Overall Satisfaction with GetAccept
I believe it's just being used in the sales team, but I could be wrong. [GetAccept] speeds up the time to get those contracts signed and gives me clear [visibility] on where my deals are at with the dashboard.
- Salesforce integration is brilliant and very quick to generate the contract.
- It's idiot-proof. You don't need to worry you've not completed something, as it won't allow you to generate the contract otherwise.
- The dashboard. I like seeing who has or hasn't opened the agreement and how long each page was view for.
- Contract[s] will go into prospects spam sometimes.
- I'm not sure. Goodlord already had the product before I joined. I have nothing to measure it against.
Do you think GetAccept delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GetAccept's feature set?
Did GetAccept live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GetAccept go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy GetAccept again?