospects and future needs. In our business, it can be frustrating to remember a candidate who would be suitable for a job opening but have to wade through piles of resumes. The candidate tracking system makes it so much easier.
  • Tracking candidates
  • Updating client contacts
  • Identify prospects
  • Website loads quickly
  • Easy to navigate
  • Keyword searches
  • Larger fonts
  • Make it easier to see ownership of candidates
  • Calendar is a bit complicated
No need to have stacks of resumes - the notes function is clear and helpful to refresh one's memory - the site loads quickly (no lag time) makes working remotely easier - great for tracking candidates. The client side is a bit fiddly for putting in job orders and the fonts are small.
Very helpful support when I first started to use.
JobDiva is the main ATS for all our corporate staffing solutions, from tracking, managing applicants to on-boarding and it has the ability to harvest candidates from online job boards. The system simplifies managing the full recruiting life cycle while on-boarding candidates and synchronizing their current status and making it known company wide. The interface is very user friendly. It only works if the company tracks everything and makes notes. At my current company we suggested JobDiva as it just makes everything easier, you must trust the system and take advantage of its full capabilities.
  • Once a Job is created in JobDiva you have the ability to set it to harvest. This tool will allow JobDiva to source based on saved keywords from major job boards. If the search is saved appropriately you can capitalize on the results.
  • It has great tracking and reports metrics. You can track the activities from all of your recruiters, presented candidates and response time.
  • The calendar synchronizes with Outlook. It makes sure you don't miss important interviews etc,
  • A list of their key word mapping. Would like to see this list public for example if we search for "Data Analyst" I would like to understand why I would get Systems Business Analyst profiles on results.
Some key questions to ask during this process would be, "What is the system storage on how many candidates it can store? Can you make a full integration with your company website or is that an additional feature?" This system fits well from a sales perspective as well. It can track leads and has a tab to enter references and set appointments with potential sales leads.
They are very quick to respond and give you the attention necessary. When possible they go beyond to resolve any issues.
October 08, 2021

JD made easy

We used JobDiva in searching and harvesting for possible candidates. It is good because JobDiva will automatically give you the results without doing the Boolean strings. You just have to fill out the keywords and it will automatically do the search for you in monster and dice. I like to use it to coz it’s very detailed and organized.
  • Harvest.
  • Set interviews.
  • Job posting.
  • Submit candidates.
  • Updating old resumes.
  • Back to the old dashboard.
  • Slow.
In my case, since I am a recruiter it is my go-to ATS because it does everything for you. You don't have to create a Boolean search string. You just have to fill in the keywords in that way it will generate the search results for you instead.
They were able to attend to my needs.
JobDiva is used across our organization. We use JobDiva as a Candidate Management tool. JobDiva assists us through every aspect of the recruitment process. Right from sourcing the candidate to maintaining assignments to timesheet management and termination management.
  • Maintain multiple assignments for candidates.
  • Run coddlers to get data from different VMS systems.
  • Flexible reporting capabilities.
  • Better process for onboarding in terms of flexibility with e-signed documents.
  • OT computation for timesheets.
Job Diva is very cost effective for all aspects of the staffing industry.
JobDiva has the quickest turnaround time for support questions. The resolution for any issues are almost immediate.
JobDiva is one of the best applicant tracking systems that I have ever used. It is very friendly. We can save Boolean search for each job and I like that feature to get multiple results of the candidates from Monster, Dice, CareerBuilder. JobDiva is making recruitment very easy and I really like the user interface and even a fresher can understand JobDiva easily.
Dislike: Sometimes it's slowed down during fetch resumes and if we do a few edits then it slows down and we have to close the tab and open it again and when we do submission then sometimes popup not come and we have to delete submission and do that again then it works.
  • The Boolean search is automatically saved and it helps when we go to source candidates then we can easily select the Boolean without typing again.
  • we can also source candidates with using only titles and it is very helpful to get right candidates
  • The UserInterface is very is very good and it is very is to use even a fresher can use JobDiva without getting any training
  • While fetching resumes it slows down.
  • During profile editing it slows down.
  • when we do submissions it slows down, sometime the popup not comes in first time and we have to do it again then it comes so this is the issue I am facing this time
Best applicant tracking systems I have ever used and we can use the feature of Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder to find candidated without using individuals this is the best feature and I use this feature and we can also save our string and next time we source then we found that string so that we don't have to type string again and again

