Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove is being used across the whole organization. All company business units are using Groove to optimize the prospecting, sales, and customer service processes. Through Groove integrations with SalesForce and Gmail and others, Groove allows several operational tasks to be performed with much more speed and organized way, making the team's productivity considerably optimized.
- Sales Force integration organizing and managing business opportunities
- E-mail and calendar integration besides the templates
- Cold call and new clients prospecting management in general
- Through the Gmail integration, when we want to create a new contact, but the contact already exists, one improvement could be an option to use this existing contact. Now, it's necessary to make the adjustment just in SFDC
- When I received an error message, adding an image to a new email template, should have an explanation of the reason for the error, in order to be possible to fix it.
- The Gmail integration, Groove Options hides the information contained in the creation of the email, especially the details of the attached files. This usability could be improved
- Integration with Sales Force
- Integration with Gmail
- E-mail templates and follow up
- Increased productivity
- Faster deal cycles
- Organization of business tasks and activities
Overall Groove usability is very good. There are some small details that can be corrected, such as:
- The e-mail template option on the Gmail integration overlays attachment files.
- Or the usability could be increased with the possibility to choose one of many email addresses to be a new contact or lead on SalesForce integration interface with Gmail
It's not a easy to estimate the amount of time saved, but considering the amount of tasks needed to be performed across platforms, such as Gmail and Salesforce, I believe that depending on the week of the month, probably we can save more than 25% of the sales team time each week from using Groove to automate various sales tasks and processes
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?
Groove is very well suited to increasing productivity in operational jobs such as batch email creation and activity, contact, and opportunity management in SalesForce. Also, the Groove integration with Gmail and SalesForce helps considerably streamlines the tasks of managing new contacts, scheduling meetings, and status of the evolution of opportunities. In addition, it helps control the engagement and response levels of customer prospects.