GoodData Review 10 of 21
User Review: "GoodData is More Than Good!"
July 16, 2015

User Review: "GoodData is More Than Good!"

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version
GoodData for Zendesk
Modules Used
ETL, GoodData Labs

Overall Satisfaction with GoodData

GoodData enables me to easily measure the success of my group and the customers I work with without having a background in BI or analytics. The interface and help forums guide beginners through the basics of using reports and accessing their data so they can prove their success internally as well. After all, your data is only valuable if you can quickly and easily present it to effect change!
  • Great for entry level to advanced users - plug and play custom metric builder.
  • Generate beautiful reports that are easily customizable!
  • Quick and easy tools to embed custom code and customization to your dashboards to add branding or a bit of personality.
  • Advanced SQL users may feel a bit too guided through the report or custom metric building process.
I appreciate the easy to learn GoodData interface and wealth of documentation and forum support that I had never gotten with other analytic platforms!
GoodData is a great partner of Zendesk and I will continue to use both for as long as I can see into the future :)
Everyone uses GoodData on my team and in our company as we support our customers to use it as well.
GoodData ETL can pull from hundreds of sources, in fact, I don't know that there is a limitation factoring in their API.
Excellent sharing and exporting features - I have never struggled with sharing data with an interested party.
Anyone looking for an easy to use, intuitive BI platform that provides customizable dashboards and reports that can be exported or emailed out on a scheduled basis - GoodData is for you!

GoodData Feature Ratings

Pixel Perfect reports
Customizable dashboards
Report Formatting Templates
Drill-down analysis
Formatting capabilities
Integration with R or other statistical packages
Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Versioning
Report Delivery Scheduling
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Predictive Analytics
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Responsive Design for Web Access