Updated March 07, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud)
We are the system integration company for CC and telephony systems. We want to implement the Genesys Cloud to our customers. Now, we are working on our first project based on Genesys Cloud (some new customer).
- Very simple implementation.
- All features are included.
- Good RT Monitor & Historical Reports possibilities.
- Good OOB RT Monitor.
- Simple and "intuitive" administration tool.
- Very good and simple process for adding (Provision) and installing Edge (also Virtual Edge).
- Very good voice quality.
- Adding possibilities to "customize" the historical reports (add/remove columns, change fonts, ...).
- Improve the "flow designer". Make it more "user friendly". For my mind, [it would be] best if it looked like "Genesys Composer" from "Pure Engage" solution.
- Add possibility to change the list of "agent states" according to the division/group/queue.
- Improve the UI for the manager. It would be very useful to have option of creating "subfolders" on the "management screens" (for example: "Telephony/Phone Management/Phones" / "People & Permissions/People").
- Very important for Israel market option.
- Give permission to the Schedules/Schedule Groups according to the Division and Group..
- When agent is working with "Auto Answer" [it would] be good to have the possibility to define some "ringing time" (some seconds that the agent will see the "call alert" before "Auto Answer").
- It's not relevant to us. We are the integration company.
- I think that for our customers it will [have a] positive impact.
Do you think Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud)'s feature set?
Did Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud) go as expected?
Would you buy Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud) again?
Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud) Feature Ratings
Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud) Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Every time that I need this.
Using Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud)
It has a "user-friendly" interface, but some things are "not standard", for example, in most products, (including Genesys Pure Engage) agent status "Available" means that the agent can get the CC calls, in this product, it means that he can get the direct calls and for the CC calls he must be "On Queue"
Like to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Developing the Call Flows
- managing agent statuses
- Creating and administrating the users (agents)