June 01, 2021
Director of Development
Hour ChildrenNon-profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GiveSmart
GiveSmart was used for our very successful Mother's Day Virtual Auction event. It is used by Hour Development Department for fundraising efforts. It helped us to create a Mother's Day online event in place of Hour in-person luncheon.
- Catalog the auction items.
- Automate the event once it goes live.
- Tech support is very responsive.
- Reports are a little convoluted.
- Doesn't capture all donor info in the format needed to move to our CRM.
- Individual fundraising pages are not connected to auction and don't receive credit for friends/family who participate in auction.
- Need to connect to Instagram.
- Increased fundraising revenue.
- Improved donor engagement.
- Will increase awareness of Thrift Shops and Programs.
GiveSmart support team was responsive and helpful in getting us up and running and answering questions throughout the use.
We were able to integrate Hour marketing information into the platform fairly easily.