Updated March 10, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GoToMeeting
GoToMeeting is used by my company to present our cloud-based services to prospective clients, to train new clients, and to conduct internal training. It is used across the whole organization. The majority of our sales are made over the phone, so presenting effectively via a web-based service is essential to our success. Additionally, most of our training is conducted via GoToMeeting, so it is an essential tool for our entire sales and implementation process.
- GoToMeeting is flexible. I can present my product at anytime to anyone who has access to the internet.
- GoToMeeting is reliable. I have never experienced an "outage" of GoToMeeting.
- GoToMeeting is simple. Even potential clients who are "low level" technology users can use GoToMeeting.
- GoToMeeting documents who is attending my presentation, and I can communicate via text with one person or the whole group, so if there are some issues I can quickly address them.
- GoToMeeting works best with MS PowerPoint, and not so great with "open office" products.
- Sometimes my clients' screens go to screen saver mode because they have had no activity on their end. It would be nice if GoToMeeting was able to "ping" their computer to keep their monitor active.
- It would be nice if I had a visual indicator when a client joined an active session. Sometimes people join late, and if they don't call the audio line I don't know they have joined.
- GoToMeeting allows us to schedule potential clients into "group" presentations at pre-scheduled times. Any sales person can conduct the demonstration. This is more efficient for our organization.
- GoToMeeting allows us to close business much more faster than if we depended on "onsite" presentations. This provides an incredible cost savings as well as time savings.