Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove allows for me, as a salesperson, to keep my multi-touch campaigns organized and my Salesforce database up to date. It prevents me from duplicating entries and managing numerous spreadsheets.
- Provides real time data on client/prospect interactions with my emails.
- Keeps me organized when I have numerous companies that I'm targeting.
- Groove makes it incredibly easy to keep Salesforce up to date.
- If Groove could recognize what it is that I'm doing and provide best practices or a means to do it easier, that would be a great addition.
- Flow creation, cadence, and tracking.
- Acquired data through Groove flows to Salesforce.
- Elimination of spreadsheets.
- Groove provides insights on your targets in terms of interactions with your "touches". You are able to identify very easily those that are reading your emails and those that are not, allowing you to have a laser-like focus on who to truly focus on. Again, Groove keeps you very organized and informed.
Overall, Groove is very easy to use. I believe I have tapped into 70% of its capabilities, but still learning the system. Groove's support has been fantastic in assisting with questions and "how to's".
I believe the biggest time savings comes in 2 areas...data entered into Groove flows into Salesforce (duplicate entry eliminated) and time spent managing sales campaigns through excel spreadsheets is 100% eliminated. I would venture to guess at least 2+ hours saved per week in these 2 areas alone.
Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove's feature set?
Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove go as expected?
Would you buy Groove again?
I have told other business units within ADP about Groove and how it keeps you on track with multi-touch campaigns, info keyed into Groove flows to Salesforce, and that emails sent through Outlook via Groove have the "unsubscribe" option attached. Their eyes get real big upon hearing this. It's very convenient and easy to use.