We use Formstack for all of our lead capture across our whole website. Since implementing Formstack, we've seen an average lead conversion …
Multiple question types (58)
Data export (59)
Survey logic flexibility (58)
Custom logo/branding (58)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Formstack Forms, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Formstack is a cloud-based online form building solution designed to help organizations build powerful web forms without any coding knowledge.
The form builder serves over 500,000 people in 112 countries. Users can embed mobile-friendly forms on their websites and social media profiles to capture leads, gather feedback from customers and employees, collect online payments, and much more.
The platform integrates with over 50 web applications, including apps for CRM management, email marketing, payment processing, and document management.
Formstack offers a specialized Workflows product that helps users turn time-consuming processes into seamless digital workflows. Users can track their workflows across departments, and use special analytics tools to identify system and communication bottlenecks.
Other product offerings include conversion rate optimization tools for marketers and HIPAA compliance for healthcare and HR users.
- Supported: Online surveys
- Supported: Survey templates
- Supported: Survey library
- Supported: Themes
- Supported: Custom logo/branding
- Supported: Progression bar
- Supported: Responsive design
- Supported: Multimedia content
- Supported: Drag-and-drop editor
- Supported: Changes to live survey
- Supported: Multiple question types
- Supported: Matrix questions
- Supported: Translation/multi-lingual
- Supported: Survey logic flexibility
- Supported: Response requirement/validation
- Supported: Skip logic
- Supported: Conditional questions
- Supported: Question branching
- Supported: Data export
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Visualizations
- Supported: CRM Integration
- Supported: Social media integration
- Supported: E-commerce integration
- Supported: Notifications and alerts
- Supported: Calendar/scheduling
- Supported: Follow-up emails
- Supported: In-tool invites
- Supported: Cross-channel distribution
- Supported: Embeddable surveys
- Supported: 360 Degree feedback
- Supported: Anonymous responses
- Supported: Unlimited questions per survey
- Supported: Unlimited responses per survey
- Supported: Multiple users
- Supported: Access controls
- Supported: Compliance
- Act-On Software
- Batchbook, a discontinued product
- Campaign Monitor
- Capsule CRM
- Constant Contact
- Fiserv (First Data) - ICICI Merchant Services
- Google Analytics
- Google Drive
- GoTo Webinar
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- TypePad (discontinued)
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
- Formstack Documents (formerly WebMerge)
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Email Center Pro
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Calendar
- Google Contacts
- Google Sheets
- PayPal Payflow
- PayPal Pro
- Salesforce Desk
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||Albanian, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Norwegian (Bokmål), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Polish, Portuguese, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese|
With Formstack, we were able to create an online form that kept all the data together, and accessible via an export. The creation of the form was fairly easy, for our application. We just had to copy questions and sections, since all questions for each educational event were the same.
The only negative was the way the export pull, it pulled as one row. So, a staff member had to break the row down into multiple rows (one for every event). This might have been user error/oversight.
We use Formstack for all of our lead capture across our whole website. Since implementing Formstack, we've seen an average lead conversion rate of around 20 - 30% -- and these aren't just any leads, these are warm, marketing qualified leads.
We support many different frameworks and CMS solutions. Some of them have nice form solutions built in, and others don't. None of them are very consistent with each other. FormStack solves that, and wherever we have a web platform that doesn't have a good form system, we build out that site's contact forms on FormStack and embed them.