January 20, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Fonality
Our organization uses Fonality for our infrastructure and we also recommend products to our customers. We have been very satisfied with the system and its ease of use.
- Our employees work from multiple locations and home. Fonality makes it easy to stay connected at all times. We use the phones in our home offices and the soft-phone when on the road.
- We are an IT support company. Sometimes calls run extremely long and Fonality makes it easy to transfer calls from our office phones over to our cell phones. This allows us to continue calls with vendors or support when we have to travel onsite or to another customer.
- Setting up the voice recordings for the automated attendant is extremely easy.
- Setting up the open, closed, and holiday schedules for the automated attendant is very simple.
- Changing our location in the HUD doesn't always work and we need to login on the web to updates our status. For example, if I have to leave my office for any reason I normally change my location so my cell phone rings. The calls do not always get forwarded to my cell as expected.
- Our initial setup took an unusually long time. We were in a bit of a hurry due to an issue with our previous system and were told that we would be setup within a week. The technician assigned to our case canceled a couple of appointments and we had to reach out to our sales rep to get things moving along. Once we contacted our sales rep, the setup got completed quickly, but all in all, it took about two weeks to complete the online setup.
- The mobile client tends to take a relatively long time to start sometimes.
Yes - I use the Heads Up Display portal both online and mobile - I use it only to change my status when I am either in or out of the office so that my calls get forwarded. It tends to work when it wants but overall has been helpful to ensure that I can receive all of my calls.
Fonality definitely plays a role in our growth because it gave us a centralized phone system and the ability to have our customers call in to one central number. We previously used our cell phones and customers called each of us individually. Now when they call our number, whichever of us are available can answer and help the customer more quickly.
- I don't have hard numbers on how Fonality has impacted our ROI, but it has helped our overall business objectives by giving our customers one centralized point of contact.
We use the online version of Fonality. In my opinion, this is well suited for small businesses due to its ease of setup and the fact that there is no need to purchase a server. I'm not sure that the online version would work very well for customers that have a large volume of calls.