Gong provides valuable insights...
March 21, 2022

Gong provides valuable insights...

Brent Alexander | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Gong

Transparency is the biggest impact we see from Gong. Calls, sales process, etc. are all impacted, but the biggest impact is on forecasting and ensure we get a truthful forecast.
  • Forecasting/Deal Insights - this is a new feature, but we are already seeing a lot of success by gaining clarity on the status of every deal in pipe. We are able to focus efforts and bring in resources to ensure we hit our numbers.
  • Coaching - each week, we listen to one call as a group. These are usually tied to a theme we are coaching the team on. With trackers, we are able to track the impact week over week to ensure the team continues to improve.
  • Transcripts - helps our team focus on the call and not the notes. Active listening is key to any successful call.
  • Reporting is challenging at time. This is partly due to lack of training and lack of functionality.
  • Forecast Accuracy
  • Coaching
  • Improved Close Rate
The data shared by the data lab inspires me to focus efforts and improve certain areas that are discussed. I have found it challenging to take the reports and recreate for my organization.

Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Gong's feature set?

Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Gong go as expected?

Would you buy Gong again?

Forecasting, sales process adherence, coaching, call replays, call search...all things that I use on a daily basis and promote with my internal team.