March 24, 2015
Blueshift Data ProtectionInformation Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GoToMeeting
We use GoToMeeting to train and support our clients and partners in the APAC region. It is being used across the company. GoToMeeting helps us to remotely support our data backup and recovery services. Instead of sending people onsite we can solve most issues remotely saving time, effort and money.
- We like GoToMeeting for its ease of use and cost effectiveness. For us it has been great value for money.
- We've never had an issue using GoToMeeting nor have our clients or partners. In our business the last thing you want to do is have trouble using tools that are leveraged to support customers and or clients. The tools we use can many times reflect upon the service we deliver.
- Client facing software is easy to download and use. Many times when working with web conferencing products you're asking the client or partner to download or access software to their environment which takes a little faith. The GoToMeeting experience for our customers has been good plus with their name known to most it makes it easier to ask people to interact with GoToMeeting
- I think everyone knows the phrase "you get what you pay for". Well, you pay for the full GoToMeeting license or service and yes it is more expensive than many others that we've tried but we haven't had any problems either.
- We use it weekly if not daily to install, support or manage portions of our business which saves us thousands of dollars every year. It more than pays for itself in the first month.
We tried 4-5 well known pay to play and freemium conferencing packages. We just thought we received a lot of value for the GoToMeeting name.