Overall Satisfaction with GaggleAMP
I started using GaggleAMP to increase my business social media presence which was really lacking. Although I have a small team, and sometimes even function as just two or three, it's a great incentive for these members who are otherwise prone to not being fully invested in my business growth if they are working part-time, for example. The point system is a great one for incentivizing members though, and it also creates a healthy bit of competition and community even among the 3 or 4 of us, as well as introducing us to a variety of social media presence methods beyond what each individual may be comfortable with.
- Suggests activities that are relevant to the social media outlets we use
- Provides a point system to incentivize member interaction on social media
- Provides in-depth reports that are useful for tracking outreach outcomes
- A more guided approach to getting started independently aside from the demo
- Some parts of the website could be a little more organized in terms of format and layout mostly
- Explanation of certain terms that may be unfamiliar
- Creation and scheduling of activities
- Streamlining of communications between various media outlets
- Reporting features that show trends and results of activities and campaigns
- Overall, ROI has been very positive and had a positive impact on engagement as well.
- We went from content creation of 0-2 per week and engagement of 0-20 per week to 4 times that amount
- Boost in sales of 1.4 K per month on average
A former colleague suggested EveryoneSocial, but I think that GaggleAMP has more industry experience in terms of employee advocacy and social engagement. While it did appear somewhat easier to use, it didn't have all the features and attention to detail that GaggleAMP provided such as the detailed reporting and the specific activity suggestions I was looking for.
Do you think GaggleAMP delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GaggleAMP's feature set?
Did GaggleAMP live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GaggleAMP go as expected?
Would you buy GaggleAMP again?
GaggleAMP is well-suited for teams that are larger and may not be as appropriate for smaller teams like mine. However, that is not always the case either! I do think that in some cases, particularly where engagement may be low among your team, this could be a great resource if it is within your budget, and it has definitely provided a streamlined approach and incentivized way to build community and build outreach for my educational services.
Evaluating GaggleAMP and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
Product features are definitely the most important factor - I don't know of any other out there that has the same breadth of features as GaggleAMP does, even though some have their own highlights and differences. This one is the best feature-wise, and that's a sentiment I've heard about it from the start.
Honestly I wouldn't change my evaluation and selection process necessarily. Perhaps I might have looked at some smaller-scale options but like i mentioned, this still worked for us and I don't regret the decision at all by any means. I think my first instinct is usually the best and that seems to be the case here.