Overall Satisfaction with Google Tasks
Google Task has solved the challenge we had of keeping track of tasks. It has enabled us to be on top of everything that is required to be done. We are able to design a to-do list of our daily, weekly, and monthly tasks. It is even more fun than we can add detailed notes under each task and set up reminders so that we don't find ourselves missing deadlines.
- Google Tasks is easily accessible via Gmail.
- We can organize tasks efficiently using sub-tasks and Task list options.
- It is effective task management for managing tasks in one place.
- I love that i don't have to switch windows to use Google Calendar as Google Tasks integrates with it seamless providing a good user experience.
- We faced poor customer support. No response was provided when we contacted them.
- Fast sharing of tasks with co-workers.
- Effective team collaboration.
- Increased productivity.
Do you think Google Tasks delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Tasks's feature set?
Did Google Tasks live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Tasks go as expected?
Would you buy Google Tasks again?
Managing tasks manually with using of sticky notes on the desk is eliminated with using Google Tasks. It provides organizations with anything they need to create an effective to-do list. It is designed to meet all the the complicated work projects. It is lightweight but does not have advanced integration, features and functionality that other project management tool have.