Reviews (1-23 of 23)
- It allows an analysis of the data visually so that it is easier and more immediate to obtain results.
- It is a tool with a friendly interface and very easy to use.
- Data visualization and creation of dashboards are simple.
- It allows customizing the reports and panels without losing the possibility of receiving updates from KPI.
- It integrates seamlessly with Zendesk, which is really useful in customer data management.
- It has an excellent ability to define metrics that are shared throughout the company.
- Excellent charts and drill down analysis. Everything on one page.
- Excellent integration with other databases and software.
- Great support and mobile app availability. All these features makes this software very useful.
want. You can cross reference data and create all desired reports. It is very well suited in such situations. The only time there are issues are when there is a huge amount of data flowing through other databases (from Big Data). At this stage the tool gets slow and is not able to process everything.
- The platform provides a very robust data infrastructure and business intelligence tools to support the data engineers and analysts. It also has a very capable and user friendly visualization/reporting interface for the end user.
- It is an excellent analytics platform for beginners as well. The resources available online are in good number and learning guides are easy to understand.
- Single-Sign-in functionality of GoodData allows integration with other enterprise platforms very easily.
- GoodData also provides excellent implementation consulting services and post-implementation customer service.
So a friend of mine is gonna be likely using these data sources so Gooddata platform seems a good option to integrate analytics services and reporting tools.
- It's in a cloud and perfectly works in your browser. It has the usability you would expect.
- It's simple to learn and amazingly fast for everyday work. You can train power users very quickly.
- Embeding just works.
- Intuitive report and dashboard building tools allow users to customise their day-to-day interaction with the data.
- Some of the standard data warehouse (DW) design patterns are implemented and come out of the box.
- GoodData takes care of speed optimisation.
- Customer support is very responsive and accessible.
- Intuitive ETL
- Easy and powerful visualizations
- Powerful Query Language (MAQL)
- Aggregation of information across multiple tables to quickly retrieve large data sets
- Customizable visuals to easily display and interpret metrics
- Great support team that quickly answers questions and provides guidance
- GoodData puts powerful data visualization into the hands of business users, eliminating IT from the equation.
- GoodData required only a brief intro to its basic philosophy, and nontechnical users were quickly able to start building dashboards and views they could actually use.
- GoodData enabled powerful graphics to be constructed combining enterprise data and external data such as research or industry data, easily imported and homologated to create comparisons.
- The GoodData dashboards are interactive and easy to customize.
- Permission settings were straight forward and easy to manage. They weren't fully customizable, but there was enough there to work with for our needs.
- Scheduling of reports was done well. You were able to set exact times and frequencies for reports to be sent. You also could chose between dashboards or individual reports to send.
- Time to Value: GoodData is an excellent product. Having wide exposure to many products companies and solutions within the business intelligence, marketing, and sales technology space I have followed BI and the need for better annalytics closely over the past 7-8. One of the biggest challenges many companies have when acquiring a BI platform is the time it takes to get some value from it. Some can take months if note years to truly get an organization some value from them. GoodData is one of the best BI solutions to enable companies to quickly (within weeks) get direct value from it. They have developed specific solutions for Sales, Marketing and Service that for the vast majorty of companies accomplishes everything they need and then some.
- Ease of Use: One of the strongest and best things about GoodData is it's ease of use. The UI is great, much easier to get-up-to speed on than other more complex BI platforms and they (the company) is very committed to its customers success. Many companies can learn GoodData by just watching web videos and going through some very brief and basic training. However, GoodData can also come onsite or offers training in a variety of markets and via web for companies where that is more suitable for them.
- Strong Dashboards: GoodData is very strong in the area of dashboards and visual analytics. I consult with many clients big (Fortune 100) and SMB so the complexities and needs vary widely. However, one thing that stays consistent is data is just data unless you can effectively aggregate the right data sources, gain insight from those sources and be able to use that insight to take action that can positively impact your companies business decisions. The vast majority of people are visual learners and and virtually every executive I've worked with prefers to see things visually before diving into the "numbers" when weighing important business decisions. GoodData really gets it here making it easy for companies to visually show very complex and important data sets while still providing options to show more detailed views and "drill downs" if necessary.
- "Powered by GoodData": For many companies this is probably one of the most exciting things about GoodData and the options in which they bring their solution to market. For those companies who wish to leverage the power and flexibility of the GoodData technology but would rather "white label" or leverage the technology under their own brand, GoodData allows companies to leverage their technology just as if it was their own. Many ad-agencies, and end users find this incredibly valuable.
