Overall Satisfaction with Google Drive
Google Drive is very helpful in storing and sharing all the official document files for free. There is no need to worry about document files being lost or stolen. Can be accessed at any time. It can be easily used on mobile and desktop. This saves time and can be used to do other work.
- It can be used on mobile phones, desktops and tablets.
- It has the option to access the files from anywhere.
- Downloading and uploading takes time and needs some improvement.
- The storage limit for files uploaded daily needs to be changed, as large files can be difficult to upload.
- It requires a lot of network.
- Business related files can be shared and uploaded in a very short time.
- It does not require any special preparation or training to use so everyone can use it.
- It is less expensive than other platforms and does not cost money.
- 100 GB = $ 1.99 Per month. Sometimes it's above $ 1000 and sometimes it's only $ 10.
Do you think Google Drive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Drive's feature set?
Did Google Drive live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Drive go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Google Drive again?
Its biggest advantage is that it can be used very easily and anyone with a Google account can use Google Drive. Business documents, photos, and videos can be uploaded and stored here for free. The ability to edit files uploaded to Google Drive is a great advantage. You get instant access to various suite editing tools, including Google Spreadsheets, Google Docs, and Google Slides.