Google Pay - A secured online payment mode
February 19, 2020

Google Pay - A secured online payment mode

Overall Satisfaction with Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet)

This is being used only by me. It is not set up to be used by the whole organization or any department within. I use it personally outside the company. It is a very secure payment method. We need not provide the credit card information to the seller, rather save the information in the Google pay set up. The seller will not be able to see our card information.
  • Contactless payment.
  • Seller or receiver cannot see credit card information.
  • Might need fingerprint identification.
  • If the device is lost then information could be easily hacked.
  • Fast payments.
  • It's secure.
I have had no direct experience with the Customer Support team for google pay. I never faced any issues or problems. I heard from other friends and colleagues that the customer service is great. This method of payment is now more and more being used as it is more secure and also at the same time fast and easy.

Do you think Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet)'s feature set?

Did Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet) go as expected?

Would you buy Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet) again?

It is a very secure mode of payment method. We need not provide the credit card information to the seller or receiver, rather save the information in the google pay set up. The seller will not be able to see our card information. It is a contactless payment method. Can set up access authentication that no one could use the Google wallet.