Overall Satisfaction with Gong
I use Gong as a tool to help record and monitor my calls. This is extremely helpful in 1. giving me guidance for ways I can improve calls with customers (reducing the percentage of time I talk vs. them, reducing my usage of filler words, etc.) and 2. it's a helpful reminder of action items that I need to follow up with after each call.
- Provides feedback on my call performance regarding talk time, filler words, etc.
- Sends a reminder of action items to complete post call
- Records the call to allow for call sharing internally and externally
- It can be difficult to find action items when you click on the post call link and it brings you to all of your recent calls instead of the specific one you are looking for
- Time savings
- Internal alignment on talk tracks for calls
- Enabling sharing of success stories
Super easy to use, except for the times when I struggle to find the action items that I need to follow up on. Otherwise, it's easily accessible within OneLogin, and the email follow-ups are great as well. Occasionally it can take a while for Gong to complete analyzing the call, however, it's still accessible prior to completion of that process.
I'd say that Gong is about 90% accurate with the translation of each call. A few times words can get misconstrued, or it will register that I am saying something a customer said, however, it's mostly accurate. Oftentimes things that are registered incorrectly happen when two people speak at once.
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Gong again?
For those who are on customer calls frequently, Gong is extremely valuable. This can be helpful for call coaching, and following up after calls, but also is very helpful for internal training purposes. Sharing Gong snippets is a great way to help train for situational calls. Gong is less suited for those who are not on the phone much.