Nothing Cloudy here!!!! Pure sunshine
Updated April 24, 2020
Nothing Cloudy here!!!! Pure sunshine
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)
We are using the platform in our call centre for outbound and inbound campaigns. In our Corporate Insurance Department, Marketing, Finance and HR departments, remote workers and shortly across second and third sites. We are looking to incorporate chat (currently in production) and email shortly. It basically has unified communications across the business and given us more stability than we were used to with our previous communications provider.
- With the support packages available and the engineer support provided the commissioning was undertaken in a way to broaden the knowledge of all the integral parts of the software leaving nothing to cause any issues upon going "Live"
- The constant development and release of new features really have us enthused about how the system will grow to meet our changing needs
- Stock MIS reports are good and getting better
- Community Forums, Developer centre and GCAP are really good for "go-to" solutions to occasional issues encountered
- The Telecoms Platform is extremely stable - Big Score here
- Growing number of third-party vendors providing additional functionality
- Ease of Use for supervisors and staff
- Purecloud App and Browser options
- Scaleable and flexibility to move from Office to remote working
- Whilst my initial experiences of First-line support were painful Senior management have made changes that have improved the experience however the speed of resolution could be improved more
- Success management does not quite live up to expectations - but this is made up for by the general communication and support from the higher tiers of management
- Lowered the cost of our communications spend when also combined with a new line provider and servicer
- Fewer staff complaints regarding quality of voice calls
- Reduction in the cost of providing "Live" chat interactions
- Adoption of AI integration will drive efficiencies for us this year
- Predictive routing will push further efficiency reducing transfers and optimisation of average handling time
PureCoud for us was the next generation of communications provider, the previous system could not match the changing need of our business. We did look at 8x8 as an alternative but PureCloud had the scope of operation and the features that we were looking for. The other systems did not rank as high when doing a like for like analysis of the features and benefits.
This is where Genesys needs to make improvements as this is by far the single most contentious area for them... Fortunately, the community and forums that counter this problem to a degree. The community participants from the Genesys staff provide the advice and solutions for a high proportion of issues and this area alerts us to any issues arising from the rapid deployment of features and general bugs providing workarounds in advance of fixes arriving from the slow support.
Do you think Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)'s feature set?
Did Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud) go as expected?
Would you buy Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud) again?
I would suggest most scenarios could benefit from Purecloud as a Comms platform - with the ongoing development and release of features I cannot see any downside. It works for us in the call centre really well once our data colleagues had got to grips with the data flows and lists. The scripting is basic and easy to deploy, the flows can be produced in the architect in either simple or complex routing plans and these can be used across multiple queues without the need to replicate the item. Our other colleagues who just use desk phones find the software interface easy to utilise also.