Overall Satisfaction with Front
Front is a customer communication hub that allows organizations to provide customized services. The platform of Front brings all channels into a single platform. It amalgamates the automation of CRM and simplifies emails in a refined way. I have been using Front in our customer development department. It has given me the liberty to collaborate on projects that have several team members.
- I have been using Front because it has great task management and inbox organization abilities as compared to different emails.
- Front has allowed me and my team to act on different questions and even delegate easily without needing to forward emails or CC them to the accurate and correct contact on an internal level.
- I just simply assign an email to a user which easily moves it to their queue.
- Its customer support is professional and reliable.
- Even though Front has all great features and it is a great tool but in spite of that there are certain cons which should not be overlooked. The most important con of Front is its absence of new formats.
- The application does not consist of a web application which could be quite profitable in the longer run.
- Effective integration.
- Email tracking.
- Notifications are amazing.
- The messages that have been sent or erased from my Gmail Inbox are not synced with the Front inbox and I feel that as a gap as well.
- As a user I have been thoroughly impressed with Front. It has a very helpful feature which is the label and tag feature.
- It allows you to manage your work in the most efficient and effective way possible by removing all errors.
Front is better than any other tool. It is a great app to use also because of its multipurpose features. Anyone can also use this app for your customized business needs and manage your work accordingly. I feel that Front is easy to use and it is also very user-friendly due to its intuitive interface. The design of Front is quite clean and modern with blended integrations of JIRA that is a great aspect of Front. All of my clients are happy due to the quick responses to their requests in the same email and I am glad that I chose Front for this.
Do you think Front delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Front's feature set?
Did Front live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Front go as expected?
Would you buy Front again?
It doesn't really matter if you are either a recipient or a sender when it comes to a user of Front because with Front your life can get so much easier. Right from the start Front will showcase you different methods of organizing all of your daily emails. When there is something new coming your way then you will have the power to control and administer what is going to happen with that specific email so that is why I think Front is a great tool and I would highly recommend it.