Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud)
Genesys Cloud CX is being used across all departments Finance, IT, HR, Customer services, Pre-Sales, all segments B2B, B2C, D2C, and all continents. It helped us resolve our long-standing problems using an On-Prem platform with an 'over-engineered licensing model - long times to market, high complexity of delivering enhancements and changes.
- High maturity level of key modules - Channels, Flows, QM, WEM, Customer Journey, Predictive Engagement.
- Flow editor programmability - a lot of pain points due to lack of functions or variable-based object references.
- Slow removal of major business pain points reported via idea portal.
- Positive: Operations Insights (RT monitoring and Reporting data).
- Positive: Best customer experience thanks to e.g. preferred agent based on Customer Data routing.
- Positive: Easy path to CX enhancements, e.g. Co-Browse, Chat, QM, WEM.
Do you think Genesys Cloud CX delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Genesys Cloud CX's feature set?
Did Genesys Cloud CX live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Genesys Cloud CX go as expected?
Would you buy Genesys Cloud CX again?
Genesys Cloud CX Feature Ratings
Evaluating Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud) and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
Quality and consistency of information provided across all 4 stages of the sourcing process.
Would make lack of prior customer references a KO criterium for participating system integrators (BPs of Genesys).