Overall Satisfaction with Google Sheets
Our whole company uses Google Sheets for campaign tracking and accounting. Within Marketing we use it to target brands we need contacts for and who we have and have not reached out to. For our multiple campaigns, we use it to track which stage the campaign is in and update it for all departments to be able to check the progress at any time. It is also very useful for easily inputting multiple fields of data and then downloading as a .csv file so we can upload to our internal dashboard.
- Track analytics from our newsletter user engagement
- Track the progress and notes for our campaign progression
- Make it so we can share files of data and update in real time
- The various function could be more easily accessible at the top of the sheet
- The sharing feature is a little hard to navigate to make sure the right people are able to access
- It has doubled our productivity across our marketing team when working from multiple locations
- It has saved us numerous hours when sharing campaign with multiple external contacts
The biggest kicker here is that Google Sheets is free. On top of that, it is way easier to share the file with other users who are not within our company, with easy controls over how they can access and what exactly they can do with the file. Also, being able to see who all has access, and is currently viewing/editing the file is a great way to track who has contributed or not.
Do you think Google Sheets delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Sheets's feature set?
Did Google Sheets live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Sheets go as expected?
Would you buy Google Sheets again?
Google Sheets is great for teams of colleagues who need to track and update analytics in real time from multiple locations. If you need to easily upload data you can input into Google Sheets, then download as a .csv file to then easily upload to internal databases. Basically, anywhere you need to input data across various cells and access the data from any location, Google Sheets works perfectly.