- Metadata Objects/Management (dimensions, report layouts and measurements): As deployments get larger and companies demand more scalability with thei BI platforms this becomes increasingly important. GoodData does a good job of helping their customers scale and adress some of these issues as you look accross departments and differentiating data sets.
- High Standards of Up-Time: GoodData guarantees 99.5% uptime in the SLA's and I am yet to run into or talk to a customer that has had a challenge in this area. The company and it's engineers seem very committed to this aspect of their business and it seems to show with the clients I speak to in terms of satisfaction.
- GoodData Support: GoodData has a very robust support portal and best practice resources for it's clients.
- Price: When comparing the cost of GoodData to other solutions in the market like IBM-Cognos, Tableau or Oracle BI it is less expensive to deploy and get up and running. Cost is one of the driving factors I use when evaluating BI solutions on behalf of my clients and that is also one of the biggest factors companeis use when doing the evaluation internally. In today's cost conscious environment I would be remiss not to include this as a strong point for GoodData as well.
- One of the best out-of-the-box early funnel reporting tools on the market.
- Effortless integration with Salesforce and Pardot.
- Clean and simple UI.
- We helped a technology client of ours evaluate and implement GoodData. Our client was spending several hours each week exporting data from Salesforce and/or manually inputting Salesforce data into spreadsheets to track historical pipeline by region, product and opportunity stage. Our client was also trying to analyze sales stage velocity to understand what the best practice stage duration was for closed won opportunities. Our client also wanted to understand sales rep behavior.
- GoodData allows our client to track changes in pipeline with detailed graphs and charts. You can analyze across dimensions, including regions, products and stages. You can set indicators, such as sales management targets, to measure performance. You can correlate sales rep behavior (ex. activities) to rep performance (ex. closed-won opps).
- Integration to Salesforce data was very simple, although it does require a Salesforce user license.
- Interactive dashboard.
- Detailed charts and graphs.
- Very user friendly and can cover all important information.
- Very useful to know how products and services are doing for a business.
- For Example: Users can get an in depth insights to Visit Summary, Trend Visit and Page Views etc
- GoodData helps us integrate multiple data sources both internal and external into powerful visualizations and dashboards to drive key business decisions.
- Deep integrations with platforms such as Salesforce, Pardot, Zendesk speed the implementation of large sets of company data.
- Powered-by solution can accelerate the deployment and productization of dashboards and reporting for customers.
- Provides easy linking of disparate data sources that typically would be very difficult to analyze in any meaningful way.
- Ease of design. You don't have to have extensive knowledge of the product to be able to design attractive and powerful reports, dashboards, etc.
- Easy to integrate into custom applications. Whether it be i-framing or white label, GoodData provides an easy solution for integrating dashboards into your applications.
- Highly visual dashboards
- Very straightforward for users to comprehend and use
- Easy to make changes to reports and dashboards
- Good mechanisms for relating data.
- Multiple different chart types.
- Scheduled dashboard email exports for other recipients.
- Great customer service
- Very agile framework that allows us to push the boundaries of what we want vs. need
- Very open to new suggestions from current users
- Great for entry level to advanced users - plug and play custom metric builder.
- Generate beautiful reports that are easily customizable!
- Quick and easy tools to embed custom code and customization to your dashboards to add branding or a bit of personality.
- Custom Reporting
- Reporting is completely GUI based, no technical knowledge is required.
- Amazing representations and templates available. If your not sure what your looking for, you can simply peruse the library and see what existing templates they have and select the one that best fits your needs.
- Storytelling. GoodData allowed a technical user such as myself to reach non-technical users through visual storytelling (graphs, charts, etc) that were easily disseminated to the end user.
- Provided a single reporting standard so end users would no longer have to manually combine reports from multiple systems.
- Very easy to use and manage
- Stylish and appealing reports and dashboards
- Easy to customize and report on the information that matters
GoodData Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
The GoodData Enterprise Insights Platform is a cloud-based, end-to-end solution that promises to gather data and user decisions and transforms them into actionable insights delivered at the point of work. According to the vendor, this empowers enterprises and software companies to integrate insights into applications so that their customers, partners, and employees can make more intelligent decisions, faster.
The vendor says the platform is powered by a highly scalable, elastic, and secure cloud analytics architecture with capabilities that support the entire data pipeline from data ingestion to insights delivery. Leveraging this platform as well as the expertise of in-house data scientists, domain experts, and data engineers, GoodData works with customers to drive a business outcome focus allowing data to finally drive meaningful change for the business.
More than 50 percent of the Fortune 500 are using GoodData. GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners, Intel Capital, TOTVS, and others.
Pricing is available upon request based on implementation and data volume.
GoodData Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
GoodData Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|