Overall Satisfaction with Genesys PureCloud
We use Genesys Cloud as a method of calling customers through a local queue, speaking with our employees through the chat function, and quality assurance through the application as well.
- Clear, Easy to Utilize
- Quick Support
- Permissions Removed Randomly
- Inability to Add/Remove Queues at Times
- Connectivity Issues
- Quality assurance on recorded calls, accountability for the workload.
- Ability to go back and listen to a call in general and fix errors should they arrive.
- Statistical breakdown of agent stats
As I mentioned before, the removal of permission suddenly makes my job more complicated. This aside, however, as I mentioned before as well, the multi-functionality of the program (calls, messaging) is useful to our business. The inability to remove queues suddenly without permission has made my job more difficult in adding and removing my staff members as needed.
I've reported an error a few times, and it can be good based on the person. At times, the issue is resolved quickly and understood. Other times, the agent doesn't understand what we're saying though the instructions are clear and concise if you understand the program you're supporting.