Overall Satisfaction with FullStory
FullStory was used by our UX team to understand how the site was performing and what improvements could be made. We would use it to view the customer's progress throughout the website and how they were interacting with various elements. We used it to come up with ideas to A/B test.
- They make it very easy to search for specific users via their filtering options.
- It is very easy to create funnels to see how users flow through towards specific goals.
- Recording of users is always on, making it easy to view a specific session or group of sessions.
- The product is very pricey.
- You can't choose a specific page or event and then see all the different ways a customer can get there. You can only select the pages or events to include in your funnel.
- There is no scroll map.
- At the end of the day, we did not use this product quite as much as we intended.
- We ended up canceling because we couldn't justify the value.
- I would recommend having a solid usage plan in place before signing, so you can ensure you get the most out of this.
FullStory is great for creating funnels, viewing customer sessions, and identifying areas of frustration. At least, when I used it, there was no alert function to let us know when a specific element was identified as a point of high frustration. Customer Service can use this to view exactly what a customer is having issues with when they call in, as they can bring up the customer screen.