Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud)
Genesys Cloud CX is our primary contact center platform. We utilize it for multiple contact channels for both routed interactions and direct-dial capabilities. It meets our needs for affordable, reliable, innovative, and cloud-based infrastructure that will enable unique customer experiences. We also utilize features such as campaigns, quality management, and workforce engagement.
- Ideal for organizations with a distributed workforce because it is highly reliable and puts very little strain on network resources or user devices.
- It takes very little training before someone can figure out how to use Genesys Cloud CX. The interface is intuitive. You'll spend more time on your own business process than you will on technology.
- Call quality is outstanding with an extremely flexible audio codec.
- Genesys has a clear, compelling vision for this product and the industries they support. They have rock-solid engineering practices and product management practices that let them introduce regular updates and innovations without compromising reliability, ease-of-use, or security.
- Navigating the professional services offerings can be difficult. Thankfully, you are unlikely to need professional services and there are partners available.
- Immediate improvement in SLA attainment by using workforce engagement tools.
- Improved reliability and quality.
- Lower cost of ownership and end-user support.
Do you think Genesys Cloud CX delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Genesys Cloud CX's feature set?
Did Genesys Cloud CX live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Genesys Cloud CX go as expected?
Would you buy Genesys Cloud CX again?
If you believe in the Genesys vision and want to get out of the business of constantly managing your contact center platform, this should be an easy decision. Genesys Cloud CX has been rock solid for us and they continue to deliver new features and enhancements on a regular basis. That lets us focus on adoption and administration. I can't speak to how well it works for small businesses, but it is ideal for enterprise businesses and makes enterprise-class features accessible to anyone. In most cases, you will still want your own CRM and experience platform. How well you can leverage Genesys Cloud CX will depend a lot on how well you've architected or maintained those solutions. For example, if you've customized Salesforce beyond recognition, you might have engineered yourself out of using the powerful and easy-to-implement native integration. Likewise, killer features like predictive engagement will depend on your ability to implement industry-typical tracking code on your website. In short, you need to get out of your own way and embrace the unified platform approach.