GoToWebinar for Providers
Stacey Pagan | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 19, 2018

GoToWebinar for Providers

Overall Satisfaction with GoToWebinar

There is always room for improvement when folks put their head together (i.e. I would like to see a larger chatbox)
We recently received GoToWebinar in order to offer our child care providers' webinars. It has been a great transition from the program we previously used and it's growing us by leaps and bounds in participant participation.
  • Sends automated emails to enrollees
  • Allows for polls to be taken while in the middle of presentation
  • Upload feature is a great benefit
  • I think an improvement that could be made is allowing for a larger chat box, and to keep the chat box flowing instead of having to continue scrolling in order to see comments.
I think GoToWebinar is more user friendly than Adobe. GoToWebinar is easy to access, and the menus are readily available and easy to understand. I would recommend this program over Adobe any day. I also feel that it is easier for participants to use as well.
We have generated our own webinars so that they are not available to everyone, but rather those in our service district area. This has allowed our staff a greater ability to speak directly with participants face-to-face later.
I feel that GoToWebinar is well suited for participants that do not have the ability to leave their work area, but are in need of training or discussion.

I do not feel that there is really a scenario in which it is not appropriate, but it depends how the user sets up the time.

GoToWebinar Feature Ratings