Overall Satisfaction with Google My Business
We use the Google My Business network to do a couple of things, but primarily it is to appear closer to the top if not the top of Google search results. Since we are an organization that has more than a dozen individual locations, being able to track all of them in one interface is paramount to accurate information when people search for the organization.
- Location updates such as hours, phone number and location
- Uniform and UX friendly layout
- East to use backend for setting up listings.
- It needs to be easier to edit. This is one of the worst run around websites out there that does not allow any easy, controlled edits.
- Allow our locations to be found eaisly
- Integrates with Google and Google Ads
- Direct over 10000 calls a year and over 17000 searches for directions to be handled
- Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads)
The way Google My Business is easier to understand (intuitive) on both the owner of the business side as well as the customer-facing portion gives it an arm over Microsoft Advertising. GMB started the business listing trend and has left Microsoft only to copy the layout that every already likes and knows.
Do you think Google Business Profile delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Business Profile's feature set?
Did Google Business Profile live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Business Profile go as expected?
Would you buy Google Business Profile again?
If you have a business that has a physical address or multiple locations, you will need Google My Business to be properly found. It is the only platform that is fully Google that allows you to write about your business and tell potential visitors important information like your phone number and address.