Overall Satisfaction with Front
The organization decided to run Front to alleviate the workload process in the support area, allowing us to communicate directly via email with my clients, organize mailings and distribute problems. Front has given us the versatility we had always wanted.
- The number one advantage of Front is that it allows me to involve multiple people in a single support process quickly and easily.
- It helps me to visualize who is working and who is not, as well as find a solution to the mailbox and then send it in masses to my clients.
- It is straightforward to set up; there are no customization problems.
- It is an expensive program; for an organization with few users, it is not feasible to make such a high investment.
- The reports are sometimes inconclusive in terms of data.
- Front helps me to have everything organized through my email; all its tools are in high performance.
Do you think Front delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Front's feature set?
Did Front live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Front go as expected?
Would you buy Front again?