Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove is currently being used in our internal Sales Division, in all inbound/outbound phone interactions with clients/prospects. Groove solves many problems which include the ability to call a prospect using their local number to increase phone connections, ability to text prospects/clients through primary workstation, creating Groove Flows which dramatically improves streamlining multiple common actions such as email and texts, and the ease of click-to-call functionality within Salesforce through our workstation.
- I like the Click-To-Call functionality within Salesforce, faster calling out.
- I love Local Dialer, which shows the prospect/client I'm calling locally.
- Groove does a great job call quality while talking to a prospect.
- I would like for when I receive a text, but I'm not at my workstation, and I respond using email on my smartphone, to show my response in the text history when I get back to my workstation.
- I would really love it if Groove displayed the SF Contact link that's associated to a phone number that is calling me back. That way I can quickly click the SF link to see whose calling me, and prepare for the specific sales call.
- I've gotten a tremendous increase of phone connections through local dialer, which translates to my greater sales performance.
- My sales performance can also be attributed to my ability and ease to send text messages to prospects.
I've chatted Groove Tech Support, and I've always gotten fast respond times, and they've come back with solutions to my problems. One in particular, I wasn't able to send outbound texts, and the Support girl was able to clear my cache, and got the text functionality working again.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?