and the thing I don't like in JobDiva sometime it slows down when I edit the profile and after editing when I click on save it slows and the I have to refresh the page and when I go for submission then the popup not comes in first time I have to submit that again this issue I often face.
Because I like so many features in JobDiva which I mentioned previous that is we can use other applicant tracking systems on one place and that is the best feature it saves our time and I cut one point because few thing in JobDiva which I use that is profile edit when I edit a profile and click on save it goes slow that is sometime irritating
  • Online training
★ Olivia T. Vo, MPNLP | TrustRadius Reviewer
JobDiva is used across the whole organization during full cycle recruiting. JobDiva allows us to see the recruiting process at a micro & macro level. With detailed BI reporting, JobDiva addresses transparency in our organization. We always know who and when someone in our organization has made contact with the candidate. The dashboards and reports are visually appealing and display goals and metrics in an attractive manner.

Effective Recruiting

JobDiva integrates with VMS tools and we receive notifications of new reqs. We edit the job posting and it gets posted on several career sites to attract potential candidates. It stores an active database of candidates that we can source and merge on and send out email blasts. In addition, we have been able to utilize evergreen searches and harvesters so that we continuously feed our database with candidates who match our top reoccurring roles. Next, JobDiva has introduced RealTime Searches which has been a tremendous help in identifying those candidates with a unique set of skills.

Internal & External Communication
JobDiva is amazing at tracking ALL the communications between recruiters and candidates, for example, logging calls, email history, and saves copies of text messages. We use it to also set up interview appointments and finally, we onboard candidates more efficiently since they can login and complete new hire documents.

JobDiva adapts with the ever changing needs of the staffing industry. Prior to the pandemic they had introduced a beta version of Live Interviews and e-Interviews to add a video component to the candidate's profile. Then as we shifted to remote work and video interviewing, these tools became a necessary part of our recruiting practice. With onboarding, JobDiva has integrated the I9 verification into a seamless process of onboarding.

• JobDiva has excellent integration with outside tools. For example it syncs with Outlook and Google Calendar and there's also a Chrome extension.
  • JobDiva continuously adds new features to help our organization. Even small changes can make a world of difference! For example, it indicates for us when a candidate has "opened" one of our email merges! So we know when a candidate has read our email but has not replied or responded to our communications. It allows us to create Hotlists so we can build better pipelines of candidates.
  • Templates are also easy to create in JobDiva! We can customize messages and communications that we send out to candidates and workers.
  • My favorite tool is DivaBuzz and the app is also very useful to be able to send out targeted job alert messages and reach candidates at a moment's notice.
  • The DivaMatch feature is a great starting point in evaluating a candidate's profile so see how closely they align with the key requirements mentioned in the job description.
  • For new recruiters starting out and who may not yet be familiar with boolean search strings, JobDiva now has "suggested search criteria" that they can pull from the job posting and you can customize the search as you see fit.
  • I would like for JobDiva to be able to recognize duplicate profiles or resumes and flag those for us to review
  • We currently use a 3rd party app to request Professional References. If this could be be built into JobDiva in the candidate portal then that would be very helpful.
  • We also use an outside service for the Right to Represent and would like to see where we can upload our forms to be sent out to the candidate.
JobDiva is an excellent ATS suitable for any size organization whether you are a boutique staffing firm or large enterprise. It is very intuitive to use for even a junior recruiter or more experienced HR manager. JobDiva is constantly gathering feedback, such as from these surveys and reviews, and is mindful of the changes in staffing industry and rolls out timely features and functionalities to help us better match candidates to opportunities and identify sales opportunities with potential new clients.
July 15, 2021

