November 09, 2022
Employee in Human ResourcesHuman Resources Company, 1001-5000 employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Greenhouse
I use Greenhouse in my daily work to track our candidate pipeline and be able to report on funnel metrics and keep track of where candidates are in the process. This allows us to get an idea of the health of the pipeline at each stage and understand when we need to actively source and how one role compares to another.
- tracking each candidate throughout the process
- getting a clear picture of where candidates are in in the interview process
- keep everything in one location in terms of prospects, candidates, applicants, externally sourced etc
- reporting - pipeline metrics are very dependent on moving candidates forward int he process and may be affected by user error
- customization for each role would be more helpful rather than having certain stages required
- two way integration with other platforms could use some work
- notifications have been helpful for increasing candidate experience - allow us to make sure we action candidates quickly and don't let any slip through the cracks
it's easy and intuitive to use for the most part, however reporting could use a lot of work as well as the customization features (application questions, search by tags etc)
Do you think Greenhouse delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Greenhouse's feature set?
Did Greenhouse live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Greenhouse go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Greenhouse again?
Greenhouse Feature Ratings
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts