July 25, 2014
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Formstack
Formstack is used by multiple departments in my organization. I mainly use it to gather volunteer interest and collect volunteer contact information, but other departments use it as a tool to gauge feedback about our nationwide advocacy efforts, organize travel logistics for participants and collect audition materials for our Honor Ensembles. All of the departments that use Formstack (Events, Marketing, Development, Finance) have used Formstack to survey our participants and gain valuable feedback about our organization.
- I like that you can embed Formstack forms into pre-existing web pages
- I like that Formstack allows you to archive forms without having to delete the data
- Formstack does a good job of analyzing your form's data into an easy-to-read format through the use of graphs, charts and metrics
- Formstack has a very user-friendly interface by not overwhelming any one page with too much information
- When exporting data, there should be a way to only export select fields and a way to organize this custom data before it exports to a CSV file.
- I wish that Formstack prompted you to include both a confirmation page and follow up email for each form. I sometimes miss including these features because they are located on the Settings page instead of the Build page of a form.
- I would like to be able to embed a pdf file into a Formstack form, or at least embed the link to one.
- I would like to be able to set up a form so that it only sends me a notification email if a certain selection has been made within the form.
- We are able to easily collect volunteer interest forms and in turn use the data collected on Formstack to schedule volunteers at our events.
- By using Formstack as a survey tool, we have been able to better serve our participants by providing them with an opportunity to give us their feedback in a quick, easy-to-use format.
- Wufoo,Adobe FormsCentral,Google Drive
We have found that no other software gives us the freedom that Formstack does to be creative in our form building. Formstack has by far the most user-friendly interface of any other product we have used. We especially like the Digital Signature, SubAccounts and Calculating Fields features that other products like Wufoo couldn't provide.
We use Formstack for many different reasons and across company departments. The fact that one product can serve so many different purposes proves it is a tool we won't be giving up anytime soon. We as an organization utilize Formstack to do many different things, but mostly to provide the best possible customer service to our participants. Also, the nonprofit discount is a big plus for a relatively small NPO like us!
Formstack is well suited to act as a survey or data collection tool. It is not a good way to push out materials to, for example, volunteers. I could never use the software for 100% of my volunteer management needs because our organization is event-based. We need a program during events that can both collect data and push out documents like Prezi presentations, parking passes, etc.