Overall Satisfaction with Google Classroom
We use Google Classroom as a way to connect our students to online learning. It's been a great feature to let multiple staff members join in with a cohort of students to add assignments or communicate with students. We also use it to schedule assignments and keep students accountable for keeping track of their workload.
- Classroom content management is excellent in Google Classroom.
- Coordinating a cohort of students among many staff members is easy.
- Filtering assignments to search for could be easier.
- The ability to quickly poll a class.
- Google Classroom has allowed us to connect with students in a positive way.
- We are able to coordinate classwork amongst staff members.
We haven't needed to use a lot of support. Their FAQ page is very helpful to find the right link to answer a question. There are also many good tutorials on YouTube.
Do you think Google Classroom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Classroom's feature set?
Did Google Classroom live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Google Classroom go as expected?
Would you buy Google Classroom again?