Overall Satisfaction with GoTo Meeting
Online and virtual business meetings, usually involving a group of four or more for social distancing reasons, etc.
- Virtual video conferencing.
- Accessible phone lines for meetings.
- Support of above points.
- Meeting accessibility issues (not for every meeting but for some) - particularly sound but also visual issues from time to time.
- Generally a more "clunky" platform in comparison to more streamlined competitors that are also in the space and are more ubiquitous now.
- Large meeting hosting has been helpful, especially for very large or even org-wide meetings mid-pandemic.
For Zoom, if you are doing smaller meetings or calls, this is the most optimal use and I think GoTo Meeting is a good to fair trade-off when it comes to larger meetings and is at its most optimal as a platform for those.
Do you think GoTo Meeting delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoTo Meeting's feature set?
Did GoTo Meeting live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GoTo Meeting go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy GoTo Meeting again?
I think when you have a virtual conference/meeting of 7+ or more attendees is where this software/platform really shines and is of best use. If it is just a call with a few or more people, other platforms are probably better, as this platform for smaller meetings and calls can actually be a little inefficient.