JobDiva review

Samarth Bichawa | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using JobDiva across whole organization for complete staffing solution from sourcing to onboarding and database management. It is used to solve all the staffing steps. It solves all the data management problems, candidate onboarding and invoicing. Job Posting and requirement assignment as well as management is so easy.
  • Sourcing is too perfect to fetch resumes and candidates data.
  • It can be used for real time search on Monster and carrier builder and other job portals.
  • It can be used for complete staffing solution from sourcing to onboarding.
  • It should provide Windows app for faster use instead of web based tool.
  • It must improve its user interface like should look cool.
JobDiva is well suited for all staffing works from sourcing to onboarding and database management.
Kay Larkin | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use JobDiva to input, track, and manage candidates, billing consultants, client contacts, active and prospective candidates, and daily activities. I like the Outlook integration that allows me to pull in emails and make notes in JobDiva. Our organization uses many platforms - JobDiva, Salesforce, Sales Intel, Sales Loft, and has used ZoomInfo in the past. I think that all divisions that do staffing (most of the company) use JD as I do. Because I work both sides of the desk (sales & recruiting), I touch more probably than those that only do one or the other role.

The business problems that JobDiva addresses are around workflow and tracking of daily activities with candidates and clients/prospects. I think it also integrates with our payroll to confirm who we have on billing, but I am not sure.
  • Outlook integration.
  • Schedule a "follow up" button.
  • Hotlists and contact lists.
  • The updated dashboard is nice.
  • Easier reporting for consultants on billing.
  • Would like a better GUI, more user friendly candidate page - too many buttons.
  • I have used Crelate in the past and loved the drop and drag features there.
JobDiva is well suited as a data repository. It's a great place to enter jobs, candidates, clients, and prospects and run searches. The notes and event/task scheduling functions are also nice. It is helpful to look up scheduled tasks and/or have a list from previous activities populated for followup.

I think that JobDiva can be more user friendly in all aspects (easier searches, drag and drop features, etc.).
I gave this rating because I have not used support very much, but it was fine when I used it. We have tutorial videos that HR gave us and I should go back and do those again, now that I am using the tool more. We have a dedicated, internal contact so I have used her for a login issue.
Margaret Turner | TrustRadius Reviewer
Great platform to have in making the hiring process easy. Complete and robust in functionality except for the dashboard which needs a lot of attention. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this to other organisations to use it for making the hiring process smooth. JobDiva is providing top-notch services by giving a PaaS platform mainly helping in the process of hiring in the organization.
  • It is compiled of all the tools and features that are required to be more efficient and more advanced in terms of making the right selection and right recruiting for the organization.
  • It is one of the best ATS platform for practice sourcing.
  • It is helping in providing staffing enterprise, patent protecting, recruiting engines and driving to have fully advanced hiring process for clients.
  • The invoices downloading is a tricky task.
  • JobDiva is struggling to download right invoices to QB.
  • The memo part is not getting downloaded to QB which makes work more and takes a lot of time.
My organization has been using this platform for a long time and it is operational in the organization for a very long time and stated out to be the best in functionalities and helping a lot in making the right recruiting of candidates easily.
All teams like payroll, timesheet, and recruitment can work on it simultaneously to check the candidate fully easily.
Grace Jones | TrustRadius Reviewer
JobDiva is a reliable talent acquisition and tracking software that we use in our organization to automate and improve the way we search and fill our various roles and positions in our organization. It's reliable and has lessened the time taken to recruit, and it's applied in our various departments when recruiting and helps us acquire talented staff in our organization. It helps us address the business problem/headache on how to filter and sift through thousands of resumes allowing to do that in an automated manner.
  • The user-interface is smooth and easy to use allowing perfect usage of the platform.
  • Simplifies the process of recruitment and talent search enabling us hire talented staff and personnel.
  • A mobile app of the platform is available and enables seamless usage anywhere anytime.
JobDiva fits well where a company wants to implement a talent search and tracking platform and do so in a cost effective manner. JobDiva is that platform and will fit into that scenario and ensure you filter through thousands of resumes on record time and reach to prospective candidates easily.
The vendor offers customer support reliably 24/7 allowing for seamless usage all through in all organizations.
Nathan Linkon | TrustRadius Reviewer
JobDiva is a globally oriented PaaS technology-based enterprise mainly helping a lot in the hiring process easily. It has all the features of staffing enterprise, patent protecting recruiting engines, and supported by fully advanced technology to drive the hiring process very easy. It enables to have all the activities to be recorded and communicated across the platform from start to end. I have been using JobDiva in my organization for system tracking and it is providing wonderful services.
  • I can search candidates from my existing software very easily by just integrating them with JobDiva.
  • It has been a great find for me as it minimizes the whole work in half which is a great help for me.
  • The most promising thing that I like the most in JobDiva is their customer support.
  • It is not expensive platform like other available in the software market.
  • It gives reliable tracking results.
  • The dashboard of JobDiva is not that excellent. Totally designed in an old-fashioned way and not easy to use. I cannot be able to navigate things easily on the platform.
  • Secondly, while opening different links and pages it opens against that window rather than opening in a new tab. Notes cannot be changed if they have created, either delete them and create again.
JobDiva is a big help for me in recruiting and gathering information about candidates easily. I have been using it for a long time and all the features help me a lot to be more productive at work. The support team is great, listens to problems very well. It is a complete package to have in the organization I would definitely recommend this to other organizations to have JobDiva in their workplace for better and precise recruiting of candidates.
Their customer support is very professional. Recently, I had some issues on the platform. I contacted them and their representative responds in few minutes. Listened to the problem very attentively and provided a workable solution in the limited time frame which was a great help for me.
Candace Mitchell | TrustRadius Reviewer
JobDiva automates many processes for recruiters as well the back-office staff so that we work using the same solution in applicant tracking and talent management. Recruiters can track communications and other aspects of their relationship with candidates. The back office use the solution to combine post-hiring tasks with financial operations such as time sheets, billing and invoicing.
  • Application and interview management.
  • Tracking business development and progress in a variety of chart forms.
  • Maintaining job requisitions.
  • Automates sourcing and pipeline management.
  • JobDiva may be too robust for small businesses.
Best in providing a unique job searching engine and allowing recruiters to narrow down candidates lists based on education, geography and other attributes. It also has a strong resume aggregation tool and the harvester tools to search for resumes through multiple boards automatically.
Free tech support is available via phone or email. They also provide a best practice guide to recruiters to help in troubleshooting common software issues and any other challenges that may occur during the recruiting process.
Shubham Chauhan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Technically most of the employees in my organization are depend upon JobDiva for various purposes which includes candidate sourcing to onboarding candidates to the Client. We all are relying on JobDiva if I talk in numbers more than 300 employees are using it at this moment. For me the problem of tracking candidates, following up with them and performing full recruitment cycle it all made easy with JobDiva. The use interface is surreal, for new users I would highly recommend JobDiva.
  • First things first, the real time search. Currently this feature is my best favorite at this moment. It allows you fetch resumes from web portals like Career Builder, Monster and Dice. I save a lot of my time using this feature.
  • Sourcing of candidates with JobDiva would my first priority because JobDiva allows you to create a database of your candidates. You just simply can go and check your reports and availability of candidates which usually saves a lot of my time.
  • The user interface is pretty good and simple, for new users it's very easy to get along with.
  • There are so many other good features as well like updating a new resume, activities, notes, mail merge. These all features can be performed easily.
  • There isn't much to dislike but there are few things I still don't understand.
  • If I check the recent option I don't see any relevant candidates with recent experience.
  • If there would be a direct option from JobDiva page to reach out to the candidates, that would be plus.
I would definitely recommend JobDiva to my colleagues, to be honest I did recommend to my friends. Usually JobDiva is very useful for both active and passive recruiting, there's only one thing you should care about that's fetching resumes from web portals. If you're using JobDiva as a primary recruiting portal you might wanna fetch resumes with Real Time Search from Monster, Dice and Career Builder. You can save your candidates and make a database in JobDiva itself, I preferably do that which saves a lot of time.
I have been using JobDiva since 2019. I like how they keep updating it with new features for us.